Tranquility - Florida Villa
Villa with 7 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and private pool in Lake Berkley, Florida
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £1,440 per week
Villa to rent in Lake Berkley, Florida
7 Bed Lakefront Villa -Pool/24hr Spa,/ A/c Gameroom/ Fast Wifi / Sat Nav. -7 mins to Disney - Top Gated & Guarded Resort. Incs Tax, Free Calls, Wifi, Lots Baby Equip. Grill, Flat Screen TVs all rooms
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Safe Top Resort 24 Hour Guarded and Gated, set on 3 Lakes. Tranquil surroundings. So close to Disney you can feel the magic!
Upgraded South East facing Villa has stunning views over the 14 acre Natural Spring Lake. Tame Wildlife come to be fed, Watch Eagles fish, Otters play with their cubs. Baby Ducks and Sand Cranes come to pool door. The Pool/24hr Spa are in the sun all day with pretty tropical plants surrounding it. Smell the gardenias and watch the large butterflies land on the bushes while you swim. The pool is enclosed and a BBQ is provided. We even provide a blower system for the Spa for those who like extra bubbles. Fish from the stocked Lake or just wander around the nature trail, feed the turtles and fish from the jetty or visit the children play area, tennis courts, volleyball, basketball, beach areas. The clubhouse provides a fitness room, large infinity pool and children splash area.
The Villa is spacious, 3300 sq. ft. set in enviable tranquil surrounds on a large corner lot with ample parking for four cars. An extended pool deck with lots of room and plenty of luxury padded loungers/chairs overlooks the sparkling Lake which is ideal for fishing. The pool is enclosed with mesh screening and a BBQ provided for alfresco dining.
There are two lounges with new cream leather sofas and sectionals, 50 inch flat screen TV, Blu Ray, DVD library, spectacular views over the pool and Lake from one of them. A formal dining area with lovely bay window with climbing hot pink bouganvilals outside. The new Granite Kitchen is fitted with every labour saving device and has at least four dinner services, pyrex and cooking utensils. A fridge/freezer with ice maker, flat top range cooker, microwave, juicer, coffee machine, dishwasher, garbage disposal, toaster etc. We have just added granite work surfaces and a granite breakfast bar.
A separate laundry room with over size dryer and large drum washing machine, pool towels are provided.
Our Pool is on extended decking and has a 17 piece luxury padded furniture set. We have added a mosaic dolphin that the children love in the pool. The Pool is heated on request and the spa heats hotter than the pool 98 degrees and is available 24 hours a day unlike most homes which are 8 hours. The views over the Lake and the tame wildlife that comes to be fed are spectacular, baby ducks, sand cranes all come to the pool door. The sun rises over the lake and breakfast on the deck is a must.
The Muralled game room is air conditioned with full size slate bed pool table, foosball table, wii fit, playstation with games and a dedicated 42 inch flat screen tv. Fishing rods for the Lake, Games and toys for all ages including Lego table, Disney talking Kitchen and lots of Disney dress up costumes for the children along with ample baby equipment including 3 strollers, highchair, baby monitor, baby walker, cribs, bumbo, bouncing cradle etc.
The King Masters is on the ground floor with HD flat screen tv, radio alarm ensuite bathroom with double vanity unit, walk in shower and roman corner bath, seperate toilet and walk in illuminated wardrobes with a safe.
Upstairs the balcony over looks the lounge and the large window over the Lake, there is a second King master ensuite with walk in wardrobe, one queen room, a further two King rooms, and two twin themed rooms, one themed Mickey and friends and one themed Winnie Pooh. All bedrooms have HD flat screen TVs with inbuilt DVD players. All bedrooms have extra pillows and blankets. Upstairs has two further bathrooms with showers over and vanity units. All bathrooms have fitted hair dryers. There are two linen cupboards with ample towels and spare linen for all beds. We have a full size cot in the upstairs Master and a second spare cot .
We have baby equipment, two cots (not pack and play), strollers (2), highchair, baby monitors(2), bouncing cradle, baby watker, baby bath seat etc. as well as a selection of baby toys. New for 2012 -We have added lots of DIsney Dress Up costumes for both boys and girls. We do not charge extra for use of baby equipment. Toddler inflatable bed.
The house is sensor air conditioned or heated and we allow you to alter the margins with in a variance. Ceiling fans are in all rooms and our windows tinted for coolness and privacy.
Toddler bed available as well as two full cots/cribs and a pack and play.
We also offer free use of a sat. nav. normally $12 a day at car hire.
Our management are close and there to help you 24 hours when needed.
We offer FREE international calls to landlines, and free calls in the USA .
We consider our home to be above average and our guests needs our priority.
7 other reviews
1 - 7 of 7
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in Lake Berkley, FloridaThis villa is in a quiet area near the waterfront. It has a pool, a shared pool, a barbecue, a children pool area and outside lighting. Car hire is necessary as the renter will need a car to get about for shopping, eating out and the beach; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 12 February 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 18 June - 29 June 2018: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 July - 31 August 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September - 16 November 2018: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 17 November - 23 November 2018: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 December - 16 December 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 17 December 2018 - 1 January 2019: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 14 nights.
- 2 January - 31 January 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 February - 12 April 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 13 April - 26 April 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 27 April - 30 June 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 July - 31 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September - 18 November 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 19 November - 24 November 2019: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 25 November - 22 December 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 23 December 2019 - 6 January 2020: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 14 nights.
- 7 January - 31 January 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 February - 28 February 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 March - 12 April 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 13 April - 26 April 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 27 April - 30 June 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 July - 31 August 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September - 16 November 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 17 November - 23 November 2020: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 24 November - 30 November 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 December - 16 December 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 17 December 2020 - 1 January 2021: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 14 nights.
- 2 January - 31 January 2021: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 February - 12 April 2021: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 13 April - 26 April 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 27 April - 30 June 2021: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
£120.82 per booking, paid with booking
£166.13 per week, paid with booking
7 bedrooms, Sleeps 15:
- 1 king size bed and en suite
- 1 king size bed and en suite
- 1 king size bed
- 1 king size bed
- 1 king size bed
- 2 single beds
- 2 single beds
There is also 3 cots
4 bathrooms including 2 en suites, 1 Separate WC
Private pool with electric heating, Depth 1m to 1.6m
Shared pool with electric heating, Depth 0.1m to 2m
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, Radio, Telephone, TV Languages in English, Spanish, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 14, Dining area seats 14, Air conditioning throughout property, Central heating, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire essential
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden, Tennis court, Childrens pool area
Gym, Jacuzzi, Snooker / pool table, Table tennis
Lake Berkley Resort
Children's pool, Gym, Tennis, Spa, Volleyball
Children, Infants, Restricted mobility
24 hour Spa with optional blower for extra boost, in sun all day, dolphin mosaic - option to heat, Air conditioned games room, Disney dress up costumes boys and girls, wii fit, playstation 3, dvd library plus netflix, reading library, lego table, toy box for younger guests, ceiling fans all rooms, HDTVs flat screens all bedrooms with inbuilt DVD Players. 250 Channels. Extended pool deck with luxury furniture package. Alarm and Safe Provided. Baby strollers, highchair, monitors etc. provided. Free International calls. Free USA Calls
Private Owner From Hayling Island, United Kingdom Member since Jan 2009
Owned home for over 9 years and we like to make your holiday special. We have the property and location location location. Its our family home and its lovingly looked after. We have children and grandchildren who all love this house thats why its is equipped much better than a normal rental home.
Past bookings: 4 bookings
Response rate: 50%
Response time: within 1 hour
Last logged in: 4 months ago
Number of properties: 1