Cottage with 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms in Thrushelton, England
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £1,053 per week
Cottage to rent in Thrushelton, England
Bridestowe House holds a fabulous location within rural Devon, situated on the doorstep of Dartmoor National Park. There is plenty to see, do and explore in the local area.
Share this holiday home
Cottage overview - owner's description
Bridestowe House holds a fabulous location within rural Devon, situated on the doorstep of Dartmoor National Park. There is plenty to see, do and explore in the local area, including visiting the popular Roadford Lake where a wide range of activities are on offer as well as the near-by town of Okehampton where a selection of helpful amenities can be found.
The one-of-a-kind property offers outstanding accomodation for families or a group of friends wanting a luxurious base from which to explore beautiful Devon. Bridestowe House has been carefully designed with high attention to detail, its reverse level design helps guests make the most of the impressive scenery and it has been completed with modern furnishings and interiors. The bedrooms are set out over the ground floor, sleeping up to eight guests across four bedrooms, the spacious rooms each come complete with luxury bathrooms. Heading upstairs, guests will find the truly magnificent living accomodation, the floor to ceiling windows flood the living room with light and perfectly showcase the wonderful surroundings. The luxurious kitchen comes complete with enough modern features and facilities to impress any foodie, the large dining area is the perfect place for the whole family to get together!
Outside there are three acres of fields to explore. The balcony which comes complete with dining facilities is the perfect place to enjoy your morning coffee while soaking up the tranquil surroundings.
- Living area with 60" smart TV and Freeview and access to the garden area
- Open-plan kitchen with double oven, hob, microwave, 2 x fridge freezers, dishwasher and breakfast bar
- Dining area with dining facilities and access to balcony
- Master bedroom with king-size bed, dressing area, flatscreen TV and en-suite bathroom with free standing bath, walk-in shower, WC and his and hers washbasins
- Bedroom with double bed, flatscreen TV and en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower, WC and washbasin
- Bedroom with double bed, flatscreen TV and en-suite bathroom (jack and jill access family bathroom) with walk-in shower, bath, WC and washbasin
- Bedroom with double bed, flatscreen TV and en-suite bathroom nwith walk-in shower, WC and washbasin
- Balcony with dining facilities
- Three acres of grounds to explore
Bridestowe House is perfect for those looking to explore beautiful rural Devon being situated on the very edge of Dartmoor National Park. There is plenty for the whole family to see, do and explore in the local area including Roadford Lake, its activity centre offers visitors the chance to kayak, windsurf, sail or even have a go at the high ropes course! For those looking for something a little more relaxed there are also cycle paths and walking trails to follow and this is all less than 20 minutes from your front door. The market town of Okehampton is around 15 minutes away and boasts a range of helpful amenities including shops and restaurants.
This cottage does not have any reviews but the agent has 2 reviews for their other properties.
This cottage is:
Prices and availability
Updated 21 July 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 22 July - 31 August 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September 2018 - 28 June 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 29 June - 30 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 31 August 2019 - 18 December 2024: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£1,000.00 per booking, paid locally
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 8
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable