8652 Wellington Loop
Villa with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and private pool in Lindfields, Florida
From £361 per week
Villa to rent in Lindfields, Florida
Spacious and luxurious villa overlooking a lake and conservation area in Lindfields, Kissimmee. Fully screened private pool. Close to Disney attractions, restaurants and shops.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
This spacious luxury villa is located in Lindfields, just 10 minutes drive from the Disney attractions. The villa itself overlooks a beautiful lake and conservation area and the private, fully screened pool attracts the sun throughout the day. A Publix supermarket is located nearby for those all important groceries and numerous shops and restaurants are just minutes away on Highway 192. Several golf courses can be found within a 5 mile radius.
This lovely air-conditioned villa is very homely and has everything you need to make your stay in Orlando as comfortable as possible.
· Master bedroom suite with large double bed, ceiling fan and remote TV with patio doors onto the pool. Ensuite bathroom with two washbasins, cute corner bath tub, large walk in shower and toilet. Large closet, extra cupboards and dressing table and storage.
· 2 further bedrooms, 1 double and 1 twin, all with large closets and ceiling fans.
· Second bathroom with toilet, bath with shower and washbasin.
· Spacious open plan dining, kitchen and living area with cable tv, video and dvd player. Patio doors from living area to the pool area.
· Full kitchen with oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, kettle, fridge freezer ice maker and all the cookware, crockery, glasses and utensils you will need
· Washing machine, tumble dryer, iron and ironing board.
· Telephone with free calls within USA and to landlines in UK and Ireland.
· Double garage
Relax by the Pool
Outside is the inviting pool elevated on the lakeside with beautiful views of the conservation area opposite. The pool is fully screened to keep out unwanted bugs and is well furnished with table, chairs and recliners so you can relax and soak up the rays. There is a covered lanai to provide some welcome relief should the sun become too strong or you just want to relax in the shade. Additional pool heating is available should you require
This villa has 50 verified reviews.
48 out of 50 people recommend staying here
Have stayed here previously as it is in a great location for visiting theme parks. There are plenty of restaurants and shops nearby.
The villa itself had everything we needed for a great stay, is well equipped and very clean.
Love the rear aspect as it overlooks a conservation area and compared to some villas is very private. It's great for sitting out by the pool and there is plenty of shade to escape the Florida sun if needed.
Getting in touch with Leo is very easy and he responds quickly.
We had no problems and would recommend this property for location and value for money.
Hopefully we will be back to Orlando in 2020 and this will be our first choice of where to stay.
We had a wonderful stay in this villa and would happily stay there again. It was well equipped with everything you could need and spotless. The only things that could be improved on was the lighting in the pool, which didnt work and 'one' of the outside lights by the pool wasn't working .This area would have been better if it was more lit up as we did enjoy our evenings swims😀. Could also do with a net for the pool to scoop out the odd bug that decided to take a swim! Other than that a fantastic place to stay and highly recommended👍.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the villa. Whilst the decor was old fashioned we didn't agree with other reviews that said it was tired looking.
We would 100% book again. We had everything we needed.
The property was beautifully clean and smelt lovely when we arrived. Pool was great and there was a huge ensuite bathroom.
It was ideal for us all being on one level, no need to worry about stairs with the children.
The area is not great just in terms of the debris around the neighbours homes but it didn't especially bother us. The area is quiet and we didn't really see anyone else.
The recycling bin was full of garden waste when we arrived and despite pitting it out it was not collected so that made it hard to follow the recycling guidelines.
Great for families and close to most Orlando attractions.
We booked the property knowing that it would be good value for money, but not necessarily the most luxurious house we have stayed in and it delivered. It is clean, tidy and provides everything you need for a home away from home, however the beds are comfortable but a little creaky and the fan in the main bedroom was noisy. We have given this 5 stars because the house was what we expected.
very clean and pleasant place,the villa photo from your site was spot on, 10 out of 10
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in Lindfields, FloridaThis villa is in the town but in a quiet area near the waterfront. It has a pool, a garage and outside lighting. Car hire is necessary as the renter will need a car to get about for shopping, eating out and the beach; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 2 May 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 9 January - 27 March 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 9 April - 24 May 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 9 January - 27 March 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 9 April - 24 May 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 9 January - 27 March 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 9 April - 24 May 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 1 January - 31 May and receive 5% off if the booking is made 9 months before the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 September - 30 November and receive 5% off if the booking is made 9 months before the arrival date.
Late booking discounts
- Receive 20% off if the booking is made within 21 days of the arrival date.
Long stay discounts
- Receive 6% off if the booking is for 16 days or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
Cleaning Surcharge for stays of less than 7 nights
£60.00 per booking if the booking is for less than 7 nights, paid with booking
Pool Heating if required
£95.00 per week, paid with booking
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
There is also 1 single sofa bed
2 bathrooms including 1 en suite, 2 Separate WC's
Private pool with electric heating
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, Radio, Telephone, TV Languages in English, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 8, Dining area seats 6, Air conditioning throughout property, Central heating, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire essential
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Garage, Outside lighting, Parking
Children, Infants, Restricted mobility
Beautiful water view from the elevated private pool area at rear with a conservation area opposite. Wireless internet is included so bring your laptop. Free calls to landlines within the USA, to Ireland and UK. Calls to mobiles and premium rate numbers will be chargeable
Private Owner From Enniskillen, United Kingdom Member since Jun 2007
Past bookings: 101 bookings
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 8 hours
Last logged in: 2 days ago
Number of properties: 1