Highlands Pool Villa
Villa with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and swimming pool in Highlands Reserve Golf course, Florida
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £568 per week
Villa to rent in Highlands Reserve Golf course, Florida
Villa overview - owner's description
A home on the prestigious Highlands reserve golf community. With games room, internet access and many other extras.
Our villa is situated on the prestigious golf community of Highlands reserve, being a mixture of residential and rental properties it does not suffer from the ghost town situation that can happen in out of season times on purely rental resorts.
Governed by a home owners association the community is maintained to a very high standard.
Being just off Highway 27 gives you great access to the main roads in the area and avoids the noise and traffic problems of being in the built up urban areas.
On the community we have a par 72, 18 hole championship standard golf course, a communal pool, childrens play area and tennis courts.
When we first stayed in a villa on our own vacations we decided that we would never stay in hotels again when we could have the privacy, convenience and luxury that was missing from the usual hotels we had used.
One of the main benefits was the ability for everyone to have their own space and privacy with something for the kids to do when not out & about at the parks.
To this end we have tried to equip the villa so that there is all you should need to make your stay a part of your holiday experience and not just be somewhere to sleep.
The benefits of being able to come home to your private space after a long day out and relax or have a swim in the pool should not be underestimated.
What do you get for your money?
When you see our price it is for the villa and not dependant on the number of guests (up to the max limit of 8), the price includes all state and local taxes, all linens, towels, use of all the equipment in the villa and all utilities.
In the villa we have the full range of kitchen equipment, washer & dryer, iron, dishwasher, cutlery etc.
The extras include a games room with full size pool table, air hockey, foosball game, Xbox, PlayStation, Karaoke & Music. Free telephone calls to the US & Canada, Free high speed internet connection (wireless) , Printer, cable Tv, Dvd players, board games, free safe and of course the heated (if required) screened swimming pool with multicolour internal lighting for that evening dip.
You also of course get the support of our local managers who are on hand if you should have any problems.
This villa has 11 verified reviews.
11 out of 11 people recommend staying here
Me and my family had a great time. The house was great and yes I would recommend it. I just would have like to see some upgrades in furniture and appliances. Overall it's a great house and we enjoyed it very much.. The Rivera Family
We were able to acquire this home at such last moment and was very pleased. There were 4 adults and 3 children with more than adequate room to accommodate all of us. I liked that this was all one level and we did not need to climb stairs. The kids enjoyed the pool and we enjoyed the air conditioning throughout the unit. If someone could please check the dryer as it did not dry very well, I had to dry it 60 minutes twice. Also the toilet handle in the master bedroom needs to get looked at, You will need to lift the handle after each flush otherwise the water will continue to run. Thank You for a LOVELY stay. The Liua Family...
The house is fantastic!! Spacious, clean and well maintained.
ROOM TEMPTURE COULD HAVE BEN COOLER AT TIMES.
The property is well kept and loccation excellent for families with childrens and teenagers.
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in Highlands Reserve Golf course, FloridaThis villa is in the countryside and in a quiet area. It has a pool, a shared pool, outside lighting, a garden and a tennis court. Car hire is recommended as the villa is less than a 15 minute walk to at least a couple of shops, bars and restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 29 July 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 1 July - 17 December 2017: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 18 December 2017 - 1 January 2018: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 17 January - 28 February 2018: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 March - 17 December 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 18 December 2018 - 1 January 2019: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 2 January - 16 January 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 17 January - 28 February 2019: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 March - 17 December 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 18 December 2019 - 1 January 2020: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 2 January - 16 January 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 17 January - 28 February 2020: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 March - 7 April 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Receive 7% off if the booking is made 26 weeks before the arrival date.
- Receive 5% off if the booking is made 13 weeks before the arrival date.
Late booking discounts
- Receive 7% off if the booking is made within 2 weeks of the arrival date.
Long stay discounts
- Receive £194.02 off if the booking is for 1 month or more.
- Receive £124.18 off if the booking is for 21 days or more.
- Receive £77.61 off if the booking is for 14 days or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
Bookings of less than 4 days
£65.97 per booking if the booking is for less than 4 nights, paid with booking
£11.64 per night, paid with booking
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 8:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- 2 single beds
2 bathrooms including 1 en suite, 2 Separate WC's
Private pool with electric heating
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, Radio, Telephone, TV Languages in Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 8, Dining area seats 8, Air conditioning throughout property, Central heating, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire recommended
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden, Tennis court
Snooker / pool table
Private Owner From Raf Akrotiri, United Kingdom Member since Apr 2006
Past bookings: 84 bookings
Response rate: 96%
Response time: within 16 hours
Last logged in: 15 days ago
Number of properties: 2