Summerplace Villa Just 6m To Disney And Close To All Theme Parks
Villa with 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and private pool in High Grove, Florida
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £679 per week
Villa to rent in High Grove, Florida
Villa overview - owner's description
Stunning 2,400 square foot villa in gated community. Large yet cosy. Pool, hot tub, large screen HDTV, WiFi, free international calls. Only 6 miles to Disney.
Welcome to the Summerplace Villa.
The Summerplace Villa is our luxurious holiday home just 6 miles from DisneyWorld. Summerplace Villa features an upgraded and modern decor with everything you require for your fantastic Disney Vacation. The 4 bed, 3 Bath, 2,400 sq ft, large, 2 story villa very comfortably sleeps up to 10. The Extended Pool and Deck with Hot Tub is perfect for outside living for all of your group . The High Grove gated Resort has superior amenities for all our villa guests.
Summerplace Villa boasts the following fabulous features:
• FREE Hot Tub Heating,
• FREE WiFi,
• FREE Travel cot, highchair, baby monitor, stroller and stair gate for the little ones,
• FREE Local, National and International Telephone calls,
• Complementary GAS BBQ,
• Perfect Location, Just 6 miles from Disney World,
• 2,400 sq.ft, 4 bed, 3 bath fully Air Conditioned over two stories, Comfortably sleeps up to 10.
• Luxury upgraded interiors with high quality furnishings and decor, completely refurbished in July 2010.
• Private Pool, not overlooked to rear, with extended pool deck and many loungers.
• Monitored villa security alarm with security safe for your belongings,
• Professional Local Management with a 24hr emergency on call facility,
• Large Screen TV in Living area with digital HD cable and DVD, TV’s in each bedroom, Playstation 2 in 4th Bedroom
• Games Room with Pool table, Table Tennis and Darts board.
High Grove Resort features the following Amazing Amenities:
• Gated Resort for added security,
• 12 hour manned reception selling Park tickets and transportation to the Parks,
• FREE access to Communal Large Pool with Spa just 50 yards walk from the villa,
• FREE access to Clubhouse with Gym, Games Room, Arcade Room, and Children's Play area,
• Business center in Clubhouse with Computer terminals, Printing, Fax, etc for a small fee ,
• Many Restaurants within a short distance of villa, e.g. Chilis, Applebees, Longhorn, Red Lobster, etc.
• 15 minutes’ walk to Cagans Crossing with Shops, Bars and Restaurants
• Super Walmart centre less than a mile from Resort.
• Just over a mile to Polo Park East and West executive golf courses, 5 minutes’ drive from 18 hole Highlands Reserve Championship Golf Course, and many, many more courses within a short drive.
This villa has 4 verified reviews.
4 out of 4 people recommend staying here
We had such a lovely holiday at this fabulous villa!! Great location, only 15 mins away from Disney. Highly recommend.
We were very pleasantly surprised by the high standard and the obvious attention to detail. The large, yet cosy, open plan downstairs was a very welcome sight after a long journey from the UK. In addition to this, the kitchen was well equipped and the laundry facilities were more than capable of meeting the needs of 6 people. The bedrooms were all very comfortable, and the bathrooms very clean. For peace of mind, the alarm that monitors the doors out to the pool area is VERY loud, and so any little ones should be perfectly safe in the villa without being able to access the pool area unnoticed. On the one occasion that we contacted the maintanence man (a battery needed changing in one of the smoke alarms), he was on site the same day and sorted. The villa is situated in close proximity to the Disney Parks, as advertised, but this particular stretch of US192 can get very busy so plan your "commute" carefully. All in all, a very nice place to stay and would recommend to friends / family.
Lovely villa although location requires a car. We were at the Parks every day so it did not matter that there is not a lot of restaurants or activities within walking distance. Good that the price quoted was price paid as we also rented a Villa in Cape Coral and were hit with $150 cleaning fee and also electricity bill. Suggest that the directions to Villa are looked at as we did struggle to find it. Jut adding follow for Clermont Turnpike when coming onto Highway 27 would make it clearer. The facilities at the Villa are excellent and we were able to cook every night in a kitchen which the owners had clearly put some thought in to. All in all very happy stay and in a very comfortable and high standard accommodation. Thanks
30 other reviews
1 - 30 of 30
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in High Grove, FloridaThis villa is in the town and near a lively area. It has a pool, a shared pool, a barbecue, a garage and outside lighting. Car hire is necessary as the renter will need a car to get about for shopping, eating out and the beach; however parking is not available.
Prices and availability
Updated 3 February 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 17 December 2018 - 5 January 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 7 January - 31 March 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 17 December 2019 - 5 January 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 7 January - 31 March 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 17 December 2020 - 5 January 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 7 January - 31 March 2021: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
Late booking discounts
- Receive 10% off if the booking is made within 2 months of the arrival date.
- Receive 20% off if the booking is made within 1 month of the arrival date.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
1 January - 31 January: £100.00 per week, paid with booking
1 February - 28 February: £100.00 per week, paid with booking
1 March - 31 March: £100.00 per week, paid with booking
1 October - 31 October: £100.00 per week, paid with booking
1 November - 30 November: £100.00 per week, paid with booking
1 December - 31 December: £100.00 per week, paid with booking
Cleaning Fee Required for bookings of less than 7 nights
£55.00 per week, paid with booking
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 10:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- 2 single beds
There is also 1 double sofa bed, 1 cot
4 bathrooms including 1 en suite, 3 Separate WC's
Private pool with electric heating, Size 4m x 8m, Depth 1m to 2m
Shared pool with solar heating
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet, Radio, Telephone, TV Languages in Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 8, Dining area seats 8, Air conditioning, Central heating, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire essential
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Barbecue, Garage, Outside lighting, Private garden
Jacuzzi, Snooker / pool table, Table tennis
Children's pool, Gym, Spa
Private Owner From Ennis, Ireland Member since Dec 2010
Past bookings: 8 bookings
Response rate: 80%
Response time: within 4 hours
Last logged in: 3 months ago
Number of properties: 1