Chateau with 13 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms in Wales, United Kingdom
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £7,285 per week
Chateau to rent in Wales, United Kingdom
Chateau overview - owner's description
The magnificent Mostyn Castle holds a fabulous location within beautiful north Wales and makes the perfect base for guests looking to stay in style while exploring the gorgeous surrounding.
The magnificent Mostyn Castle holds a fabulous location within beautiful north Wales and makes the perfect base for guests looking to stay in style while exploring the gorgeous surrounding countryside. The Grade II listed Castle was home to the Mostyn's, one of the Great families in the History of Wales, after this it was then inhabited by Nun's for many years. It has recently been lovingly and delicately renovated and refurbished into a one-of-a-kind holiday home.
The castle boasts lavish yet elegant furnishings and interiors, guests really will feel like they have their very own slice of luxury! Mostyn Castle can accommodate up to twenty-four guests across the nine spacious bedrooms. On the ground floor, guests will be greeted by the grand entrance hall and impressive entertaining space, comprising of two drawing rooms, library, state dining room and chapel kitchen which comes complete with all necessary modern amenities. Also on this floor, is one of the king-size double bedrooms. Upstairs, on the first floor are the remaining bedrooms. Two of the bedrooms, The Scott and Max bedrooms are both super-king size doubles, with handy double sofa beds, perfect as family rooms they also come with en-suite bathrooms. The Alexander room is also super-king and has an additional double sofa bed, while the king-size Mostyn bedroom also comes complete with en-suite bathroom. There is a family room, two double bedrooms with a shared jack & jill bathroom, perfect for parents and two children. There are also two standard double bedrooms as well as family bathroom.
From June 2017, the new two bedroom Tower Apartment can accomodate a further six guests across two double bedrooms, with an additional two making use of the sofa bed in the living room. A new two bedroom suite will also be opening in June, meaning that in total Mostyn Castle can now accomodate up to 34 guests in total making it the perfect venue for your family get together or celebration!
- Grand entrance hall
- Drawing room
- 2nd drawing room
- State dining room
- Chapel Kitchen
- Bedroom with king-size bed
- Claokroom with WC
- Mostyn Bedroom with king-size bed, can be with en-suite or this can be used as a shared bathroom
- Georgia Bedroom with double bed
- Christian Bedroom with double bed
- Alexander Bedroom with super-king-size bed and double sofa bed
- Scott Bedroom with super-king-size bed and double sofa bed, can be with en-suite or this can be used as a shared bathroom
- French Family Bathroom
- Max Bedroom with super-king-size bed and double sofa bed, can be with en-suite or this can be used as a shared bathroom
- Family Room/Jack & Jill - two king-size double bedrooms with shared shower room
- Two bedroom suite with two double beds (available from 1st June 2017)
Tower Apartment (available from 1st June 2017)
- Living room with double sofa bed
- Bedroom with double bed
- Bedroom with double bed
- Bathroom with shower, WC and washbasin
- Large private gardens
- 8 acres of private woodland
*Mostyn Castle can accomodate a maximum of 34 guests when all the bedrooms and the additional sofa beds are used.
Mostyn Castle makes a fabulous base from which to explore the beautiful region of North Wales. Located close to the popular resort of Prestatyn, which boasts picturesque Blue Flag beaches, countryside walks and historic attractions including Prestatyn Castle and the nearby Bodrhyddan Hall meaning that visitors will certainly never be short of things to see, do and explore!
This chateau does not have any reviews.
This chateau is:
Prices and availability
Updated 16 August 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 6 April - 21 December 2017: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 22 December 2017 - 3 January 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 4 January - 20 December 2018: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 21 December 2018 - 3 January 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£1,000.00 per booking, paid locally
13 bedrooms, Sleeps 34
Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Central heating, Open fire, Car hire optional