Cabin with 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom in Wendron, England
From £622 per week
Cabin to rent in Wendron, England
Looking for something a little different? Enys Boathouse offers unique and quirky self catering accommodation for up to 4 people in the heart of rural Cornwall -ideal for couples & small families
Share this holiday home
Cabin overview - owner's description
The boathouse is a unique wooden structure based on the Bolney Ferry Boathouse on the River Thames. Although not near water, this charming property benefits from its own private terrace and enjoys panoramic westerly views out over the countryside.
The boathouse is a studio-style space and offers versatile self catering accommodation that's perfect for small families, couples and even groups of friends. The living area converts into the main bedroom, with the sofa converting into a double bed. There is also a day bed which can be used as a single bed or a double, located next to the main sofa bed.
There are two additional beds in the Crow's Nest - a cosy sleeping space up in the eaves of the property. This accessible via a pull-down loft ladder and boasts 2 small single beds. It's a great space for kids (suitable for children aged 5 and over) and, although headroom is limited, can be used by adults too!
Recent additions to the Boathouse include:
- New high speed internet (50mb+, completely free of charge and no usage restrictions)
- A sofa/day bed in the main living space. This can be used as a comfy sofa in the day but easily converts into a single or double bed at night (handy if your little ones would rather sleep downstairs than up in the Crow's Nest at night)
- New digital TV and digital radio in the living area
Porkellis is close to the ancient market town of Helston, ideally situated for access to both north and south coasts. The busy port of Falmouth and picturesque city of Truro are just 10 and 13 miles away respectively.
For sailing enthusiasts, the beautiful Helford River is just a short drive away. And for those who enjoy walking, the South West Coast Path is close by, where you can join it at Porthleven or on the stunning Lizard peninsula.
Cornwall is famous for its beautiful beaches and spectacular coastal landscape, and for those seeking the sun Praa Sands (pictured in the image gallery) is close by and offers a true holiday haven. With a long, golden sandy beach, it is ideal for those wanting to relax in the Cornish summer sun.
This cabin does not have any reviews.
This cabin is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this cabin in Wendron, EnglandThis cabin is in the countryside and in a quiet area near the sea. It has a balcony, a barbecue, outside lighting and a shared garden. Car hire is necessary as the renter will need a car to get about for shopping, eating out and the beach; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 30 August 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 19 September 2019 - 16 July 2020: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 17 July - 6 September 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 7 September - 19 September 2020: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 1 June - 1 September and receive 10% off if the booking is made 180 days before the arrival date.
- Arrive between 17 July - 6 September and receive 15% off if the booking is made 180 days before the arrival date.
Long stay discounts
- Arrive between 1 January - 30 November and receive 10% off if the booking is for 14 days or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
1 bedroom, Sleeps 4:
- 2 single beds
There is also 1 double sofa bed in Living Room
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, Radio, TV Languages in English
Living area seats 5, Dining area seats 4, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, High chair, Car hire essential
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Shared garden
Children, Infants, Single gender groups
All bed linen and towels are provided for your stay
Private Owner From Helston, United Kingdom Member since Aug 2019
Last seen: 19 days ago
Number of properties: 1