Chateau with 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms in Temple Guiting, England
From £11,814 per week
Chateau to rent in Temple Guiting, England
The 5-bedroom manor house has been privately owned since the 15th century and is steeped in English history.
Share this holiday home
Chateau overview - owner's description
The 5-bedroom manor house has been privately owned since the 15th century and is steeped in English history. It has been beautifully refurbished and is now available as an exclusive home to rent for those seeking a discrete retreat away from city life.
Set in approximately 14.5 acres, Cotswold Manor offers an all-weather astro-turf tennis court, wonderful views across the River Windrush, gently rolling fields and the manor's own lake.
For relaxation in an atmosphere of tranquillity and charm in a classic Cotswold village, Cotswold Manor is a wonderful place to stay, be it to spend time with friends and family, entertain clients, or arrange team building for corporate groups.
This family retreat is available for your sole use on a self-catering basis for long weekends, weekly and monthly stays.
Good news! This property is available as a Vill'otelYey! Wait… what is that?
It's the perfect combo of the privacy of your own personal villa, with all the luxury and convenience of a hotel. What's included?
Breakfast, cleaning, welcome drinks and hamper, plus more! Check the Extras tab for all the details.
- Kitchen equipped with Miele Appliances, microwave, fridge, freezer, plate warmer, wine cooler, dishwasher
- Main Dining Room with a billiard table to seat 30
- Dining Room/Hallway with a dining table to seat 12
- Formal Lounge with an open fire
- Formal Lounge with open fire feature
- Snug/Cinema Room- Equipped with LCD TV, Sky & DVD player, board games (DVD library included)
- Downstairs WC
- Secret Cinema, Private screening room for up to 12 guests. State of the art movie system with surround sound, large collection of latest and classic movies, Sky, XBOX, fibre optic wi-fi, connection to laptops.
- Master Bedroom, Super King bed (configurable as twin) with en-suite and bath
- The Bentley Bedroom, Four Poster bed with en-suite (Bentley Bathroom) with a bath and walk in shower
- The Lady in Blue Bedroom, Super King bed (configurable as twin), large luxury ensuite with bath & walk-in shower room
Please note this floor has a shared bathroom with roll-top bath & shower
- Labrador Bedroom, Super King Size / Twin Bed
- Snug Bedroom, Super King bed (configurable as twin) (height restrictions due to beams)
- Snug, Two built in single beds perfect for children going through to main bedroom
- Garden Large water feature garden, lawned lower garden, hidden hot tub, Weber charcoal BBQ, garden table, table tennis, garden games. Parking for up to eight cars in drive. The exceptional gardens were designed by Jinny Blom, the landscape gardener chosen by The Prince of Wales to design the "Healing Garden" at the 2002 Chelsea Flower Show, which won the Royal Horticultural Society's Silver Medal.
- Astro Tennis Court, This is shared with the Barn if the Estate is not rented as a whole. Please note you also have access to the laundry room equipped with washing machine and tumble dryer
- TV with Sky
- Cinema room
- Table tennis
- Open fire
- Music System
- Driveway with private parking available.
- All-weather astro-turf tennis court
- Hot tub.
* For larger groups Cotswold Manor can be rented as the Cotswold Manor Estate for 22 people. This combines with the Cotswold Manor, Cotswold Barn and Cow Byre Cottage.
The Cotswolds are considered by many to be among the most beautiful areas of England. The warm richness of the soft natural limestone buildings and the wealth of the wool trade, has left a heritage of superb buildings. The area is now an attraction for anyone who loves peace and tranquillity, no matter what the season.
Areas of interest
Wonderful walks around the Cotswolds often taking in some delightful public houses along the way – some serving their own locally brewed real ale.
A very fine example of a Cotswold town with gift shops and tea shops where you can browse away a few hours (or visit the Lygon Arms for the best in afternoon teas).
A unique country experience – browse around the many delights, which includes a fabulous garden and household accessories, beautiful clothing, and a really wonderful delicatessen where you can finish off with a brunch, lunch, afternoon tea etc.
A stunning hillside town with hostelries, tea shops, and antique shops. Of all the towns located on the River Windrush, this must be the most famous and is a must see.
Bourton-on-the Water/ Bourton-on-the-hill, Bibury and Upper/Lower Slaughter
All lovely Cotswold towns and villages and well worth a visit.
Another very close Cotswold Town that has many Antique shops, Art Galleries and craft shops (and of course tea shops!)
For the racecourse, lovely Georgian/Regency architecture, smart shops and many places of cultural interest to visit.
Birthplace of Shakespeare. A very historic town full of Tudor / Elizabethan architecture and lovely walks along the River Avon.
Universities, dreaming spires, museums, deer parks, botanical gardens, beautiful walks along the Isis and Thames.
A fine stately home with gardens and the birthplace of Sir Winston Churchill. Also worth a visit is nearby Woodstock and Bladon where Sir Winston was buried.
This chateau does not have any reviews but the agent has 13 reviews for their other properties.
This chateau is:
Outside this chateau in Temple Guiting, EnglandThis chateau has a barbecue and a tennis court.
Prices and availability
Updated 2 July 2020
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 4 July - 30 August 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 31 August - 1 October 2020: changeover day is Friday and the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 2 October - 20 December 2020: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 21 December 2020 - 3 January 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 4 January - 11 March 2021: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 12 March - 21 March 2021: changeover day is Friday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 27 March - 10 April 2021: changeover day is Friday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 28 April - 29 June 2021: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 30 June - 29 August 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 30 August - 30 September 2021: changeover day is Friday and the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 October - 19 December 2021: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 20 December 2021 - 2 January 2022: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£1,000.00 per booking, paid locally
5 ensuite bedrooms, Sleeps 12
5 bathrooms including 5 en suites
DVD/Blu-ray player, Satellite / cable
Central heating, Open fire
Barbecue, Tennis court
Hen or stag groups, Restricted mobility
Agency From London, United Kingdom Member since Apr 2015
Past bookings: 40 bookings
Response rate: 93%
Response time: within 21 hours
Last seen: a day ago
Number of properties: over 1,000