Apartment with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom in Spitalfields & Banglatown, London
From £1,239 per week
Apartment to rent in Spitalfields & Banglatown, London
This 2 bedroom apartment is located in Spitalfields & Banglatown and sleeps 4 people. It has WiFi.
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
3-room apartment 60 m2 on 3rd floor.
- Bright, comfortable furnishings: living/dining room with 1 double sofabed and TV (flat screen), DVD
- 2 double bedrooms, each room with 1 double bed
- Open kitchen (4 hot plates, oven, dishwasher, microwave, freezer)
- Facilities: washing machine, iron, baby cot for up to 2 year olds, hair dryer
- Internet (WiFi, free)
- Please note: non-smoking house
- Modern apartment block "Steward", 5 storeys
- In the centre of London
- In the house: lift
- Shop, grocery, restaurant, bar 200 m, bus stop "Liverpool Street" 200 m, railway station "Liverpool Street" 200 m, underground station "Liverpool Street" 200 m
- Nearby attractions: Spitalfields & Brick Lane Markets 100 m, Hoxton and Shoreditch 800 m, Barbican Art Centre 1.8 km, Tower of London & Tower Bridge 2 km, London Bridge & Borough Market 2.5 km
The apartment is described as good value for money. This apartment is located in Spitalfields & Banglatown. It is set in a convenient location.
The apartment has free wireless internet. The apartment is well equipped: it has a dishwasher, a microwave, an oven, a washing machine and a freezer.
This apartment has 4 verified reviews.
4 out of 4 people recommend staying here
We felt very comfortable in the apartment. The location was great. Unfortunately we did not find the keys to be very advantageous. We had to go in one direction, then back and then in the other direction. The heating did not work. The apartment was extremely hot. Have it reported, then it was a little better but still hot.
A beautiful apartment with minor defects that would be quickly remedied by one hour of work with the screwdriver and replacement of broken or missing parts. For example, it lacked the seal on the shower wall, which always put the bathroom under water. The teat bag stank horribly while sucking. There was no pots or pans in the apartment but a superb gas stove except for a small, totally useless saucepan. The beds are a bit narrow at 1.35 m for 2. There were many mosquitoes. Take mosquito repellents with you. The location of the apartment, about 200 meters from Liverpool Street Station as a bus and subway junction, is excellent. Spitalfield has a lot of good and interesting restaurants and pubs. Nice atmosphere.
Ideal for 4 people, the apartment is superbly located in the Spitalfields district, a lively neighborhood with countless pubs, restaurants and shops, and in close proximity to Liverpool Street Station. We would go back there anytime.
This apartment is:
Outside this apartment in Spitalfields & Banglatown, LondonThis apartment is in the city and near a lively area.
Prices and availability
Updated 25 February 2020
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 13 March - 8 April 2020: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 9 April - 13 April 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 14 April - 23 April 2020: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 24 April - 4 May 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 5 May - 21 May 2020: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 22 May - 25 May 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 26 May - 11 June 2020: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 12 June - 22 August 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 23 August - 31 October 2020: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
Free of charge
Free of charge
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Free of charge
£9.00 per item per day, paid with booking
Cot (up to 2 years)
£20.00 per item, paid locally
About this apartment
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4
There is also 2 single sofa beds, 1 cot
- Cot available (up to 2 years)
- Washing machine
- DVD player
Show all 10 amenities Show less
- The property has a central location (i.e. close to shopping areas etc.)
- An ancient / historic building, often from other century
- The property is comfortable and cosy furnished
- The furniture, infrastructure and equipment of the property is trendy and stylish.
- Non-smoking property
Show all 5 facts Show less
- Located in large cities.
- Ideal summer destination with great nightlife
- The place offers nightlife during the winter season
Preferred Partner From Glattbrugg, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This apartment is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 161 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 161 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last seen: 2 hours ago
Number of properties: over 1,000