Upper Valley Barns
Cottage with 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms in United Kingdom
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £1,416 per week
Cottage to rent in United Kingdom
Cottage overview - owner's description
This beautiful barn conversion is the perfect place for a rural escape, with gorgeous views down across the valley which can be enjoyed from the comfort of your own private hot tub.
This beautiful barn conversion is the perfect place for a rural escape, with gorgeous views down across the valley which can be enjoyed from the comfort of your own private hot tub! The barn makes a fantastic base for exploring not only mid-Wales but also North Wales, Shropshire and Cheshire. Small amenities can be found near-by in Pen-y-bont-fawr and Llanrhaeadr, while the town of Oswestry is only a short car journey away.
Inside, the original 18th century barn has been lovingly refurbished while still retaining character and charm. On the lower ground floor is the spacious entertaining areas, including an open-plan kitchen and dining area and one of the twin bedrooms with en-suite. Upstairs, on the ground floor is the living room, separate cosy cinema room and the remaining five double bedrooms, these are on various different levels, three being king size doubles, two with en-suites and a family bathroom. In total the barn sleeps up to 14 guests.
Outside, there is a patio area complete with furniture and barbecue/ fire pit overlooking the lawned garden area which is perfect for alfresco dining. There is a private hot tub from which views over the valley can be enjoyed.
Lower Ground Floor
- Kitchen/dining room with dishwasher, oven, hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dining facilities and patio doors to terrace
- Bedroom with twin beds and en-suite with shower, sink and WC
- Living Room with woodburner and indoor games
- TV Room with Freeview TV and DVD
- Utility Room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- Bedroom with double bed
- Bedroom with king size double bed, bath and en-suite wet room with shower
Upper First Floor
- Bedroom with king size double bed and full-length french windows
- Bedroom with two double beds and Mountain views
- Bedroom with king size double bed and french doors
- Bathroom with bath, shower and WC
- Lawned garden area
- Patio area with barbecue/ fire pit
- Garden furniture
- Private hot tub
- Outside table tennis table
- Outside darts board
This cottage does not have any reviews but the agent has 1 review for their other properties.
This cottage is:
Prices and availability
Updated 20 August 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 21 July 2017 - 20 December 2018: changeover days are Monday and Friday and the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£1,000.00 per booking, paid locally
6 bedrooms, Sleeps 14
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Central heating, Car hire optional
Hen or stag groups, Pets