Chateau with 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms in Tanworth-In-Arden, England
From £2,944 per week
Chateau to rent in Tanworth-In-Arden, England
NEW & EXCLUSIVE TO OLIVER'S TRAVELS – 2018
The magic begins the moment you enter Hollywood House.
Share this holiday home
Chateau overview - owner's description
NEW & EXCLUSIVE TO OLIVER'S TRAVELS – 2018
The magic begins the moment you enter Hollywood House. Bursting with glitz and glamour, this is a great party house for family reunions, celebrations or stags and hens near Birmingham. Its wonderful location means you can make the most of the Michelin star restaurants, fabulous bars and boutiques in Birmingham or soak up the culture and history of Stratford-Upon-Avon.
Inside you will discover a shimmering example of sleek design filled with modern amenities such as SKY TV, Wi-Fi throughout and Sonos wireless sound systems which are perfect for setting the tone for your stay.
The flexible spaces within Hollywood House lend themselves well to socialising, entertaining and relaxing. Feel wined and dined in the elegant dining room, share cocktails in the bar or simply cosy up for a movie by the roaring fire in the living room. If all of that's not enough, the fabulous indoor heated pool with changing rooms and views overlooking the spacious garden will be sure to leave you feeling spoilt.
Keen chefs will love cooking up a storm in the newly renovated Clive Christian kitchen that has a welcoming and relaxed atmosphere which oozes charm. The kitchen boasts spacious work counters, plenty of cooking equipment and an Aga.
Sparkling in the atrium you cannot fail to notice the bespoke twinkling crystal chandelier adding plenty of drama and sophistication. Upstairs you can choose from five luxurious bedrooms with Egyptian cotton sheets. Three of which also offer ensuite bathrooms and a further large family bathroom with a free standing bath, overhead shower, WC and washbasin is also available.
Outside guests can relax on the terrace, enjoy a kickabout on the lawn or take advantage of the trampoline.
The immediate countryside offers a wealth of marvellous activities, walks, riding and golf. There are many nearby attractions including historic houses to visit such as Baddesley Clinton, Packwood House and Clent Hills. Hollywood House is both the ultimate party venue with easy access to Birmingham and an excellent base for an active mini break.
- Entrance Hall
- Modern kitchen with Aga, microwave, dishwasher, kettle, toaster, crockery and cutlery.
- Utility room with washing machine and fridge/freezer
- Light and airy dining room with wooden floors, working fireplace, table with seating for 12 and French doors which open onto the garden.
- Queen size bedroom
- 2X ground floor cloakroom with WC and washbasin
- Large indoor heated swimming pool with 2 changing rooms, shower room and WC. The pool is 5 ft deep throughout with no shallow or deep end and is heated to 29 degrees.
- Master Bedroom offers a super king sized bed and ensuite shower room with twin sinks
- Bedroom 2 has a double bed and ensuite showerroom
- Bedroom 3 has a double bed and ensuite shower room
- Bedroom 4 Twin bedroom with 2 Ziplink single beds
- Bedroom 5 has a double bed
- Family bathroom with free standing roll top bath and overhead shower. The bathroom has a WC and washbasin
- Study with laptop friendly work station
- Spacious lawn
- Terrace with outdoor seating area
- Cocktail bar located in a small detached building
- Sonos soundsystem
- Sky TV
- Alarm system
- Private heated swimming pool
- Charcoal BBQ (Coal is not provided)
Having Earlswood Train station on our doorstep is very convenient; it travels to Birmingham City Centre where the main attractions for shopping are Selfridges and a newly refurbished Mailbox with Harvey Nicolas. There is an abundance of restaurants to include the newly opened The Ivy, also Adams, Purnells and close by in Edgbaston is Simpsons, all Michelin Stars.
Train also goes to Strafford upon Avon, with theatres and tours for William Shakespeare.
Village of Henley is close by, again you can travel on the same train line, offering an abundance of pubs and restaurants to include Henley ice cream parlour and Cheals another Michelin star restaurant.
- We highly recommend a local pub/restaurant called The Bell, in the close by village of Tanworth in Arden, very picturesque
- The Red Lion, Earlswood and The Bulls Head, Earlswood are also lovely local pubs
- The Limes Country Hotel has restaurant offering breakfast and evening meals
- Earlswood Garden Centre – opposite the property – has restaurant and also an array of small shopping units including hair salon, beauty spa, dog groomers etc
- Earlswood Lakes
- Earlswood Lakes Craft Centre is within walking distance (opposite Earlswood Lakes) very popular with walkers and has various shopping units, tea room, ice cream parlour
- Umberslade Farm Park, ideal for a family day out
- Cadbury World, Bournville, about 20 minutes drive away and worth visiting (14km)
This chateau does not have any reviews but the agent has 8 reviews for their other properties.
This chateau is:
Prices and availability
Updated 12 November 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 13 November - 18 December 2018: changeover days are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday and the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 19 December 2018 - 3 January 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 4 January - 19 December 2019: changeover days are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday and the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 20 December 2019 - 2 January 2020: changeover days are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday and the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 3 January 2020 - 12 November 2021: changeover days are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday and the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£1,000.00 per booking, paid locally
6 bedrooms, Sleeps 12