Villa with 6 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms and swimming pool in Emerald, Florida
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £575 per week
Villa to rent in Emerald, Florida
Villa overview - owner's description
WINNIE'S RETREAT a peaceful place amongst the mayhem of Disney
6 BEDROOM'S 4 BATH POOL SPA
ALL YOU COULD NEED
winnies retreat is situated on a hill of 3 houses 2 miles from disney
5 bedrooms 4 full 1 half bathroom built dec 2005
air con for hot days /central heat for odd cold
2827 s f space for 4 cars
every thing to make your stay the best it could be
24/7 manned gate
clubhouse management services
internet broadband/with wireless router
lounge com tea coffee
This villa has 58 verified reviews.
57 out of 58 people recommend staying here
Villa was exactly as advertised and beautiful, really close to Disney and pool was great. We had a wonderful holiday.
Only downside was directions to find villa were poor and we got quite lost on arrival which was quite frightening. Also the key was not in the key box when we eventually worked out how to get to the villa! We used the emergency number and managed to get the code for the door( which we had not been given beforehand). Once we got into the villa the key was hanging up by the door ( inside)!
However.....I would go back tommorrow if I could, thank you! Would recommend the property to anyone.
We were charged extra for heated spa, it was not heated. The enclosure around the pool was damaged which allowed every kind of insect into the pool making it unusable and there was no net to clean the pool not that we should have to clean the pool when on holiday. The landline in the villa had been disconnected due to non-payment by the owner despite the villa details stating use of the phone, we had to use mobiles to complain about the pool at our own expense. We complained to the owner during and after our stay and requested fair compensation, they did not respond. We therefore would not recommend this villa.
Overall the house was great but we did have some issues which were not satisfactorily addressed by the management company -
the house had not been cleaned properly -
1) there was the remnants of a meal in the microwave which also had food splattered throughout it.,
2) there were also food remnants (popcorn, drinking glasses, etc.) on the floor of some of the bedrooms which had not been vacumned,
3) the stairs had not been vacumned for some time
3) there was no light in the swimming pool
4) the air-hockey table did not work
5) the TV in one of the twin rooms was not working
we rang the management company upon arrival on Friday but they did not return my call. I rang again on Monday when they said they were going to get someone to ring but no one rang. On wednesday or thursday, I rang again because there was no light in the pool and was told that the pool maintenance company would ring me - they never did and I also very much doubt that the pool maintenance company cleaned the pool at all for the 2 weeks we were there. Overall the house could benefit from a good deep cleaning - some doors, door handles and the stair balustrade were actually sticky and black, they really needed a good rub down with soapy water.
On the positive side, the house is beautiful (despite needing a good clean), is in an excellent location and is right beside I-92 and close to Disney, and relatively close to Universal and SeaWorld.
It is unfortunate that such a nice house was spoiled by inadequate cleaning, and that the management company did not return our calls or check that the pool company had.
This house was well maintained and close to everything we wanted to see. The kids and adults enjoyed the pool every day. We had 9 people in the house and had plenty of room. I would definitely stay there again
Our third trip to Emerald Island and certainly our best, the villa was immaculate and catered for everyone in our party (from 3 year old to late 60s). The large pool area and covered lanai meant we ate every meal outside. The decor, finish and cleanliness of the villa were all first class. We visited in April 2012 and I would definitely recommend adding pool heat. Having stayed in villas managed by other companies I would also recommend Sue who was very helpful , knowledgeable and professional.
Emerald Island is a lovely resort - and perfect if you are planning a Disney led trip (less so if you are more centred on Universal/ Sea W etc.) We made a lot of use of the Emerlad Island clubhouse and park.
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in Emerald, FloridaThis villa is in a quiet area. It has a pool, a shared pool, a barbecue, a garage and outside lighting. Car hire is recommended as the villa is less than a 15 minute walk to at least a couple of shops, bars and restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 1 October - 19 November 2017: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 20 November - 30 November 2017: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 December - 16 December 2017: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 11 January - 27 January 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 2 February - 2 May 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 June - 2 July 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 3 July - 11 July 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 12 July - 31 August 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 October - 19 November 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 20 November - 30 November 2018: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 December - 16 December 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 11 January - 27 January 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 2 February - 2 May 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 June - 2 July 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 3 July - 11 July 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 12 July - 31 August 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 September - 30 September 2019: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 October - 19 November 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 20 November - 30 November 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 December - 16 December 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 11 January - 27 January 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 2 February - 28 February 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 March - 2 May 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 June - 30 June 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 1 January - 31 March and receive 10% off if the booking is made 48 weeks before the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 May - 30 June and receive 10% off if the booking is made 48 weeks before the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 September - 31 December and receive 10% off if the booking is made 48 weeks before the arrival date.
Late booking discounts
- Receive 10% off if the booking is made within 1 week of the arrival date.
Long stay discounts
- Arrive between 1 January - 31 March and receive 10% off if the booking is for 22 days or more.
- Arrive between 1 May - 31 May and receive 10% off if the booking is for 22 days or more.
- Arrive between 1 September - 31 December and receive 10% off if the booking is for 22 days or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
up to 7 day stays cleaning service applys
£105.00 per booking if the booking is for less than 7 nights, paid with booking
£15.00 per night, paid with booking
£20.00 per night, paid with booking
6 bedrooms, Sleeps 14:
- 1 king size bed and en suite
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 1 double bed
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- 2 single beds
There is also 1 double sofa bed in family, 1 cot
6 bathrooms including 2 en suites, 5 Separate WC's
Private pool with electric heating
Shared pool with electric heating
CD player, Computer, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, Radio, TV Languages in English, Spanish, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 12, Dining area seats 12, Air conditioning, Central heating, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire recommended
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Barbecue, Garage, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden, Tennis court
Gym, Jacuzzi, Sauna, Snooker / pool table
Children, Infants, Restricted mobility, Pets
Agency From Kissimmee, USA Member since Apr 2006
Past bookings: 353 bookings
Response rate: 91%
Response time: within 56 minutes
Last logged in: 14 days ago
Number of properties: 4