Chateau with 10 bedrooms, 9 bathrooms and private pool in Wyre Forest Rural, England
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £12,067 per week
Chateau to rent in Wyre Forest Rural, England
Chateau overview - owner's description
Ivyseat Hall is a beautiful stately country house set in an estate of around 132 acres in picturesque north Worcestershire countryside. The Hall itself, built in 1710.
Ivyseat Hall is a beautiful stately country house set in an estate of around 132 acres in picturesque north Worcestershire countryside. The Hall itself, built in 1710, is a Grade II listed Queen Anne residence of great character and charm, with later additions keeping with the style of that period. It is yours to enjoy if you are planning a party or luxury short break for a large group. Whether you have in mind a family gathering or reunion, a murder mystery setting of character or perhaps a special wedding venue, this is the perfect location.
The luxuriously appointed Hall, complete with indoor swimming pool, is a fabulous residential venue providing exclusive use in the main house for up to 43 guests. For larger groups the venue is able to accommodate more people by using cottages on the estate and other accommodation near by.
Excellent road links to both the M5 and M42 and the close proximity of Birmingham International Airport make it a convenient location to reach.
The Main House has 10 bedrooms, each vary in size and character.
- 2 entrance halls and 2 staircases
- Morning room with open fire, Sky TV, DVD and CD Player
- Drawing room with grand piano, open fire and CD Player
- The Blue Room (further reception room) with open fire and 42" plasma screen with Sky TV, DVD, CD Player and CD library
- Dining room with dining table to seat 34 and an additional long table can be set up in the hall to seat a further 20
- Sun lounge leading into the formal garden
- Cloakroom with original 'Throne' WC
- Kitchen with breakfast table with 4 oven Aga, hob, oven and microwave and an adjoining snug with Sky TV/DVD, Playstation, Karaoke machine and disco lights
- Utility room with washer, dryer and large chest freezer
- Games room with darts, table football, American Pool, CD Player, drinks fridge and open fire
- Cellar music studio with video karaoke machine, musical instruments and microphones
- Hurcott master bedroom with king size bed and Sky TV, DVD with dressing room off and en-suite bathroom with separate shower (can also accommodate a double sofa bed if required)
- Blakedown double bedroom and lounge with en-suite with shower, Sky TV, DVD and CD player (can also accommodate two double sofa beds if required)
- Churchill bedroom with 4 single beds (opposite the house bathroom) with Sky TV and DVD. (single Z bed available if required)
- Large house bathroom with whirlpool bath, separate shower and sauna
- Caunsall double bedroom with a 5' zip 'n' link bed which can convert to 2 singles on request, Sky TV, DVD and a shared en-suite with shower (double sofa bed available if required)
- Iverley small double bedroom with Sky TV and DVD, sharing an en-suite with shower
- Wolverley double bedroom with Sky TV, DVD, en-suite with shower over bath (double sofa bed available if required)
- Drayton double bedroom with Sky TV, DVD and an en-suite with shower
- Kinver double bedroom sharing the main landing bathroom
- Belbroughton double bedroom and lounge suite with en-suite shower room (double sofa bed and single Z bed available if required)
- Wireless broadband internet and a colour laser printer is provided.
The Estate comprises 132 acres and guests will have exclusive use of the following areas:
- Private rear walled garden with decked terrace with fountain, gas barbecue and gas heaters
- Further walled garden with hot house, pool terrace and tree hammocks
- Large lawned garden with lily pond and hammocks on the west front
- Parkland which surrounds the property on all sides, including a rugby pitch
- Indoor heated swimming pool and showers (pool hire to be charged extra)
- Tennis court with electronic ball server
- Tennis pavilion and gas barbecue
- Croquet set
- Giant chess board
- Badminton equipment
- Golf practice net
- Clay Pigeon Shooting (to be charged extra)
- Paintball Park just 1/4 mile away (off site needs to be booked direct in advance)
Contact Oliver's VIP Concierge Team to arrange any of these activities and to inquire about further information.
Activities at no additional charge
- Table Football
- American Pool
- Table Tennis
- Tennis (inc. electric ball server)
- Golf Practice Net
- Children's Swings and Slides
- Giant Outdoor Chess Board
- Music Studio with instruments and video karaoke
- Cinema Room and stage with lighting and microphone
Activities with an additional charge
- Swimming Pool, £70 per day. It should be noted that the swimming pool needs to be turned on four days before arrival in order for it to reach the required temperature and it is switched off at 8am on the day of departure, so no charge is made for this day. The pool will however retain its heat for several hours after being switched off.
- Clay Shooting, £55 per head per shoot.
- Paintballing. Paintball Park within the grounds just 1/4 mile away.
- Private Tennis Lessons. There are 2 professional tennis coaches who will come and give private lessons.
There is a wealth of places to explore within a 30-minute drive from the Estate.
- Ride on the Severn Valley Railway from Kidderminster to Bridgnorth.
- Visit West Midlands Safari Park at Bewdley, Cadbury World at Bourneville or The Black Country Museum at Dudley.
- Walk the Shropshire, Malvern or Clent Hills.
- Visit Ludlow, Stratford-upon-Avon or Warwick Castle.
- Visit Worcester Cathedral and The Royal Worcester Porcelain factory, shop and museum.
- Visit Symphony Hall in Birmingham, The International Convention Centre or The NEC.
- Enjoy horse racing at Worcester, Cheltenham, Ludlow, Warwick, Stratford or Wolverhampton.
- Visit one of the many local health spas.
- Enjoy County Cricket at Worcester or rugby at Worcester Warriors. The owner of the house is a member of both Clubs and can secure executive tickets with hospitality, or perhaps a test match at Edgbaston.
- Enjoy a morning Clay Pigeon Shooting on the estate or Pheasant, Partridge or Duck shooting on nearby estates.
- Enjoy a Game of Paintballing at the Paintball Park which is only 500M away from the house.
- Coarse fishing for up to 30 on a private lake one mile away.
The following services are included in the rent:
- Welcome hamper containing afternoon tea and basic provisions
- Logs and utilities
- Daily hearth cleaning, fire lighting and log replenishment
- Towels and bed linen
- Wireless broadband internet access throughout the property and guests also have use of a colour laser jet printer
- Use of hands-free telephones
The following services are available on request for which there will be an additional charge. Contact Oliver's VIP Concierge Team for details.
- Cooked or continental breakfast
- Full catering service
- Unpacking of groceries from sainsburys.co.uk or tesco.com
- Daily maid service
- Child minding
- Food shopping
- Clay pigeon shooting
- Chauffeur service to and from local train stations and Birmingham International Airport
- A facsimile machine and photocopier
- Hire of a 12-seater Land Rover with a driver
- Pool hire (to include 4 days prior to event)
Ivyseat now offer Clay Pigeon Shooting days, these will include:
- Meet at 9am for coffee and bacon rolls
- 2 hours of shooting
The cost of this will be £80 per head with a minimum of 5 people and a maximum of 15. If there are more than 15 the shooting can be split into two, having one session before lunch and another session after lunch.
There will also be an option of horse riding for £45 per hour for a maximum of 4 people.
This chateau does not have any reviews but the agent has 2 reviews for their other properties.
This chateau is:
Outside this chateau in Wyre Forest Rural, EnglandThis chateau has a pool and a tennis court.
Prices and availability
Updated 17 December 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 17 December - 18 December 2017: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 19 December 2017 - 3 January 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 5 January - 22 March 2018: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 23 March - 6 April 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 4 May - 11 May 2018: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 25 May - 1 June 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 24 August - 31 August 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 5 October - 20 December 2018: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 21 December 2018 - 4 January 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 4 January - 11 April 2019: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 12 April - 26 April 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 3 May - 10 May 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 24 May - 31 May 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 23 August - 30 August 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 4 October 2019 - 4 October 2024: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£1,000.00 per booking, paid locally
10 bedrooms, Sleeps 63
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Central heating, Open fire, Car hire optional
Hen or stag groups, Pets