Regal Palms Resort & Spa
Villa with 4 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms and shared pool in Regal Palms, Florida
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £418 per week
Villa to rent in Regal Palms, Florida
Luxury executive home in Regal Palms Resort and Spa.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Ours is a luxury home situated in Regal Plams Resort and Spa.
Situated less than 5 mins walk from the impressive pool and clubhouse our Regal Palms townhouse is the ideal base for your family holiday in Florida.
The home is spacious and beautifully decorated in modern shades of taupes and creams, The property contains 4 bedrooms, two of which have ensuite bathrooms, a further main bathroom and a downstairs WC. The lounge and dining area is open plan and very spacious with patio doors leading to a small covered patio area. The kitchen is well equipped with all mod cons including cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer with icemaker, etc, the presses are fully stocked with ample crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils.
Laundry facilities in our home include washing machine, tumble dryer, iron and ironing board.
All linens and towels are supplied. Trash is collected daily.
The property is enhanced by the surrounding area, the Resort is safe and clean and the pool area is delightful.
The townhouse is ideally located within 10/15 mins drive to the Disney theme parks. Shopping outlets, theme parks, golf courses and restaurants are within short driving distance of the home.
A truly wonderful place to vacation.
Regal Palms has recently been awarded 4 Star Resort status and it is well deserved. The facilities here are second to none.
The large pool with lazy river, slides and donuts with the excellent sunloungers and deck make for an excellent day.
The meeting facilities are complete with the Spa and gym facilities slated for June/July 2005.
Enjoy a beer and sport on several large Plasma TV screens; even English football (soccer) as well as the traditional US sports such as Baseball, basketball and football. A tantalising menu in the clubhouse restaurant will bring you back for more.
A resort for the future!!!
This villa has 14 verified reviews.
14 out of 14 people recommend staying here
The property was great. It's clean and spacious and it's near the pool which we loved about.
We were absolutely happy with the place. The house was spacious with plenty of bedrooms and bathrooms. It was sufficiently furnished with to be completely at home. The pool area was excellent including the slides and the lazy river. It was close to everything including grocery shopping, restaurants, and theme parks. There were only two problems. I was not given a precise address for the office to check in. Only after I called a couple of phone numbers given, was I able to get it. Also, there was a lot of little ants crawling around in the house especially in the kitchen and bathrooms. One more minor problem was that the safety box didn't seem to work.
We visted July 2013, My wife and 2 daughters, 8 & 2, all I can say is excellent. At first you might think it is a bit out of the way, but not really, 15-20 mins drive from anything (traffic permitting).
Publix supermarket round the corner, bit costly, but about 3 miles down the road is a huge Walmart, which I would recommend for your Disney gifts, as half the price of the parks and any groceries you would need.
Mcdonalds, KFC and Petrol stations all round this area.
Overall the house was superb we had loads of space, plenty of toilets!!! Great for family. When we did need maintenance, took a couple of phone calls to have someone turn up, but were apologetic and efficient for what we needed fixed and called when it suited us.
We hope to return in the next few years and will be booking this again for 3 weeks!!!
Big Thanks to the owners as the house had everything we needed!!!
Till the Next Time!
Lovely presented property with ample space for our family of 5. Neat and tidy on arrival with information to help make the best of the area. The balcony to the master bedroom was an unexpected suprise but could have been improved with some outdoor chairs/table to make good use of the space. (This would also have been useful for the small outdoor patio area) We did not have the lockbox number on arrival which you need to enter the property so make sure you get this from the owners before you leave. The kids loved having TVs in their room and the cuddly toys helped to make my youngest feel settled. Really good value for money compared particularly with European rentals - a real home from home.
Our stay in Orlando was perfect. The accomodation was immaculate and the facilities that we used were perfect. Everything was supplied within the unit plus the grocery store, nail salon were within walking distance. The drive each day to Disney and around was easy.
Staying in a townhouse in a community gated neighbourhood was definitely the best thing for us having two 10 & 8 year old boys. It let us have freedom and flexibility. Also any issues (which we did not have) are corrected by staff 24 hours a day. We cannot fault our stay at Regal Palms, it was better than expected.
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in Regal Palms, FloridaThis villa is in the town. It has a shared pool, a balcony and a garden. Car hire is recommended as the villa is less than a 15 minute walk to at least a couple of shops, bars and restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 4 June 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 19 July - 25 October 2018: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 26 October - 31 October 2018: changeover day is Friday and the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 November 2018 - 28 March 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 8 April - 10 April 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 11 April - 25 April 2019: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 26 April - 25 October 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 26 October - 31 October 2019: changeover day is Friday and the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 November 2019 - 28 March 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 9 April - 10 April 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 11 April - 25 April 2020: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 26 April - 25 October 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 26 October - 31 October 2020: changeover day is Friday and the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 November 2020 - 28 March 2021: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 9 April - 10 April 2021: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 11 April - 25 April 2021: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 26 April - 31 August 2021: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 1 January - 28 February and receive 5% off if the booking is made 52 weeks before the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 May - 30 June and receive 5% off if the booking is made 52 weeks before the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 September - 30 November and receive 5% off if the booking is made 52 weeks before the arrival date.
Late booking discounts
- Receive 5% off if the booking is made within 2 weeks of the arrival date.
Long stay discounts
- Receive 10% off if the booking is for 1 month or more.
- Receive 20% off if the booking is for 3 months or more.
- Receive 20% off if the booking is for 12 weeks or more.
- Receive 15% off if the booking is for 2 months or more.
- Receive 15% off if the booking is for 8 weeks or more.
- Receive 10% off if the booking is for 4 weeks or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
For stays of 5 nights or less a cleaning charge of £50 is required.
£50.00 per booking if the booking is for less than 6 nights, paid with booking
Resort Fee - includes access to gymnasium, spa, pool complex and towel hire
£10.00 per night, paid locally
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 10:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 2 single beds
- 2 single beds
6 bathrooms including 2 en suites, 4 Separate WC's
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, Telephone, TV Languages in English, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 8, Dining area seats 6, Air conditioning throughout property, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire recommended
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Parking, Private garden
Main Clubhouse including restaurant and bar available to all guests. Magnificent pool complex with lazy river, slides and all you would expect from a quality resort. Games room on site as are satellite sports channels. There is a $10 per night resort fee charged by Regal Palms Management and paid locally on arrival at check-in.
Private Owner From Leixlip, Oman Member since Mar 2005
Past bookings: 73 bookings
Response rate: 29%
Response time: within 5 days
Last logged in: 8 days ago
Number of properties: 1