Beach house with 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and golf nearby in St. Goran, England
From £497 per week
House to rent in St. Goran, England
This 1 bedroom house is located in St. Goran and sleeps 2 people. It has WiFi, parking nearby and a gym. The house is within walking distance of a beach.
Share this holiday home
House overview - owner's description
2-room semi-detached house on 2 levels.
- Very cosy furnishings: living/dining room with TV
- Open kitchen (oven)
- Electric heating
- Upper floor: 1 double bedroom with 2 beds
- Small patio
- Terrace furniture
- Beautiful view of the sea
- Facilities: washing machine, dryer
- Internet (WiFi, free)
- Please note: not suitable for small children
- Non-smoking house
- If the property is not left in clean conditions there will be a charge of £40
- Gorran Haven 15 km from St Austell: Picturesque little village consisting of fishermen's cottages nested around a secluded cove on the coastal path, ideal for walkers and lovers of nature
- Just 5 minutes drive from the Lost Gardens of Heligan and 20 minutes drive from the Eden Project
- Old, very beautiful annex "The Homestead", 2 storeys, semi-detached, built in 1830
- 200 m from the sea, in a cul-de-sac
- Shop, grocery, bar 400 m, bus stop 500 m, railway station "St Austell" 17 km
- Golf course (9 hole) 12 km
- Please note: car recommended
The house is described as good value for money. It has a sea view and is located in St. Goran. The nearest airport is 145km away. It is set in a very convenient location, just 200 metres away from a beach.
The house has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The house is adequately equipped: it has an oven and a washing machine.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A trail for hiking
- A golf course
This house has 3 verified reviews.
2 out of 3 people recommend staying here
Who expects luxury and comfort is wrong here. Simple but furnished with style. Without a car it is not possible, larger supermarket 15km far away. A restaurant (hotel) in the village, a fish and chips ... No internet, not even with mobile phone. Very bad phone reception.
complete. From the bedroom window overlooking the sea, the beach and the store around the corner. And a great starting point for beautiful coastal walks.
This house is:
Outside this house in St. Goran, EnglandThis house is in a quiet area near the beach.
Prices and availability
Updated 25 March 2020
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 30 May - 26 June 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Power costs - Based on consumption
£0.20 per kwh, paid locally
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
£50.00 per booking, paid locally
Free of charge
About this house
1 bedroom, Sleeps 2
- Tumble dryer
- Washing machine
Show all 6 amenities Show less
- Trails for biking nearby
- Trail for hiking nearby
- Sea view
- Non-smoking property
Preferred Partner From Glattbrugg, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This house is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 162 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 162 bookings
Response rate: 91%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last seen: 13 hours ago
Number of properties: over 1,000