Ian's Villa At Regal Palms
Town house with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, shared pool and golf nearby in Regal Palms, Florida
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £505 per week
Town house to rent in Regal Palms, Florida
Premium upgraded townhouse at the popular Regal Palms Resort and Spa, near Disney. In a quiet location overlooking a small lake, but close to all resort and local facilities.
Share this holiday home
Town house overview - owner's description
Ian's Villa is a recently upgraded Town house at the popular Regal Palms Resort and Spa.
This spacious well-equipped house has 4 bedrooms (King, Queen and two Twins) which comfortably sleeps up to 8 people on new pillow-topped mattresses. Not only is this one of the largest houses in the resort (with 25% more space), it is centrally situated next to the small lake with water feature. You can enjoy a leisurely breakfast on the tree-shaded patio or balcony. The house has HD TVs in all bedrooms and a 60in smart TV in the living room. There is free WIFI (over 55Mb/s) throughout the house.
Ian's Villa is situated just off the US27, 6 miles south west of Disney (as the crow flies) - about 15 minutes drive depending on the traffic. All the other major attractions in the Orlando area, including the new Legoland, Universal Studios, SeaWorld, Busch Gardens, Kennedy Space Centre, the Gulf and Atlantic coasts, air boat rides, many golf courses, sports (basketball, ice hockey, football, baseball, etc) and extensive shopping malls are all within easy reach.
Regal Palms itself is a 4 star resort and spa with 24 hour reception, bar, restaurant, water park with lazy river, water slide and zero entry pool for toddlers, children's play zone/arcade, shop, gym, and business centre.
Next to the resort, at Berry Town Centre, is a Publix supermarket, CVS pharmacy, petrol/gas station, bank and several restaurants/bars with eat in/take away options, including Applebees, Sundays Grill (a British-themed restaurant), Paddywagon Irish Pub, Mia Pizza, Bamboo Wok Chinese, Dhaba Indian Cuisine and Kumo Japanese restaurant. There is a 24 hour Walmart Superstore just 3 miles north.
Ian's Villa has just been upgraded with more improvements planned. Bookings are now being taken. A website dedicated to the property is now available. Alternatively, please email for more details on the property, availability and rates, so you can be one of the first to enjoy the new facilities.
Please note: the Clickstay booking covers all accommodation costs. There is also a separate Resort Fee (currently $15 plus 12% tax per property per night) payable on arrival at the Front Desk in the Regal Palms Clubhouse. Some facilities in the Clubhouse may be seasonal.
This town house does not have any reviews.
This town house is:
Outside this town house in Regal Palms, FloridaThis town house is in a quiet area. It has a shared pool, a balcony, a barbecue, a children pool area and outside lighting. Car hire is necessary as the renter will need a car to get about for shopping, eating out and the beach; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 9 August 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 19 August - 18 November 2018: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 19 November - 25 November 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 26 November - 19 December 2018: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 14 February - 12 April 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 13 April - 27 April 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 28 April - 28 June 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 29 June - 6 July 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 7 July - 23 August 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 24 August - 25 August 2019: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 26 August - 23 November 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 24 November - 30 November 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 December - 20 December 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 21 December 2019 - 3 January 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 4 January - 1 April 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 2 April - 18 April 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 19 April - 28 June 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 29 June - 6 July 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 7 July - 23 November 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 24 November - 30 November 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 December - 20 December 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 21 December 2020 - 3 January 2021: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
Long stay discounts
- Receive 5% off if the booking is for 21 days or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
£72.00 per booking if the booking is for less than 6 nights, paid with booking
£13.00 per night if the booking is for more than 2 nights, paid locally
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 8:
- 1 king size bed and en suite
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 2 single beds
- 2 single beds
There is also 1 cot
3 bathrooms including 2 en suites, 1 Separate WC
Shared pool with electric heating, Depth 0.1m to 2m
CD player, Computer, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet, Radio, Telephone, TV Languages in English, Spanish, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 8, Dining area seats 8, Air conditioning throughout property, Central heating, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, High chair, Car hire essential
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Shared garden, Childrens pool area
Gym, Jacuzzi, Sauna, Snooker / pool table, Table tennis
Children's pool, Gym, Spa
Children, Infants, Restricted mobility
Clubhouse with children's play zone, lazy river, water slide, tiki bar,
Private Owner From Newport Pagnell, United Kingdom Member since Nov 2015
Past bookings: 2 bookings
Response rate: 50%
Response time: within 6 hours
Last logged in: 10 days ago
Number of properties: 1