Luxury Villa On Gated Community, Free Pool Heat And Games Room!
Villa with 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and private pool in Grand Reserve, Florida
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £852 per week
Villa to rent in Grand Reserve, Florida
Luxury 5 bed, 3 bathroom villa in a peaceful location of Grand Reserve a gated secure complex in Davenport. South facing private pool set in 1/3 acre plot and close to Disney parks.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
- 5 bedrooms (2x King master ensuites, 1x double and 2 x twin bedrooms - all with their own Smart TV's)
- 3 bathrooms (all with hairdryer and fluffy towels)
- Over 2900 sq feet of living space
- On an extra large plot of over a third of an acre
- No rear neighbours - we open onto conservation land
- Fully air conditioned
32 x 16 foot south west facing pool with FREE POOL HEAT
Separate hot tub with Free Heat
*Multi coloured POOL/SPA lighting
Prestigious Gated community
10-15 mins to Disney World
20-25 mins to Universal Resort
- Baby crib, stroller and highchair included
- High speed wifi and international calls included
- Gas BBQ if you need to replace the cylinder PUBLIX or CVS do exchanges and cost $20.00 approx
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Separate dining & sitting areas
- Family lounge & sitting areas
Full laundry facilities
Pet and smoke free villa*
Nearest supermarket, take away and other amenities are only 1 mile away
- 30 mins to Orlando International Airport / 50 mins to Sanford International Airport
Our availability calendar is updated as soon as a booking is made every time we receive a booking. We offer instant confirmation and are happy to answer any questions you may have as renters, as well as deals on car hire and attraction tickets.
This villa has 60 verified reviews.
58 out of 60 people recommend staying here
Beautiful villa in a perfect location. The villa has everything you need to ensure you have a wonderful holiday.
Owners are always available should you need them, very reassuring.
Will definitely book again.
The villa was superb in a secure area. Easy access to the 192 without having to go via the 27 or I4 and into Disney. It was lovely to sit by the pool and relax after busy days in the parks. The only slight criticism we had was that the en suite bathroom with the main bedroom downstairs was not very clean. The bath had lots of hair in it and the floor behind the toilet again had not been cleaned. There was also a large patch of fluff and dirt by the windows out to the poolside.
We would however book this villa again. We had super neighbours as well next door at 509 who we got to know very well during our stay.
The villa is beautiful. Photos don't do it justice! Lovely sunny pool area. Every room is immaculate. So many little extras we felt as though we were at our own home. Short trip to Disney, shops nearby. Rob and Ang so helpful, we didn't have any problems but if we did felt reassured they would be available to help. Would definitely recommend staying here!
We had a lovely stay at this property. The pool was the best - nice and big with a lovely outlook and we loved using it in the afternoons after a hot and tiring morning at the parks. The property had plenty of space and was comfortable with shops nearby which was handy. The owners were great and responded to any queries really quickly - both before our stay and during our time there.
Felt at home straight away, very comfortable. Everything we needed. Heated pool a real bonus!
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in Grand Reserve, FloridaThis villa is in the countryside and in a quiet area. It has a pool, a barbecue, outside lighting and a garden. Car hire is necessary as the renter will need a car to get about for shopping, eating out and the beach; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 15 July 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 18 July - 15 December 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 16 December 2018 - 5 January 2019: the minimum stay is 14 nights.
- 6 January - 28 February 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 19 March - 13 April 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 14 April - 5 May 2019: the minimum stay is 14 nights.
- 6 May - 8 September 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 14 December 2019 - 18 April 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 11 July - 18 December 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 19 December 2020 - 9 January 2021: the minimum stay is 14 nights.
- 10 January - 26 March 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 27 March - 10 April 2021: the minimum stay is 14 nights.
- 11 April - 30 June 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Late booking discounts
- Receive 15% off if the booking is made within 1 week of the arrival date.
Long stay discounts
- Receive 20% off if the booking is for 60 days or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
Price for cleaning if less than 1 WEEK
£80.00 per booking if the booking is for less than 7 nights, paid with booking
5 bedrooms, Sleeps 10:
- 1 king size bed and en suite
- 1 king size bed and en suite
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- 2 single beds
There is also 1 double sofa bed in In second lounge, 2 cots
3 bathrooms including 2 en suites
Private pool with electric heating, Size 10m x 5m, Depth 1m to 2m
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, Radio, Telephone, TV Languages in English, Spanish, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 10, Dining area seats 10, Air conditioning throughout property, Central heating, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire essential
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden
Jacuzzi, Snooker / pool table
Children, Infants, Restricted mobility
Pool/Jacuzzi heat is included in price. The villa has high speed Wi-Fi broadband available (computer not provided) and FREE local and international phone calls. The villa is set in 1/3 acre plot and the POOL/SPA is NOT Overlooked like some of the other villas on many estates.
Private Owner From Monmouth, United Kingdom Member since Feb 2003
We are Robert & Angela Bishop the owners of 3 properties in the Davenport area estates of Sunridge Woods & Grand Reserve both are situated on sr54 Ronald Reagan Parkway close to the Disney theme parks, many golf courses including Champion's Gate and Reunion Resort and of coarse all the Orlando attractions and dare I say shopping malls of the area.
We have owned properties for many years and have quite a few return guests to our villas (many SNOWBIRDS) in the winter months.
Past bookings: 375 bookings
Response rate: 95%
Response time: within 14 minutes
Last logged in: 9 hours ago
Number of properties: 3