Villa with 4 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms and swimming pool in Glenbrook, USA
Booking cost: £0.00
From £423 per week
Family-friendly executive villa. Games room, PS2, indoor pool / spa, two living rooms. Set within a smart complex with facilities such as volley ball, tennis and children's play area. Close to Disney.
Welcome to our beautiful new home in the exclusive Glenbrook Resort, Florida, only a few minutes from Disney World. If you plan to rent a villa near to Disney World, then our privately owned home offers you the utmost in luxury and convenience.
Our executive villa is air-conditioned throughout and features four bedrooms and three bathrooms. There are two master bedrooms each with an en-suite bathroom and two further twin bedrooms which share the third bathroom. All bedrooms have a TV. With a sofa bed in the family room, the villa is suitable for up to 10 people and is great value for large families or two families sharing.
The family room contains two sofas and an armchair, a dining area, a large screen TV with a DVD/VCR player and Playstation 2, and gives direct access to the screened pool and Jacuzzi. There is a fully fitted kitchen, equipped with a large fridge/freezer, a dishwasher, an electric cooker with ceramic hob and a microwave. All cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery are provided.There is a separate living room with a formal dining table and lounge area, and a laundry room with washing machine, tumble drier and ironing equipment. The patio area faces west which is perfect for watching those beautiful Florida sunsets.
The Glenbrook development has its own clubhouse for the use of its residents. Amenities include a swimming pool, volley ball and tennis courts, exercise room and a TV and computer room with internet access. The on-site management company maintains our home to the highest standards and is available for 24 hour guest services.
· Sleeps up to 10
· Fully Air-conditioned
· 2 Master bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
· 2 Twin bedrooms with family bathroom
· Sofa bed in living room
· Screened, heated, outdoor pool and jacuzzi
· Dishwasher, Microwave, Large fridge freezer
· Washing machine & Tumble drier
· Large screen TV, DVD/VCR & Playstation 2
· TVs in all bedrooms
· Travel cot, stroller and high chair provided
· Paper back and DVD library
· Free clubhouse access
· Games Room with pool table, air hockey and darts
· High speed internet access + Free long distance phone calls
Sunset Lodge is situated off highway 27, about a mile north of its junction with the 192. Orlando Airport is just over half an hours drive and its only 10 - 15 minutes to Disney World!
12 verified reviews
12 out of 12 people recommend staying here
A comfortable spacious villa in a quiet residential neighbourhood within easy reach of Disney and Universal. The pool and games room were put to full use when we were not at the parks. The owner and staff at the community clubhouse were very helpful and we wouldnot hesitate to return.
Fabulous property, really clean with everything you need for a holiday. Near to Disney but not too near, lots of shops and restaurants near by but you will need a car. Bob is extremely helpful and we would stay again.
Property was beautiful , nice area close to all attractions, shopping and resturaunts easy to find from the airport , very clean , more than enough room , the owner of this home goes through a great deal of trouble to make sure your stay is enjoyable right down to a helpful manual in the home to help you find your way around town
If you are looking for a 5 Star home to stay at this would be your pick
from large screen Tv to the game room , again we had a great stay and would highly recomend this home to anyone .
Thank you again for sharing your home with us.
Robert & Nichole Boisvert , CT, USA
This is an excellently appointed home which is only 10 to 15 minutes away from Disney. There is everything you could need in the house and the pool is great after a day trekking around one of the parks. The owners were extremely helpful, both prior to and during our visit. I would definately recommend this property to friends and would return myself in the future.
This is a beautiful home with all you need for a great stay. It was clean and neat and well maintained. Lots of space for all and the pool and spa were amazing. We have been to the Glenbrook area for 9 years now and we love the area. It is central to all the sites and easy to get to. I would recommend this place to all. Many thanks to Bob and Judy as well. They are great to work with.Thanks again and we definitely plan to return.
Distances to locations
Sights and attractions
Prices and availability
Updated 10 September 2016
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 26 September - 31 October 2016: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 12 December - 22 December 2016: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 23 December 2016 - 1 January 2017: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 22 March - 9 April 2017: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 10 April - 19 April 2017: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 20 April - 27 May 2017: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 July - 7 July 2017: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 8 July - 28 October 2017: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 17 December - 23 December 2017: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 24 December 2017 - 2 January 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 3 January - 29 March 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 30 March - 6 April 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 30 May - 30 June 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 23 December 2018 - 2 January 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 9 April - 19 April 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 July - 7 July 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 8 July - 31 August 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Late booking discounts
- Receive 5% off if the booking is made within 28 days of the arrival date.
Long stay discounts
- Receive 5% off if the booking is for 17 days or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
Cleaning charge for stays of 5 days or less
£69.42 per booking if the booking is for less than 6 nights, paid with booking
Spa only heating
£64.79 per week, paid with booking
Pool + Spa heating (recommended from October to April)
£134.99 per week, paid with booking
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 10:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 2 single beds
- 2 single beds
There is also 1 double sofa bed in Family room, 1 cot
3 bathrooms, 2 en suite bathrooms, 3 Separate WC's
Private pool with electric heating
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WI-FI, Radio, Telephone, TV Languages in English, Spanish, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 10, Dining area seats 10, Air conditioning, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire essential
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Barbecue, Garage, Outside lighting, Parking, Tennis court
Gym, Jacuzzi, Snooker / pool table, Table tennis
Children, Infants, Restricted mobility
Private Owner From Barry, United Kingdom Member since Jun 2007
Past bookings: 20 bookings
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 2 hours
Last logged in: 8 days ago
Number of properties: 1