1214 Golf Course Parkway
Villa with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and private pool in Florida, USA
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £726 per week
Villa to rent in Florida, USA
Villa overview - owner's description
Beautifully furnished, single story, 4 bedroom 3 bathroom detached excutive villa, in prestigious Ridgewood Lakes. Fantastic, extended pool area with views over golf course. TV's in all bedrooms.
On entering the villa, your holiday experience begins. Once inside our luxury holday home you can see the comfortable lounge and also get the first view of the pool and spa throuh the sliding patio doors.
The lounge looks out onto the lanai and pool. It is a spacious but quiet place ideal for relaxing, reading or just talking about what a great day it has been.
The family room
Has a 55” cable TV providing over 200 channels. A blue ray player is also available.
The room is furnished with a sofa and love seat and has good views over the golf course, lanai and pool area.
It is situated in front of the open kitchen area, which means that even if you are cooking or getting a cold drink you do not miss out on any of the family entertainment and conversation.
The main sliding doors leading to the lanai are situated in the family room.
The Villa has 4 large bedrooms and can sleep up to 8 people and also a baby (cot and high chair included*). All bedrooms have TV's
The main bedroom is off the lounge and is splendid. It is large with a kingsize bed and a draw set with mirror. The room looks out onto the lanai, pool and spa area and is a magnificent site in the morning, or in the evening with the pool and spa lights on. There is a 32” flat screen TV available in this bedroom.
Off the main bedroom is large en-suite bathroom with his and hers basins a large shower room, bath and enclosed toilet. A door leads to a walk in wardrobe area which will easily house all your hang-ups as well as the luggage etc. it will easily house all your hang-ups as well as the luggage etc.
Has a large queen bed with a chest of drawers and mirror and a large built in wardrobe. It also has its own en-suite with a shower bath, toilet and basin.
Bedrooms 3 and 4
Are very similar with two single beds, chest of drawers with mirrors and built in wardrobes. They have slightly different colour schemes. Again they are of a good size.
The rooms are serviced with a separate bathroom consisting of a bath shower, sink and toilet. This bathroom provides the primary facilities for those using the pool.
The kitchen is fully equipped with easy access. Whilst in the kitchen you have full interaction with the family area, good visibility of the pool and lanai areas.
There is a large fridge/freezer which also has a chilled water supply, a cooker and oven, a dishwasher, large and efficient microwave, a larder and also a breakfast bar table.
Whilst we are sure you will want to spend many evenings eating out, this facility makes it very easy to eat in and enjoy the evening outside by the pool.
The phone is also located in the kitchen which provides free calls in North America and is the best way to book your table in one of the restaurants.
The nook is an area by the kitchen that is good for breakfast or a casual table where you can mull over the holiday leaflets and plan your next day.
The dining room area, which is an extension to the lounge, is made out ready to use should you wish to have a more formal meal .Throughout the house there are several places to eat from the lanai to the nook.
The laundry room has full facilities including washing machine and dryer for you to use if required.
The games room is equipped with good quality games equipment including:
• Pool table
• Football table
• Hockey table that doubles as a small table tennis table
• Seating area for cards
Lanai and Pool Area
The lanai and pool area is where you are likely to spend most of your time, so we have planned the villa accordingly. The pool is a large 30ft+ and has been structured to give the best swimming distance and at the same time shaped to give character and space for playing. It has seating platforms so you can enjoy watching the sunset over the golf course.
The spa provides a bubbly pool area where you can enjoy sitting down and talking at the same time enjoy the hot spa water (pool and spa heating is an option).
The lanai was increased so as to provide more shade for those who want it as well as giving more cover for when it occasionally rains.
The pool area was made bigger so that there was maximum sun coverage from morning and all though the evening.
If all this is not enough, you have the view of the golf course and its two magnificent lakes.
This villa does not have any reviews.
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in Florida, USAThis villa is in the countryside and in a quiet area. It has a pool, a balcony, outside lighting and a tennis court. Car hire is necessary as the renter will need a car to get about for shopping, eating out and the beach; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 12 December 2017
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 17 March - 16 April 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 17 April - 15 August 2018: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 16 August - 16 October 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 17 October - 21 November 2018: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 22 November - 30 November 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 December - 15 December 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 16 December 2018 - 6 January 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 7 January - 16 March 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 17 March - 15 April 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 16 April - 15 June 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 16 June - 16 August 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 17 August - 16 October 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 17 October - 31 October 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 November - 22 November 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 23 November - 30 November 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 December - 15 December 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 16 December 2019 - 6 January 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 7 January - 16 March 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 17 March - 16 April 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 17 April - 15 August 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 16 August - 16 October 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 17 October - 21 November 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 22 November - 30 November 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 December - 15 December 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 16 December 2020 - 6 January 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 7 January - 14 February 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Late booking discounts
- Receive 15% off if the booking is made within 60 days of the arrival date.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
Less than 5 days Booking . Cleaning Fee
£85.00 per booking if the booking is for less than 7 nights, paid with booking
£56.00 per week, paid with booking
2nd Crib or High Chair
£38.00 per week, paid with booking
Pool and Spa Heating
£120.00 per week, paid with booking
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 8:
- 1 king size bed
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- 2 single beds
There is also 1 cot
3 bathrooms, 1 Separate WC
Private pool with electric heating, Size 10m x 5m, Depth 1.4m to 1.8m
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet, Telephone, TV Languages in English, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 4, Dining area seats 8, Air conditioning throughout property, Central heating, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire essential
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Outside lighting, Parking, Tennis court
Jacuzzi, Snooker / pool table
Private Owner From Aston Clinton, United Kingdom Member since Sep 2017
Last logged in: a day ago
Number of properties: 1