Cottage with 6 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms in Skipton, England
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £5,225 per week
Cottage to rent in Skipton, England
Cottage overview - owner's description
Set within its own grounds on the Estate, Eden House is a place to stay with family and friends. The property has magnificent views from every window. The 6 bedroom house is an unusual mix of fun.
Set within its own grounds on the Estate, Eden House is a place to stay with family and friends. The property has magnificent views from every window. The 6 bedroom house is an unusual mix of fun, tranquillity and escapism. There is extensive entertaining space as well as many things to do and enjoy.
Escapism comes easily at Eden House. Not only does it offer the utmost seclusion on a sprawling estate, it also provides a playful haven. In fact, because it's set within its own grounds, Eden House is the ultimate country pad to get lost in.
Cleverly designed, Eden House ensures you don't lack for anything. Akin to a five-star hotel, it yields a world where you can cook and entertain with state-of-the-art facilities, or retreat and run wild as much as you please. Whether you choose to simply self cater, indulge with a private chef or just grab some pub grub, Eden House is your blank canvas.
- Welcome area: Let our resident sheep welcome you to Eden House
- Kitchen: Fully equipped kitchen with all facilities and extensive space for cooking, eating and entertaining
- Dining room: An elaborate and outrageous surprise which takes your dining experience to another era
- Sitting room: An enormous space filled with a curious blend of timeless design pieces. The ultimate party room
- Reading area: Lose yourself in the comfort of our quiet reading zone and enjoy one of the many books from our quirky collection
- Bedroom 1: Ground floor double with doors leading to patio. Shared bathroom
- Bedroom 2: Ground floor double with doors leading to patio. Shared bathroom
- Bedroom 3: First floor double with jack and jill bathroom
- Bedroom 4: First floor single with jack and jill bathroom
- Bedroom 5: First floor double with shared bathroom
- Bedroom 6: First floor Master Bedroom (known as the big room) with shared bathroom and huge walk in wardrobe
- Beautiful surroundings with easy access to cycling and walking paths
- A mix of extras: fire pit, log burning stove, hot tub, hammock and BBQ area
- Parking for up to 10 cars
- Wireless internet access
- TV and DVD player
- IPod docking station
- Boardgames, cards and reading room
- Luxury linen and towels provided
- Heli-pad and private airfield on estate
- Tennis courts
- Outdoor and indoor activities can be arranged
Eden House is only 2.5 miles west of Skipton, with easy access to the motorway network.
Trains run frequently from Skipton station to all parts of the UK and Leeds/Bradford, Manchester and Liverpool airports are readily accessible by road.
- Boardgames, cards, iPod docking station, TV
- Tennis courts on the Estate, cycling, fishing on the Estate, walking, hiking, scrambling, trekking, wildlife & bird watching
- Sailing, boating, cruises, yachts, clay shooting, shooting, stalking, horse riding nearby. We can arrange all manner of activities for our guests
By Rail and Air
Skipton Railway Station: 3 miles
Leeds Bradford Airport: 24 miles
Manchester Airport: 55 miles
Bradford: 21 miles
Harrogate: 25 miles
Leeds: 30 miles
Preston: 32 miles
Manchester: 42 miles
Kendal: 43 miles
York: 45 miles
Newcastle: 100 miles
This cottage does not have any reviews but the agent has 1 review for their other properties.
This cottage is:
Outside this cottage in Skipton, EnglandThis cottage has a tennis court.
Prices and availability
Updated 24 August 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 2 June 2017 - 30 August 2018: changeover days are Monday and Friday and the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£1,000.00 per booking, paid locally
6 bedrooms, Sleeps 11
Internet / WiFi
Car hire optional