Apartment with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and shared pool in Orlando, Florida
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £1,240 per week
Apartment to rent in Orlando, Florida
Apartment overview - owner's description
This 3 bedroom apartment with private pool is located in Orlando and sleeps 8 people. It has.
This beautiful brand new 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom 2000+sf condo has just
been completely remodeled with marble tile flooring in the living room
and den, all new paint, appliances and furnishings. You will love
returning to this calm, spacious home after a long day at the parks or
convention. We furnished and decorated with the highest quality pieces,
sumptuous bedrooms and styling living areas.
The vast open-plan living area is tiled in marble and porcelain with a
luxurious seating area and 60" Smart 3D TV and includes a cosy den with
32" smart TV and queen sofa bed. There is a fully-equipped kitchen with
all new stainless steel appliances and granite work tops plus
everything you might need for a quick breakfast to a gourmet meal. The
cook can chat with people perched at the bar or relaxing in the living
area. There is a dining table for 4 and seating at the bar for 4 more.
The kitchen and dining area flow seamlessly into the wide open living
area and den where there is comfortable seating for up to 8.
This spacious home offers 3 large bedrooms. The master suite has a King
bed and a top quality Euro plush pillow top mattress, a 32”Smart TV and
a huge en-suite bathroom with his and hers double vanities, large walk
in shower and screened toilet. The guest wing, which has a privacy door
to close it off from main living area, offers a queen room with 32”
HDTV, a room with 2 full beds and 32” TV and a full family bathroom.
The living room leads out to a large tiled and furnished patio where
you can enjoy cool drinks on warm evenings.
Pack light because there is a full-size washer and dryer in the condo
so you can have space in your suitcase for outlet bargains.
Free lightning speed, secure WiFi
Free local and North America calls
Free premium TV package with 250 channels
Free secured parking in front of the building.
Two large elevators also service the building.
This lovely vacation home is just minutes from Universal, SeaWorld and
Disney, hundreds of restaurants, world class shopping, International
Drive and only 12 miles from the airport!
Lin and Geoff are based onsite and always available to help or share
local knowledge. We are looking forward to welcoming you!
This apartment does not have any reviews.
Outside this apartment in Orlando, FloridaThis apartment has a shared pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 22 October 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 22 October - 17 November 2017: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 18 November - 26 November 2017: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 27 November - 19 December 2017: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 20 December 2017 - 2 January 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 3 January - 7 January 2018: changeover days are Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday and the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 8 January - 23 March 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 24 March - 8 April 2018: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 9 April - 3 May 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 4 May - 11 May 2018: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 12 May - 10 June 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 11 June - 19 August 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 20 August - 23 September 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 24 September - 16 November 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 17 November - 25 November 2018: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 26 November: changeover day is Monday and the minimum stay is 3 nights.
$112.50 per booking, paid with booking
1.50% of total value added at the end of calculations, paid with booking
$45.00 per booking, paid with booking
Limited Damage Waiver
$88.88 per booking, paid with booking
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 8
Agency From Clermont, USA Member since Jul 2017
Response rate: 82%
Response time: within 14 minutes
Last logged in: 26 days ago