Lovely Villa Near Disney
Villa with 2 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and shared pool in Lake Marion, Florida
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £326 per week
Villa to rent in Lake Marion, Florida
Villa overview - owner's description
Lovely, peaceful villa in a gated community surrounded by 3,800 acres of lake in Lake Marion. Gym, tennis, basketball, shared pools and other amenities. Within easy reach of shops and restaurants.
The beautiful Lake Marion Community where this lovely villa is situated, was carefully selected to give you the very best of everything that Florida can offer. Relax one day in the quiet surroundings by one of the heated pools or the pristine 3,800 acre lake, or take advantage of the on-site gymnasium, tennis, basketball and volleyball courts or other amenities. Next day, drive to one of the incredible Disney theme parks only 35 minutes away, or to SeaWorld, Discovery Cove, Universal Studios, Busch Gardens, Gatorland or one of the other fabulous parks, too numerous to list.
This part of central Florida is a paradise for golfers, or you can take an airboat ride, go horse or cycle riding or enjoy some of the best bass fishing in the state, all within a short drive. Visit also the Gulf Coast and the Atlantic coast with its Kennedy Space Center and Cocoa Beach.
There is a vast choice of restaurants within easy reach, and if shopping is your interest, there are a number of outstanding shopping malls with every big-name store you can think of. For your everyday needs, you will find a Wal-Mart superstore and other stores, banks and restaurants at Poinciana village, a ten-minute drive away.
Our modern spacious two-bedroom, two bathroom villa will give you the best in comfort and convenience during your vacation. Sleeping four adults in comfort and equipped with an additional double sofa-bed, our villa provides an ideal retreat to relax after the excitements of the theme parks and beaches, or offers the perfect base to enjoy the on site amenities or the peace and quiet of the lake and surrounding countryside. Thanks to its well equipped fitted kitchen, you have the option of preparing your own food, whether it be a simple snack or a gourmet dinner.
Kitchen: Cooker, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave and all kitchen utensils, crockery and cutlery are provided.
Master Bedroom: Queen size bed, ample wardrobe space, TV set with remote control, en-suite with bath with overhead shower, WC and vanity unit.
Twin bedroom: Two single beds, fitted wardrobe
Lounge/Diner: Dining table and chairs, two sofas - one of them a sofa-bed, TV set with remote control and VCR.
Family bathroom: Bath with overhead shower, WC and vanity unit.
Utility area: A separated area containing clothes washer, dryer, iron and ironing board.
Linen: Linen and towels provided.
Activities and attractions
Set in a peaceful gated community in beautiful natural surroundings, it is easy to forget that our spacious luxurious villa is only 35 minutes away from a host of amazing theme parks, including the fabulous Walt Disney World, the likes of which exist nowhere else in the world. These include Magic Kingdom Park, Epcot, MGM Studios, Animal Kingdom, SeaWorld, Discovery Cove, Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, Busch Gardens, Wet n Wild, Water Mania, Holy Land Experience, Arabian Nights Dinner Show, Floridas Silver Springs, Bok Tower Gardens, Cypress Gardens, Gatorland, Orlando Science Center, Blue Springs State Park, and many more.
Lake Marion is within easy reach of many fine golf courses including Diamondback, Bull Run, Southern Dunes, Sun Air, Stonegate, Grenelefe and many more.
At Kennedy Space Center â€“ NASAâ€™s launch headquarters â€“ you can tour the launch and landing facilities, experience interactive simulators, live shows and massive rockets, meet a member of NASAs astronaut corps and maybe even witness the launch of a spacecraft.
Daytona beach hosts Bike Week and Nascar racing including the Rolex 24, Budweiser Shoot-out, Hersheys 300 and the world famous Daytona 500
Or for a more peaceful pastime, you can swim with the Manatees in the pristine, clear waters of the Crystal River on the Nature Coast of Florida. Or enjoy trail riding adventures or riding lessons at Horse World Riding Stables.
Poinciana village centre is a 10 minute drive away and has a Wal-Mart superstore, Publix, Winn-Dixie, Blockbuster Video and take-away food outlets. Eagle Ridge Mall, 15 minutes away from the villa has over 90 stores including JC Penney, Dillards, Sears, a multiplex cinema and bowling
This villa has 27 verified reviews.
25 out of 27 people recommend staying here
We recently enjoyed a stay here, the villa was adequate for our needs,but could do with a little TLC, the pool and jacuzzi area and the clubhouse were very nice, we used the pool a lot, and it was very quiet, the community is gated, which is fine, but on the middle Sunday, we couldn't get past the barriers to get in, as the paperwork had been done onsite that we were only staying for a week, bit annoying.
My main concern with this property is how far it is from anywhere, Disney, Seaworld, universal are all an hour plus, in the car, Walmart and Publix supermarket are 15 mins away, and a very limited choice of where to dine in Poinciana town centre itself....on the flip side, fuel is cheap out there, and we did get used to the added 2 hours round trip on our days out....
The Unit was great, everything there what you might need. The owner and helpers where always there when needed. I can recommend the Villa very much, it was a Great vacation time for 4 weeks.
The unit was well stocked with all you might need.however there were no cleaning supplies. We paid a cleaning fee yet the unit Was Not clean!. To be comfortable we had to buy cleaning supplies and clean (especially bathrooms)! The windows/screens were in disrepair too. We were assured there would be wi-fi but it was Very unreliable. This made it difficult to do required work. We had to purchase additional wiring and boosters. Still the internet dropped frequently. The property though quite remote, was very nice and we enjoyed walks to the lake often.
Sehr netter und bemühter Kontakt mit dem Besitzer.
Haus War sauber und mit allem ausgestattet was man so braucht.
Betten waren auch gut.
würden immer wieder kommen
Very nice and good contact with the owner.
House was clean and equipped with everything you need.
Beds were good.
would always come back
What a great unit! The unit is very affordable, located in a secure area and right across from the pool! The owners are a pleasure to work with and paying online is convenient and easy.
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in Lake Marion, FloridaThis villa is in the countryside and in a quiet area. It has a shared pool, a barbecue, outside lighting, a tennis court and a swimming pool. Car hire is necessary as the renter will need a car to get about for shopping, eating out and the beach; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 1 January - 25 February 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 January - 25 February 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Receive 10% off if the booking is made 91 days before the arrival date.
Late booking discounts
- Receive 10% off if the booking is made within 7 days of the arrival date.
- Receive 5% off if the booking is made within 14 days of the arrival date.
Long stay discounts
- Arrive between 1 January - 28 March and receive 35% off if the booking is for 13 weeks or more.
- Arrive between 1 January - 28 March and receive 30% off if the booking is for 8 weeks or more.
- Arrive between 1 January - 28 March and receive 20% off if the booking is for 4 weeks or more.
- Arrive between 1 January - 28 March and receive 15% off if the booking is for 3 weeks or more.
- Arrive between 1 January - 28 March and receive 10% off if the booking is for 2 weeks or more.
- Arrive between 1 January - 28 March and receive 5% off if the booking is for 1 week or more.
- Arrive between 1 January - 28 March and receive 40% off if the booking is for 17 weeks or more.
- Arrive between 29 March - 19 December and receive 25% off if the booking is for 3 weeks or more.
- Arrive between 29 March - 19 December and receive 20% off if the booking is for 2 weeks or more.
- Arrive between 29 March - 19 December and receive 12% off if the booking is for 1 week or more.
- Arrive between 29 March - 19 December and receive 5% off if the booking is for 6 days or more.
- Arrive between 29 March - 12 December and receive 50% off if the booking is for 17 weeks or more.
- Arrive between 29 March - 12 December and receive 45% off if the booking is for 13 weeks or more.
- Arrive between 29 March - 19 December and receive 40% off if the booking is for 8 weeks or more.
- Arrive between 29 March - 19 December and receive 30% off if the booking is for 4 weeks or more.
- Arrive between 13 December - 31 December and receive 40% off if the booking is for 17 weeks or more.
- Arrive between 13 December - 31 December and receive 35% off if the booking is for 13 weeks or more.
- Arrive between 20 December - 31 December and receive 30% off if the booking is for 8 weeks or more.
- Arrive between 20 December - 31 December and receive 20% off if the booking is for 4 weeks or more.
- Arrive between 20 December - 31 December and receive 15% off if the booking is for 3 weeks or more.
- Arrive between 20 December - 31 December and receive 10% off if the booking is for 2 weeks or more.
- Arrive between 20 December - 31 December and receive 5% off if the booking is for 1 week or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
£56.60 per booking, paid with booking
Dogs are charged
£37.73 per booking, paid with booking
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 6:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 2 single beds
There is also 1 double sofa bed in living room
3 bathrooms including 1 en suite
Internet, Telephone, TV Languages in Local
Living area seats 5, Dining area seats 6, Air conditioning, Central heating, Clothes drier, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire essential
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Tennis court
Gym, Snooker / pool table, Table tennis
Infants, Restricted mobility , Pets
The heated swimming pool, whirlpool spa, clubhouse, shuffleboard and table tennis are within a one minute walk of the villa. Within a few minutes walk are a second pool along with floodlit tennis and basketball courts. The shoreline of the beautiful 3,800 acre Lake Marion has a pier, gazebo, a beachside volleyball court, picnic table and lakeside barbecue, enabling you to cook your catch of fish right on the spot.
Private Owner From Portsmouth, United Kingdom Member since May 2008
Past bookings: 123 bookings
Response rate: 70%
Response time: within 2 hours
Last logged in: 3 months ago
Number of properties: 1