Aviana Villa Orlando
House with 6 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms and swimming pool in Avaina, Florida
Booking cost: £0.00
From £963 per week
House to rent in Avaina, Florida
House overview - owner's description
Treat yourself to a stay at the gorgeous Aviana Villa and you won't want to leave! This brand new 6 bed, 5.5 bathroom vacation rental home comes with your own private pool.
Treat yourself to a stay at the gorgeous Aviana Villa and you won't want to leave! This 6 bed, 5.5 bathroom vacation rental home with your own private pool (pool heating optional) is located on the beautiful, peaceful gated community of Aviana Resort. Brand new, the home was completed in June 2016, one of the last homes to be built on this development.
Only a short distance from Disney Parks (10 miles) and if you love golf, you will be delighted to know that there are world class golf courses just around the corner! Only 1 mile to Providence golf Club, 5 miles to Reunion Golf Club and 7 miles to Champions Gate.
The nearest Publix supermarket is less than 4 miles away and if you prefer to eat out, restaurants can be found at the nearby Champions Gate.
Free wifi, cable TV, medium to large flat screen TVs in each bedroom, 59" Smart TV in family room with selection of Blu-ray DVDs, games room with air hockey and pool table will help keep the family entertained.
Large open plan family room including a fully equipped kitchen / breakfast area and outstanding double height sitting area. Sliding patios doors opening onto the pool deck. The ground floor also has a further formal lounge / dining area so plenty of space for all of your family and friends to relax. A Master Bedroom with King bed, walk-in closet and large en-suite bathroom (separate tub and shower). Utility room with separate washer and dryer. Complimentary use of highchair, travel cot (pack and play crib) and stroller.
Upstairs there is a further Master King bed suite, 2 Queen bedrooms with own en-suite bathrooms and 2 twin bedrooms sharing a bathroom. Lots of room to accommodate 12 guests very comfortably so you can relax and enjoy your Florida vacation.
All areas are tastefully decorated and furnished to a very high standard.
Outside there is a lanai covered pool, including safety fence for your peace of mind. The deck features outdoor table and chairs with sun loungers. View of conservation area directly behind the home.
The resort itself includes secure gated entry, a clubhouse minutes walk from the home where you will find various amenities including zero entry pool, spa, large deck with lots of sun loungers, fishing lake, beach volleyball, children's play area, putting green, gym, computers and wifi access, table tennis and conference / event room for hire.
Fully air conditioned (Ceiling Fan in Games Room only)
Fully equipped kitchen including large fridge freezer, dishwasher, microwave, oven and hob, coffee maker, electric kettle, and all cookware, dishes, utensils. There are even champagne glasses and ice bucket to celebrate those special occasions!
Washer and Dryer
Iron and Ironing Board
Pack and Play Crib (travel cot)
Flat Screen TVs with Cable TV
Brighthouse Cable TV in Family Room
Blu-Ray Player with selection of discs
Free Long Distance calls for U.S. and Canada
Games Room including Air Hockey and Pool Table
All Bed Linens and Towels (including separate Towels for Pool use)
Pool with underwater lighting
This house does not have any reviews.
This house is:
Outside this house in Avaina, FloridaThis house is in a quiet area. It has a pool, outside lighting, a garden, a children pool and a gym. Car hire is necessary as the renter will need a car to get about for shopping, eating out and the beach; however parking is not available.
Prices and availability
Updated 23 April 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 22 April - 31 May 2017: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 June - 30 June 2017: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 July - 3 September 2017: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 4 September - 30 September 2017: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 October - 24 November 2017: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 25 November - 15 December 2017: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 16 December 2017 - 3 January 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 4 January - 23 March 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 24 March - 7 April 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 8 April - 30 June 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 July - 2 September 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 3 September - 30 September 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 October - 29 November 2018: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 30 November - 16 December 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 17 December 2018 - 3 January 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 4 January - 7 April 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 8 April - 21 April 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 22 April - 31 May 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 June - 30 June 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 July - 3 September 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 4 September - 30 September 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 October - 24 November 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 25 November - 15 December 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 16 December 2019 - 3 January 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 4 January - 23 March 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
£97.38 per booking, paid with booking
£19.48 per night, paid with booking
£9.35 per night, paid with booking
6 bedrooms, Sleeps 11:
- 1 king size bed and en suite
- 1 king size bed and en suite
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 2 single beds
- 1 single bed
There is also 1 cot
1 bathroom, 4 en suite bathrooms, 1 Separate WC
Private pool with electric heating, Depth 0.6m to 2m
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet, Telephone, TV Languages in English, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 12, Dining area seats 14, Air conditioning, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire essential
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Outside lighting, Private garden
Snooker / pool table
Children's pool, Gym, Spa
Children, Infants, Single gender groups
Private Owner From Pontefract, United Kingdom Member since Aug 2016
Last logged in: 4 months ago
Number of properties: 1