Cottage with 8 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms and private pool in Staverton, England
From £6,020 per week
Cottage to rent in Staverton, England
Situated in the stunning rural setting of Landscove in Devon's South Hams is the charming Landscove House. The grade II listed building has been a local landmark for generations, and now.
Share this holiday home
Cottage overview - owner's description
Situated in the stunning rural setting of Landscove in Devon's South Hams is the charming Landscove House. The grade II listed building has been a local landmark for generations, and now, through thoughtful restoration ensuring that all of its traditional character has been preserved, it is rented for lucky visitors to enjoy. The manor and its surrounding buildings now provide boutique accommodation for people seeking a country escape.
Landscove House can comfortably accommodate up to sixteen guests across eight beautifully-appointed en-suite bedrooms. On the ground floor is the main entertaining space which comprises of a feature kitchen, fully equipped with all the tools a budding chef could possibly need and a bright conservatory dining room. There is both a formal sitting room and a relaxed family room, the perfect space to spend an evening cosying up next to the fireplace with a glass of red. On the first floor, are the first five bedrooms, a super-king room, two king-size rooms and two twin rooms, one of which can be set up as a second super-king on request. On the second floor are the final three bedrooms, two super king rooms and a king room.
Outside, enjoy spending a sunny day splashing around in the private pool or simply choose to relax with a good book on a sun lounger. After a busy day exploring beautiful Devon, the whole gang can gather on the terrace and enjoy a yummy meal al fresco.
Landscove House makes an idyllic setting for a wedding or special occasion, with a professional kitchen, spectacular big barn with glass roof and the possibility of also renting Landscove Barns to accommodate up to 36! Please enquire or see the "events" tab for more information.
Good news! This property is available as a Vill'otelYey! Wait… what is that?
It's the perfect combo of the privacy of your own personal villa, with all the luxury and convenience of a hotel. What's included?
Breakfast, cleaning, welcome drinks and hamper, plus more! Check the Extras tab for all the details.
- Fully equipped kitchen with island, professional stove, 4 x ovens, 2 x dishwashers and 2 x fridges & freezers
- Dining room with dining facilities to seat up to 18
- Living and family room with corner sofa and countryside views
- Bedroom with super-king size bed and en-suite wet room with shower and two person soaking bath
- Bedroom with twin beds and en-suite shower room
- Bedroom with twin beds and en-suite shower room (can be set up as super-king room on request)
- Bedroom with four-poster king-size bed and en-suite shower room
- Bedroom with king-size bed and en-suite shower room accessed via spiral staircase in the room
- Bedroom with super-king bed, feature bath and en-suite shower room
- Bedroom with super-king bed, sitting area and en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom with king-size bed and en-suite shower room
- Large gardens
- Private pool
- Terrace with dining facilities
Landscove House offers the perfect country escape. Its picturesque location puts guests at the heart of everything the South Hams and Devon has to offer, including Dartmoor and the South Devon coast. These are only a short distance away. There are countless charming, historic towns and villages such as Totnes and Dartmouth to explore in the surrounding area.
Good news! For a little extra, This property is available as a Vill'otelWith a vill'otel holiday, you can enjoy all these services throughout your stay:
- Daily breakfast
- Daily maid service
- Deluxe welcome hamper with local delicacies
- Welcome drinks for your group
- Fridge-stocking service
- Private chef serviceInterested?
If you'd like to book the Vill'otel serviced option, contact us on for a tailor-made quote! Typical costs range between £100-£250 per person per week dependent on requirements.
Please note that all services are subject to availability and must be requested at the time of booking.
All forms of catering can be arranged, from meat and two veg to Michelin star chefs. Also ready meals/shopping can be provided on request.
Many exciting activities can be organised on site to really take advantage of all the private countryside on offer, including clay pigeon shooting, archery, and falconry.
This cottage does not have any reviews but the agent has 13 reviews for their other properties.
This cottage is:
Outside this cottage in Staverton, EnglandThis cottage has a pool, a barbecue and a children pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 1 July 2020
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 2 July - 19 July 2020: changeover days are Monday, Friday and Sunday and the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 20 July - 6 September 2020: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 7 September - 20 December 2020: changeover days are Monday, Friday and Sunday and the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 21 December - 27 December 2020: changeover days are Monday, Friday and Sunday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 28 December 2020 - 7 January 2021: changeover day is Monday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 8 January - 28 February 2021: changeover days are Monday, Friday and Sunday and the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 March - 1 April 2021: changeover days are Monday and Friday and the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 2 April - 15 July 2021: changeover days are Monday, Friday and Sunday and the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 16 July - 5 September 2021: changeover days are Monday, Friday and Sunday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 6 September - 19 December 2021: changeover days are Monday, Friday and Sunday and the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 20 December 2021 - 1 January 2022: changeover day is Monday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£1,000.00 per booking, paid locally
8 ensuite bedrooms, Sleeps 16
8 bathrooms including 8 en suites
Private pool with electric heating
DVD/Blu-ray player, Satellite / cable
Air conditioning, Central heating, Open fire
Agency From London, United Kingdom Member since Apr 2015
Past bookings: 40 bookings
Response rate: 93%
Response time: within 21 hours
Last seen: 13 hours ago
Number of properties: over 1,000