Modern Luxury Home In Private Neighborhood With Shared Pool
Villa with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, shared pool and golf nearby in Scottsdale, Arizona
From £997 per week
Villa to rent in Scottsdale, Arizona
This modern chic 3 bedroom/3 baths home is located in the quiet Neighborhood/close access to the freeway/Perfect choice for families or groups/enjoy the comforts of home withamenities of a hotel.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
This spacious vacation retreat features an open floor plan and is designed to accommodate families and groups. The home provides guest with all the modern amenities with the comforts of home. House is a recently built, about five years old, a peaceful street, high ceilings, custom paint, matching custom faux wood blinds and many other upgrades throughout. Dual-zone split central AC, additional storage all over the house (coat, linen walk-in closets…). Your vacation home is about 14 minutes from University of Phoenix/Arizona Cardinals Stadium via the Loop 101 highway.
Moreover, Peoria 83 District and Baseball Stadium is 5mi & Suprise spring training is 8mi. For peace of mind, two car garage to park your valuable vehicles and additional parking in guest parking in addition to the accessible parking area. The beds include 4 single Twin Extra Long, 3 of them are Tempurpedic comfy beds for a good night rest, of course, a California King bed in your master Bedroom for you and your forever Love, a sofa bed in loft area and 2 large couches in Living room downstairs for Movie Night, and a Captain chair just to name a few. Three HDTV 55" 4k TVs, 1 in the master bedroom, 1 in the loft area and 1 in the living room.
As part of the open floor plan, the living room provides guest with ample seating and open access to the kitchen and dining spaces.
The master bedroom’s loft-style design gives privacy, while still keeping the space connected to the rest of the home. Wake up in the morning to sit on the private balcony with a cup of coffee or relax in the evening with a glass of wine.
The additional bedrooms are spacious and are furnished with top of the line mattresses and furnishings. Guaranteeing that guest receives a full night’s sleep.
The home has 2.5 bathrooms. All of which are stocked with all needed amenities, including linens and toiletries.
The kitchen is the heart of the home. That in mind the kitchen is fully equipped with the most up to date appliances and cookware to allow guests to prepare their favorite home-cooked meals with ease.
As an additional amenity, the home has a full sized laundry room area. Allowing guests to wash and dry clothing as needed.
Out Door Living:
As part of the experience, guests have full access to the outdoor living space. Complete with BBQ and comfortable outdoor furnishings.
Community Area Spaces:
The home is located in a safe, quiet family neighborhood. As a guest, you will have access to the communities spaces, which include the pristinely kept pool next to the house and the door
and playground. Dog-friendly community with Dogs waste stations throughout.
We welcome all nationalities.
The home is perfectly located to allow guests easy access to entertainment, restaurants, shopping and more.
• Grocery Stores: The house is located within miles of Albertsons, Trader Joes, and Costco.
• Skunk Creek Trail: If getting out in nature is what you want Skunk Creek trail is perfect. It is a 3.5-mile path with gentle hills allowing for all skill levels.
• Thunderbird Conversation Park: The park is dog-friendly and consists of various desert trails offering wonderful views and glimpses of local wildlife.
• P83: Known as the entertainment district. P83 houses the Sports Complex, Arizona Broadway Theater, various restaurants, and shops. You could easily spend a day walking tasting the local cuisine.
• Museums/Art Centers: The Peoria area has countless museums and art centers.
- Caterpillar Visitor Center: Discover the humble beginnings of the company along with the progress made over the years.
- Peoria Playhouse and Children’s Museum: The museum provides children with the opportunity to explore and experience all different aspects of the world around them.
• Peoria Zoo: The Peoria Zoo is home to over 100 species of animals from around the world. The zoo also hosts special events throughout the year, including an Easter Egg Hunt.
This villa does not have any reviews.
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in Scottsdale, ArizonaThis villa is in the city near a lively area and mountains. It has a shared pool, a balcony, a barbecue, a garage and outside lighting. Car hire is not necessary as the villa is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 17 March 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 26 June - 31 August 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 September - 26 December 2019: bookings must be for whole weeks only.
- 1 February - 31 March 2020: bookings must be for whole weeks only.
- 1 February - 31 March 2021: bookings must be for whole weeks only.
- 1 February - 31 March 2022: bookings must be for whole weeks only.
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 1 April - 31 August and receive 5% off if the booking is made 15 days before the arrival date.
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 8 January - 1 August and receive 5% off if the booking is made within 30 days of the arrival date.
Long stay discounts
- Arrive between 8 January - 1 September and receive 15% off if the booking is for 2 weeks or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
more than 6 persons
£19.59 per booking for each additional person if there are more than 6 people, paid with booking
£152.78 per booking, paid with booking
£78.35 per booking, paid with booking
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 8:
- 1 king size bed and en suite
- 2 single beds
- 2 single beds
There is also 1 double sofa bed in loft area, 1 single sofa bed in loft area
3 bathrooms including 1 en suite, 1 Separate WC
Internet / WiFi, TV Languages in English, French, Spanish, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 10, Dining area seats 10, Air conditioning throughout property, Central heating, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Towels / linen, Washing machine, High chair, Car hire optional
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Garage, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden
Children, Infants, Single gender groups, Pets
Private Owner From El Mirage, USA Member since Jan 2019
Last seen: a month ago
Number of properties: 1