Disney 4 Bedroom Luxury Condominium
Apartment with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, shared pool and golf nearby in Orlando Disney, Florida
From £558 per week
Apartment to rent in Orlando Disney, Florida
Home from home with all the faciities for a relaxing holiday.
Beautiful Resort environment
Close to Disney and Orlando.
Minutes from Excellent restaurants and bars.
Minutes from Golf Courses.
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
Absolutely gorgeous, 4-bed, 2-bath condo located in the fabulous Resort Style privately gated community of Legacy Dunes. It comes fully furnished to accommodate 8 persons very comfortably with top grade living room, bedroom and dining furniture. 3 Flat screen Tvs. The Beautiful Kitchen Comes with Whirlpool Gold Fridge/ freezer, Sharp carousel Microwave,
Keurig Coffee maker, Steel door Samsung Dishwasher, Black & Decker 4 slice toaster, Stainless Steel Double Sink with waste disposal, Pantry and Breakfast Bar. Hamilton Beach Smoothie mixer, and Electric Hotpoint stove. Features a Split Bedroom Floor Plan, Built-in Shelves in Living Area and a Private screened Balcony. Master Bedroom with en-suite bathroom and large walk-in closet & One Spare Bedroom with walk-in closet and 2 bedrooms with good size closets. One bedroom with a pond view. This community sits on 50 acres of lush landscaping with
night lighting and beautiful scenic ponds & has 2 Separate Solar heated Pools, the main pool is designed to have lagoon and beach effect. Well-equipped Game Room, Large Clubhouse with top grade furniture suitable for relaxing , reading or having a small get together, Tiki Bar, Tots Play Zone, Barbeque Area, Extensive well equipped Fitness Center, Gated Access, Kiddies Playground, Tennis Courts, Gazebo, Volleyball court, walking path, and much more.
The Community is only a Few Miles from All the Attractions, Theme Parks and Restaurants.
THINGS TO DO:
- Great restaurants and shops on 192
- Old Town on 192
- Kissimme Downtown - historic with charming architecture
- visit the Malls for bargains
- visit the Outlet malls for designer bargains for designer clothes, bags and electronics
- All Orlando parks only minutes away. Take the kids to see Mickey and the Castle
- Orlando offers world class restaurants and nightlife
- Tampa and Busch Gardens
- Quaint little town of Mt.Dora up on Highway 27 near Clermont
- World famous beaches on either coast, Daytona and Clearwater under 2 hours away
- Explore further , go to St. Augustine between Jacksonville and Daytona beach and be enchanted by the historic town thought to be the oldest in USA.
- Kennedy Space centre is one hour drive away
- Enjoy the new Water Park H20 at Margarettaville Resort only minutes away.
3 other reviews
1 - 3 of 3
This apartment is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this apartment in Orlando Disney, FloridaThis apartment is in a quiet area. It has a shared pool, a balcony, a barbecue, a children pool area and outside lighting. Car hire is necessary as the renter will need a car to get about for shopping, eating out and the beach; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 9 July 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 21 October - 18 December 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 19 December 2019 - 6 January 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 7 January - 31 March 2020: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 April - 30 June 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 July - 31 August 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September - 18 December 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 19 December 2020 - 6 January 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 7 January - 31 March 2021: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 April - 18 December 2021: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 19 December 2021 - 6 January 2022: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 April - 30 June 2022: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 July - 31 August 2022: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September - 31 October 2022: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
£192.53 per booking, paid with booking
End of Stay cleaning
£77.01 per booking, paid with booking
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 10:
- 1 king size bed and en suite
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- 2 single beds
There is also 1 double sofa bed in living room
2 bathrooms including 1 en suite
Shared pool with solar heating
CD player, Internet, Telephone, TV Languages in English, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 8, Dining area seats 6, Air conditioning, Central heating, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire essential
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Shared garden, Tennis court, Childrens pool area
Gym, Snooker / pool table, Table tennis
Children, Restricted mobility
Lagoon themed main pool
Private Owner From Romford, United Kingdom Member since Nov 2015
Response rate: 67%
Response time: within 1 day
Last seen: 4 months ago
Number of properties: 1