Seasons Disney Villa, 4 Bed/3 Bath With Pool/spa
Villa with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and swimming pool in Seasons, Florida
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £549 per week
Villa to rent in Seasons, Florida
Villa overview - owner's description
Wonderful luxury two bedroom villa on exclusive Seasons development in Kissimmee. Private heated pool, spa and games room. 10 minutes drive to Disney and attractions.
Our luxury villa is situated on the exclusive Seasons development in Kissimmee. We are just 10 minutes from Disney and close to restaurants, shops and Celebration. Featuring exclusive designer furniture and air conditioning throughout, our property has 2 master double bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms and cable TV. The other 2 bedrooms are both twins, one of which has a Disney theme. The fully equipped open plan kitchen includes a family breakfast area, which leads to the living area (I Pod speakers/charger, Cable TV, DVD,Playstation and FREE wireless internet access). From here you can gain direct access to the private heated pool and spa with luxury pool furniture. Our formal dining room and lounge is ideal for adult relaxation 24/7. Our telephone service is FREE for all calls, local and long distance!!
Our games room, for both adults and children, features table football, table tennis and a pool table.
All linen and towels are provided, and there is a full size washing machine, tumble drier, iron and ironing board.
Hair dryers are supplied in both master bedrooms.
Our Management Company are available 24/7 to cater for all your needs.
This villa has 15 verified reviews.
15 out of 15 people recommend staying here
Have stayed in numerous villas in Florida and without doubt this is one of the best. It probably was the best equipped, and most comfortable we have stayed in. We chose this one for two reasons 1, the location and 2 the owner was English .Simon was extremely helpful before we went and gave us excellent information before we left. I thought about not giving it a review because it is a hidden treasure and hopefully will be able to use it again. I could not recommend it enough.
Very nice, clean, well kept villa with great facilities in an excellent location for all theme parks.
Communication with the owner (Simon) throughout was excellent and would highly recommend this property.
Superb property. A villa which has clearly been maintained to the standards of being a 'home from home'. The communication direct from the owner was timely and included hints and tips on the area which were invaluable. The pool was an attraction in itself and the respectful ambience from neighbours in their own pools added to the community feel. This neighbourhood is a little gem of a location a stones throw from the link roads to the attractions, and this well equipped family home is a shining light within the neighbourhood. Would love to return and fully expect to if available in the future...definitely the best accommodation we have stayed at after a number of visits to the area.
A lovely villa , I have stayed in villas before but and this is undoubtedly the best I have stayed in , I am returning to Florida in 2018 and if this villa is free I would book it without question . Simon the owner sent all the information we would need before we left including very detailed directions from the airport which are invaluable if you haven't been there before. Simon also contacted us the day before we left for Florida which I thought was excellent. The villa was very well equipped and had everything we could possibly need for our stay , the house was spotless,. The master bed was a super size and so comfortable. A lovely villa and hassle free stay,, well done to the owners.
We really enjoyed our week in June at this villa, the villa was luxurious and furnished well, large comfortable beds, plenty of towels and pool towels , the villa was bigger than it looked in the photos, 3 bathrooms was a real treat. The pool area was clean, the water was warm with enough sun loungers for us all. The communication with Simon was excellent and we appreciated his call and the directions from the airport prior to our arrival.. We would recommend this villa and would stay here again. We were worried about tropical storms in June but were blessed with blue skies and soaring temperatures it was so nice to cool down in the air conditioned villa and tiled floor or dip in the pool after a hot day at the parks. The villa is close to supermarkets, restaurants with good links to the parks. We headed to the coast for a further week but wanted to come back to the villa for a third week when we drove back to Orlando! We will be back!
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in Seasons, FloridaThis villa is in a quiet area. It has a pool, a garage, outside lighting and a garden. Car hire is necessary as the renter will need a car to get about for shopping, eating out and the beach; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 10 June 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 23 April - 30 June 2017: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 July - 7 July 2017: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 8 July - 12 July 2017: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 13 July - 31 August 2017: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September 2017 - 31 March 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 4 April - 7 April 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 8 April - 22 April 2018: the minimum stay is 14 nights.
- 23 April - 30 June 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 July - 7 July 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 8 July - 12 July 2018: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 13 July - 31 August 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September 2018 - 31 March 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 4 April - 7 April 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 8 April - 22 April 2019: the minimum stay is 14 nights.
- 23 April - 30 June 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 July - 7 July 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 8 July - 12 July 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 13 July - 31 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September 2019 - 31 March 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 4 April - 7 April 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 8 April - 22 April 2020: the minimum stay is 14 nights.
- 23 April - 30 June 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 1 January - 1 April and receive 10% off if the booking is made 90 days before the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 May - 30 November and receive 10% off if the booking is made 90 days before the arrival date.
Late booking discounts
- Receive 20% off if the booking is made within 30 days of the arrival date.
Long stay discounts
- Receive 25% off if the booking is for 23 days or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
£100.00 per week, paid locally
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 8:
- 1 king size bed and en suite
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 2 single beds
- 2 single beds
1 bathroom, 2 en suite bathrooms, 1 Separate WC
Private pool with electric heating
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, Telephone, TV Languages in English, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 8, Dining area seats 8, Air conditioning throughout property, Central heating, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire essential
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Garage, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden
Jacuzzi, Snooker / pool table, Table tennis
Private Owner From Wetherby, United Kingdom Member since Feb 2007
Past bookings: 34 bookings
Response rate: 97%
Response time: within 2 hours
Last logged in: a day ago
Number of properties: 1