Excellent Beach Location, Great Amenities, 2 Br
Apartment with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom in Florida, USA
From £633 per week
Apartment to rent in Florida, USA
This 2 bedroom apartment is located in Florida and sleeps 4 people. It has parking nearby and air conditioning.
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
• Fully-furnished, Key West style & secure condo in a gated community
• Convenient & central beach location. 6 minutes walk
• Brand name mattresses & comfortable linens for amazing night’s sleep
• Full appliance stocked kitchen with all kitchenware. Recently upgraded.
• Pools, tennis courts, fishing dock, nature trails and much more!
• No keys to lose or return – Access to property gained through secure, keyless entry (August Smart Lock)
• Enables you to lock / unlock door with your smartphone (using a unique virtual key issues to you for the duration of your stay)
• Complete and uninterrupted access to all areas of the entire apartment as well as the TV, cable TV networks, home furnishings and the full appliance-stocked kitchen – it’s your home away from home!
Interaction with Guests:
To ensure a seamless check-in process, I’ll email you a neat little web app Guidebook which contains all the information you’ll want & need before, during and throughout your stay. It’ll include information on:
• ARRIVAL: Directions, Parking, Key & Entry, Wi-Fi and internet
• IMPORTANT STUFF: My contact info, House Rules, Safety, Trash & Recycling, Checking out
• AMENITIES: Info on how to use everything and anything within the apartment
• LOCAL RECOMMENDATIONS: Where to eat, play, places you may need while you’re here and transportation options for getting around.
Because the home uses a keyless August smart lock with a code you receive prior to your arrival, you don’t need to worry about check-in, flight delays or arriving later than planned – just one less thing to need to worry about!
Siesta Keys is a beautiful beach area (rated #1 in USA) and I want to ensure your experience everything it has to offer. I take personal satisfaction in knowing that my guests enjoy the exact experience they’re looking for. Throughout your stay. I’m only ever a phone call or text message away. And if you happen to forget anything in a rush to the airport at the end of your trip, don’t worry at all. This has happened countless times before and we always find a way to get your possessions back to you without complication.
Looking for world-class powdery white quartz sand beaches, 100 golf courses within driving distance, and an endless selection of cultural and family activities? Siesta Key is the laid-back beach town that goes above and beyond. Right nearby in Sarasota, you'll find museums, art, wildlife, circuses, opera, ballet, symphonies, theater, film festivals, botanical gardens, baseball spring training... the list goes on.
• Siesta Beach
• Boat tours
• Scuba & Snorkeling
• Dolphin & whale watching
• Parasailing & paragliding
• Fishing charters & tours
• Jet skiing
• Siesta farmer’s market
WALKING: 6 minute walk to the beach
BUSES: 2 minutes walk to the city bus stop that will take you to popular neighborhoods and common places of interest. There’s also 2 free options for the area (Jitney & an open air Trolley)
TAXIS/UBER: Never more than a few minutes wait
PARKING: Garage & driveway (2 spots)
Other Things to Note:
Whatever the purpose of the visit, visiting Siesta should represent an enjoyable and hassle-free experience for you and your travel companions. Enjoy our beautiful beach and feel at home in our delightful space.
Please feel free to be in touch so I can ensure your trip is everything you want it to be.
• No smoking
• Not suitable for pets
• No parties or events
• Not safe or suitable for children (2-12 years)
• Check-in is anytime after 4PM
This apartment does not have any reviews.
Prices and availability
Updated 11 December 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
$100.00 per booking, paid with booking
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4
Air conditioning, Hair dryer, Towels / linen, Washing machine
Private Owner From Montreal, Canada Member since Dec 2017
Last logged in: 11 months ago
Number of properties: 1