The Dream Villa
Villa with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, private pool and golf nearby in Indian Ridge Oaks, Florida
From £614 per week
Villa to rent in Indian Ridge Oaks, Florida
Luxuriously appointed vacation home has everything you and your family could want or need to make this a dream holiday. 5 mins from Disney.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
The Dream Villa 4 bedrooms, 2.0 bathrooms, sleeps 8 + 1 Toddler or baby.
This beautiful luxuriously appointed 4 bedroom house (sleeping 8 adults plus a toddler and a crib for baby) is perfect for that "Magical" memorable, Florida vacation.
Every conceivable extra
This fully air-conditioned property is equipped with many extra amenities, a gas heated pool (poa), 55" HDTV Multi channel cable TV's, free 24/7 access to the net via WiFi, X Box ONE contect with games , Home Theatre with Bose sound system, Netflixs, plus a newly decorated carpeted air conditioned games room containing a full size pool table, dart board ,Lego bricks, toys and table games etc Playstation with games. All rooms have ceiling fans. The house is adjacent to "Mystic Dunes" golf complex and is only 5 minutes a GENUINE 3.5 miles from the Main Disney attractions,
We guarantee that you will not be disappointed by the property or area.
Clients from both the USA and world wide keep returning.
Please Check for availability now.
To avoid disappointment book early.
Look forward to you booking with us.
The Sunshine state awaits you and your family for a vacation of a life time
This villa has 1 verified review.
1 out of 1 people recommend staying here
10 other reviews
1 - 10 of 10
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Indian Ridge Oaks, FloridaThis villa is in a quiet area. It has a pool, a shared pool, a balcony, a barbecue and outside lighting. Car hire is necessary as the renter will need a car to get about for shopping, eating out and the beach; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 21 March 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 30 March - 26 April 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 3 June - 28 June 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 29 June - 7 September 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 8 September - 11 October 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 12 October - 2 November 2019: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 3 November - 27 November 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 28 November 2019: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 21 December 2019 - 4 January 2020: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 5 January - 6 March 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 27 March - 31 March 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 April - 19 April 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 20 April - 31 May 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 17 October - 30 October 2020: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 1 November - 25 November 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 26 November 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 27 November - 28 November 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
All prices iclude Florida State taxes at 6% and Hotel taxes at 6%
£11.50 per booking, paid with booking
£140.00 per week, paid locally
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 9:
- 1 king size bed and en suite
- 1 king size bed
- 2 single beds
- 2 single beds
There is also 1 cot
2 bathrooms including 1 en suite, 2 Separate WC's
Private pool with electric heating
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, Radio, Telephone, TV Languages in English, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 8, Dining area seats 12, Air conditioning throughout property, Central heating, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, High chair, Car hire essential
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden, Tennis court
Snooker / pool table
Children, Infants, Single gender groups
Open aspects to the rear assure you of privacy. Look out on to the landscaped sub tropicl fauna. To the line of mature oaks bordering the golf course of Mystic Dunes.
Private Owner From Loughton, United Kingdom Member since Jun 2003
Past bookings: 30 bookings
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last seen: 4 days ago
Number of properties: 3