Seasons Disney Villa, 4 Bed/3 Bath With Pool/spa
Villa with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and private pool in Seasons, Florida
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £549 per week
Villa to rent in Seasons, Florida
Villa overview - owner's description
Wonderful luxury two bedroom villa on exclusive Seasons development in Kissimmee. Private heated pool, spa and games room. 10 minutes drive to Disney and attractions.
Our luxury villa is situated on the exclusive Seasons development in Kissimmee. We are just 10 minutes from Disney and close to restaurants, shops and Celebration. Featuring exclusive designer furniture and air conditioning throughout, our property has 2 master double bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms and cable TV. The other 2 bedrooms are both twins, one of which has a Disney theme. The fully equipped open plan kitchen includes a family breakfast area, which leads to the living area (I Pod speakers/charger, Cable TV, DVD,Playstation and FREE wireless internet access). From here you can gain direct access to the private heated pool and spa with luxury pool furniture. Our formal dining room and lounge is ideal for adult relaxation 24/7. Our telephone service is FREE for all calls, local and long distance!!
Our games room, for both adults and children, features table football, table tennis and a pool table.
All linen and towels are provided, and there is a full size washing machine, tumble drier, iron and ironing board.
Hair dryers are supplied in both master bedrooms.
Our Management Company are available 24/7 to cater for all your needs.
This villa has 20 verified reviews.
20 out of 20 people recommend staying here
We have stayed at this villa previously and everything was how we remembered it. It was clean, comfortable and handy for parks and shopping. The owner, Simon, contacted us before we left home and was very friendly and helpful. I thoroughly recommend
We loved this beautiful, clean and well maintained villa. It was very comfortable and had everything we needed for a great stay. It is 2 mins away from the local Walmart and has easy access to Disney and Universal.
The facilties in the villa were great, we particularly liked the additional ensuite bathroom and thought it was good value for money.
The owner, Simon, rang a few days before we left to ensure we had all the information we needed about our stay which was very thoughtful. This was in addition to previous communications in which he gave directions to the villa and information about the local area.
We had a wonderful time and would highly recommend this villa. Thanks Simon.
We enjoyed our stay. A comfortable villa with plenty of room to spread out. Good location; easy to get to parks, shops etc.
Some issues with the pool and spa were resolved after contacting the management company and Simon who was quick to respond.
We would have appreciated some cleaning products available at the villa as we had to clean some areas which I understand was as a result of a change in management company.
Overall a comfortable villa in a great location.
Had a wonderful stay, the villa is on a nice road and close to two supermarkets. The villa was very nice and love the jacuzzi especially after a day at the parks or shopping.
My family and I would definitely go back again. Simon was great and telephoned me a few days before our stay and provided us with lots of helpful information. Thank you once again.
Lovely house quite close to the parks. The owner Simon was excellent easy to contact we have rented many properties in the Orlando area and indeed all over America this house is well worth considering
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in Seasons, FloridaThis villa is in a quiet area. It has a pool, a garage, outside lighting and a garden. Car hire is necessary as the renter will need a car to get about for shopping, eating out and the beach; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 2 March 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 17 March - 31 March 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 4 April - 7 April 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 8 April - 22 April 2018: the minimum stay is 14 nights.
- 23 April - 30 June 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 July - 7 July 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 8 July - 12 July 2018: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 13 July - 31 August 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September 2018 - 31 March 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 4 April - 7 April 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 8 April - 22 April 2019: the minimum stay is 14 nights.
- 23 April - 30 June 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 July - 7 July 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 8 July - 12 July 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 13 July - 31 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September 2019 - 31 March 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 4 April - 7 April 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 8 April - 22 April 2020: the minimum stay is 14 nights.
- 23 April - 30 June 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 1 January - 1 April and receive 10% off if the booking is made 90 days before the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 May - 30 November and receive 10% off if the booking is made 90 days before the arrival date.
Late booking discounts
- Receive 20% off if the booking is made within 30 days of the arrival date.
Long stay discounts
- Receive 25% off if the booking is for 23 days or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
£100.00 per week, paid locally
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 8:
- 1 king size bed and en suite
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 2 single beds
- 2 single beds
3 bathrooms including 2 en suites, 1 Separate WC
Private pool with electric heating
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, Telephone, TV Languages in English, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 8, Dining area seats 8, Air conditioning throughout property, Central heating, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire essential
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Garage, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden
Jacuzzi, Snooker / pool table, Table tennis
Private Owner From Wetherby, United Kingdom Member since Feb 2007
Past bookings: 47 bookings
Response rate: 97%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last logged in: 6 days ago
Number of properties: 1