The Cobblers Cottage
Cottage with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in Southrop, England
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £1,347 per week
Cottage to rent in Southrop, England
The Cobblers Cottage holds a fabulous locaion in the pretty village of Southrop, close to the popular towns of Burford, Lechlade and Fairford.
Share this holiday home
Cottage overview - owner's description
The Cobblers Cottage holds a fabulous locaion in the pretty village of Southrop, close to the popular towns of Burford, Lechlade and Fairford. It makes a fantastic base for those wishing to stay-in-style while exploring the wonderful Cotswold region and all that it has to offer.
The cottage has been beautifully modernised, retaining its original features including the beamed ceilings and inglenook fireplace. The neutral colour scheme used throughout helps to give it a sophisticated feel and create a relaxing environment. Cobblers Cottage can comfortably accomodate up to six guests, however, for bigger groups it is possible to make use of the sofa bed in the living room to sleep an extra two. On the ground floor is the main living accomodation which comprises of a cosy lounge, a dining room and a fully equipped kitchen. Also on the ground floor is the first of the double bedrooms as well as a seperate shower room. Heading upstairs guests will find the king-size master bedroom, a second double room and a luxurious family bathroom.
Outside, there is a large garden, approximately a 1/4 of an acre in size with manicured green grass for the children to enjoy. There is also a terrace complete with dining facilities, the perfect spot for enjoying your morning cup of coffee or for dining al fresco on a summer's evening.
- Living room with TV and DVD
- Kitchen with cooker, hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge and freezer
- Dining room with dining facilities
- Bedroom with double bed
- Cloakroom with WC and shower room
- Master bedroom with kingsize bed
- Bedroom with double bed
- Bathroom with luxury bath, WC and washbasin
- Large gardens
- Dining facilities
- iPod dock
- Washing machine
- Selection of DVDs, games and books
- 'Tiny Tots' box with baby bath, changing mat, corner protectors, a night light and toys
The Cobblers Cottage has a fantastic location in the unspoilt village of Southrop in the beautiful county of Gloucestershire. Conveniently located just a short stroll from your front door is the quintessential English village pub, The Swan, situated on the village green it boasts an excellent restaurant. The cottages' location makes it a fantastic choice for guests wishing to explore the wonderful Cotswold region, with a wide range of towns and villages near-by just waiting to be discovered, including Burford, Lechlade, Fairford, Cirencester and Cheltenham. For keen shoppers, Bicester Designer Village Outlet Centre is just a thirty minute drive away.
This cottage does not have any reviews but the agent has 2 reviews for their other properties.
This cottage is:
Prices and availability
Updated 15 July 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 15 July 2018 - 19 December 2019: changeover days are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday and the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 20 December - 26 December 2019: changeover days are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 27 December 2019 - 27 December 2024: changeover days are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday and the minimum stay is 4 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£1,000.00 per booking, paid locally
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Central heating, Open fire