Stylish One Bedroom Shoreditch Square Apartment
Apartment with 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom in Weavers, London
From £1,244 per week
Apartment to rent in Weavers, London
Situated in the center of the creative and trendy Shoreditch, which has fast become London’s leading media hub.
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
he design concept for these apartments is typical of the industrial-chic area, and guests will find that space meets comfort and that functionality and luxury go hand in hand. All of the apartments feature ample storage for guests’ belongings and individual furnishings maintain the unique character of the properties. The apartments benefit from the natural light provided by floor to ceiling windows and many of the apartments also boast the luxury of a private balcony.
There is a late check out charge of GBP10/hr depending on the availability.
Interaction with Guests
Should you be arriving at the apartment after 8pm or before 9am you must let us know at least 24 hours in advance. An out-of-hours check-in fee will be applied if your time of arrival is after 8pm or before 9am, £50 before and £100 after 11pm.
The Shoreditch Square Development is located on Hackney Road, just off the fashionable Shoreditch High Street, which is teeming with trendy cafes, cocktail bars and superb restaurants. This location is excellent for enjoying the best of London as, in addition to the buzzing nightlife and leisure facilities East London offers, the financial district is fifteen minutes to the West and the well-connected Liverpool Street Station, which runs National Rail and London Underground trains, is just twelve minutes away. Its close proximity to the City of London means that the London Stock Exchange is nearby and that banks and businesses are conveniently located close to the apartments.
In the centre of Shoreditch, guests will find London’s oldest marketplace, Spitalfields, offering an eclectic mix of stalls and shops, housing everything from fashion and street food to art and world-class restaurants. Further East, guests will discover the tastes and treats of the famous Brick Lane, London’smuch-celebrated strip of Indian and Bangladeshi restaurants. The area is extremely well-connected with a number of overground and underground transport options. The closest station to the apartments is Hoxton, which runs on the overground. Liverpool Street Station is nearby, which provides access to the Central, Circle, Metropolitan, Hammersmith & City underground lines, as well as National Rail services. If guests require to travel on the Northern Line, Old Street station is also accessible, providing fast connections to Heathrow, London City and Stansted airports.
Rental licence or registration number: GB265077785
This apartment does not have any reviews.
This apartment is:
Outside this apartment in Weavers, LondonThis apartment is in the city but in a quiet area. Car hire is not necessary as the apartment is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is not available.
Prices and availability
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 21 October 2019 - 31 March 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 April - 30 April 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 May - 31 May 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 June - 30 June 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 July - 31 July 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 August - 31 August 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 September 2020 - 31 March 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 April - 30 April 2021: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 May - 31 May 2021: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 June - 30 June 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 July - 31 July 2021: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 August - 31 August 2021: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 September 2021 - 31 March 2022: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 April - 30 April 2022: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 May - 31 May 2022: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 June - 30 June 2022: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 July - 31 July 2022: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 August - 31 August 2022: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 September - 31 December 2022: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
£35.00 per night for each additional person if there are more than 2 people, paid with booking
baby cot/high chair
£35.00 per booking, paid with booking
1 ensuite bedroom, Sleeps 2:
- 1 double bed and en suite
1 bathroom including 1 en suite, 1 Separate WC
Internet / WiFi, Telephone, TV Languages in English
Living area seats 3, Dining area seats 2, Central heating, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire optional
Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Kettle, Microwave, Oven
Property Manager From London, United Kingdom Member since Jun 2018
Last seen: 2 months ago
Number of properties: 15