South-facing Pool, Lake View From $149 Per Day
Villa with 5 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms and swimming pool in Silver Creek, USA
Booking cost: £0.00
From £598 per week
Villa to rent in Silver Creek, Florida
Villa overview - owner's description
Luxuriously appointed villa in prestigious area. Private south-facing pool and spa, lake view, 50" plasma TV, Playstation 3, Nintendo Wii, games room, free telephone calls, WiFi.
This villa is one of the Orlando areas finest and most luxurious vacation homes and is available for short term vacation rental throughout the year.
Located on the prestigious community of Silver Creek just minutes from Walt Disney World, this is a unique place to escape to and is an ideal base for your holiday to the Sunshine Capital of the World.
Throughout this stunning 5 bedroom villa you will find the finest of home comforts - from the elegant living room and relaxing family room through to the luxurious en-suite bedrooms and the calming environment of your spacious pool area overlooking a stunning lakeside vista.
* Relax on your extended deck overlooking your private 30ft x 15ft pool and spa
* Your south-facing pool ensures sunshine all day long whatever the time of year
* When its time to cool off enjoy a relaxing drink under your shaded lanai as you watch the wildlife go by
* Gather round the stunning 50" High Definition Plasma TV and enjoy your choice of 100s of Digital cable channels or take your pick from an extensive DVD library of Hollywoods finest movies in stunning surround sound
* Enjoy precious family time with a game of Pool in our Games Room or escape to a virtual world with the latest Playstation 3 and Nintendo Wii Consoles - playing tennis has never been so much fun
* Relax in the knowledge that you can stay close to those back home with our complimentary WiFi Internet Access and free National and International telephone calls
* Unwind with your favourite music from your own iPod plugged into one of many convenient ipod docking stations located throughout the villa
* And finally relax in the knowledge that you will always find your way back home with the complimentary use of a GPS navigation system for the duration of your stay
With 3 Master suites and 2 twin rooms, all of which offer en-suite facilities, you have lots of flexibility for larger families or groups. The villa can accomodate up to 12 guests. Of course we never forget our smaller guests with cots, strollers and high chairs and safety equipment all included.
For your perfect vacation weve thought of everything - all we need is you.
The Villa in Detail
This simply stunning Villa is located in the quiet residential community of Silver Creek and is available for short term Vacation Rental throughout the year.
Despite being in a quiet wooded area, you are only minutes from the main 192 highway that acts as the main artery for tourism through the Kissimmee / Disney World Area. Being just minutes from Walt Disney World it offers a superb base for your Orlando Vacation.
When it comes to features this Villa has everything you need: Large South-Facing 30x15ft Pool Spa Lake and Conservation View Extended Sun Deck 3 Master Suites All bedrooms have EnSuite facilities Close to Disney and from Mid July we are adding 50" Plasma TV, DVD Library, iPod Docking Stations throughout, a new Games Room, Playstation and Wii Games Consoles, as well as free WiFi Internet Access.
Inside the Villa
The house was built in 2005 and has 3 master suites and 2 twin bedded rooms which will comfortably accommodate 12 adults plus 2 infants.
We can supply fold-up cots and highchairs for our younger guests and each bedroom has ample space for an additional cot giving lots of flexibility for families or large groups. As well as being fully air conditioned, there are ceiling fans throughout the villa.
For your entertainment enjoyment there is multi-channel cable TV and DVD in the main lounge area plus TVs in each of the master suites.
With 2 of the Master Suites being on the ground level, the house is ideal for any partially disabled or elderly guests as well.
All rooms have EnSuite facilities directly adjoining the bedrooms with the Twin rooms sharing an adjoining EnSuite bathroom.
There are two dining areas - a large table adjoining the kitchen and a smaller quieter dining area off the front lounge.
The large bright kitchen is an open plan design adjoining the main lounge. Cooker, Hob, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Dishwasher, Kettle, Coffee Maker and Toaster are all supplied as well as all dishes, cutlery and cooking utensils.
There is also a small utility area with a large Washing Machine and Tumble Dryer.
All linen and towels are supplied free of charge.
There is of course a telephone in the villa with Free local and long-distance calls anywhere in the USA.
The Pool Area
The huge 30ft x 15ft pool sits on an extended deck area with ample space for sunbathing. The south-facing patio also has the benefit of a covered shaded area when you prefer to cool off.
In the so-called "winter" months the pool can be heated if guests feel this is necessary. For your reassurance the pool is also protected by a safety fence to keep curious children out of harms way.
The pool looks out on to a conservation area with a small lake so you can be assured there is ample privacy. Around the lake lots of wildlife can be spotted including white cranes and turtles.
And theres more...
Local Shopping and Dining
Locally there is ample shopping and dining on Highway 27 - a Wal Mart "Supermart" is right beside the junction to our street as well as a new Shopping area called Cagans Crossing which also has some nice restaurants and friendly bars. Just 1 mile away is the 192 strip which offers shopping and dining to everyones taste.
The house is looked after by our local management company who will contact you shortly after check-in to ensure everything is in order. They are available during normal office hours and on-call 24 hours in the unlikely event of an emergency.
Our Promise To You
We regard the Villa as our second home, and we would be delighted to have it become part of your vacation package. Our aim is 100% customer satisfaction and to ensure that your stay in the Villa is trouble free and that you will consider us for your future vacation plans for the future.
Full list of Features
* Modern Two Storey 2500+ square feet villa constructed in 2005
* Air conditioned throughout
* Ceiling fans in all main rooms
* Fast 7MBps WiFi Broadband Internet Access - full villa-wide coverage including pool deck
* Free Local, National and International Telephone Calls
* Digital Answering Machine
* Fully Monitored Security Alarm System
* Complimentary use of an in-car GPS Satellite Navigations System for the duration of your stay
* Locally Managed and available 24x7
* 30ft x 15ft Private Heated (optional) Swimming Pool
* Spa Hot Tub
* Deck lighting and underwater Pool lighting
* Pool toys and inflatables
* Extended 35ft x 40ft decking area
* 6 Sun Loungers and 6 Chairs
* External Dining area
* Covered Lanai with Ceiling Fan
* Childs safety fence
* Gas BBQ
* Access to Lake
* Separate Lounge / Dining Area and Family Room
* 50" High Definition Plasm TV
* Digital Cable TV in family room
* DVD Player and Stereo Surround Sound System
* iPod HiFi Docking Station in Lounge
* Playstation 3 Games Console and Games
* Keyboard for Internet Access on PS3
* Cards and Board Games
* 100+ DVD Movie Library
* 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms
* 2 King-sized Master Suites with large corner baths
* 1 Double Master Suite (wheelchair accessible) with sit-down shower
* 2 Twin rooms with adjoining En-Suite
* Cable TV in all bedrooms
* iPod Radio Clock/Alarms in Master Suites
* Hairdryers in all bathrooms
* Nintendo Wii Games Console and Games in Twin Room 1
Kitchen and Dining
* Fully equipped Kitchen
* Fridge/Freezer, Oven, Hob and Microwave
* Dishwasher, Toaster, Coffee Maker
* All cooking utensils
* Table Football (Foosball)
* Air Hockey
* Table Tennis
* Electronic Darts
* Iron and Ironing Board
* Utility Area with Washing Machine and Tumble Dryer
* Hanging clothes Dryer
* 2 Strollers
* 2 High Chairs
* 2 Foldaway Cots / Playards
* 1 Safety Gate
On Silver Creek
* Childrens Playarea (200 yards)
* Fishing available on the lake
* Communial gardens / seating area
* Local hiking and nature trails
This villa has 6 verified reviews.
6 out of 6 people recommend staying here
Great get away! Vacationers are obviously important to the owners. They were genuinely concerned that we received everything they promised. Warm neighborhood. Was truly like home-away-from-home.
Fabulous home and brilliant location
Would definitely recommend
Villa was in an excellent location for the golf courses that we chose to play. I have rented house for 10+ years in the area and this was by far the best equiped kitchen that we have had. The kitchen table was kinda big for the space. Game room in the garage was small and the games could used to be upgraded. Close to Walmart(< 2.0 miles), restaurants, and 192. Owner took time to call and provide access information and tips. Excellent BBQ which seemed to be relatively new. Would rent again. Thanks!!
I really like the location. Close to good golf, shopping and the entertainment of Orlando. The house was well equipped, pool was beautiful and worked well the entire time. The house has two big King suites which is great for sharing the house. It was clean, comfortable and well located. Good value for the money. Also, not that you get to deal with the owners too much since you rent through a website but the owner is a terrifically nice lady and was good to deal with. Overall, Id say they have an outstanding home here. If you have kids, Id recommend taking them to the orange grove that is just north on HWY 27. It was fun and you can pick some fresh fruit. I recommend renting htis hom, just dont rent it when I want it for next year!
The property was in excellent condition, extremely clean, with wonderful amenities. It was exactly as in the pictures (which isnt always the case), and the floorplan was perfect for our 2 families. The pool and lanai area was great! We wouldnt have had to leave the house to have a great time. Everything we wanted to visit was just a short drive away, and the nearby shopping and restaurants made it quite easy to pick up necessities or order take-out. We would definitely return, and the overall experience was a terrific value for a family vacation!
2 other reviews
1 - 2 of 2
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in Silver Creek, FloridaThis villa is in the town and near a lively area. It has a pool, a barbecue, outside lighting and a garden. Car hire is necessary as the renter will need a car to get about for shopping, eating out and the beach; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 21 October 2016
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 12 October 2016 - 25 March 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 9 April 2018 - 31 August 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Late booking discounts
- Receive 10% off if the booking is made within 60 days of the arrival date.
- Receive 5% off if the booking is made within 90 days of the arrival date.
Long stay discounts
- Receive £196.11 off if the booking is for 28 days or more.
- Receive £98.06 off if the booking is for 21 days or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
Cleaning Surcharge for stays of less than 7 days
£89.88 per booking if the booking is for less than 7 nights, paid with booking
Optional Pool and Spa Heating
£114.40 per week, paid with booking
5 bedrooms, Sleeps 12:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 2 single beds
- 2 single beds
There is also 2 cots
4 bathrooms, 3 en suite bathrooms, 4 Separate WC's
Computer, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet, Radio, Telephone, TV Languages in Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 12, Dining area seats 12, Air conditioning, Central heating, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire essential
Cooker, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden
Snooker / pool table, Table tennis
Infants, Restricted mobility
The Villa features a large South-Facing 30 x 15ft Private Pool and Spa overlooking a Lake and conservation area
Private Owner From Tullibody, United Kingdom Member since Aug 2008
Past bookings: 91 bookings
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 8 minutes
Last logged in: 6 days ago
Number of properties: 2