Upper Flat, The Manse
Duplex apartment with 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and golf nearby in Painswick, England
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £1,024 per week
Duplex apartment to rent in Painswick, England
Duplex apartment overview - owner's description
3 bedroom apartment in Painswick. Cotswold Stone building with original features. Recently refurbished. Village is called the 'Queen of the Cotswolds'. 2 doubles & a single, or double & 3 single
A 3 bedroom duplex apartment within a Grade 2 Listed property, The Manse, in the heart of the 'Queen of The Cotswolds' village, Painswick.
The village is at the heart of walking land, Laurie Lee territory and between market town Stroud, Spa town Cheltenham and city of Gloucester. It's also only an hour's drive to Bristol which has a theme park, great shopping, famous zoo and plenty of amusements for all the family. 40 minute drive to Bath. Please check out the Painswick tourism web-site:
And here is a street view impression of The Manse, through the Listed buildings website:
The flat has its own entrance, and comprises the middle and upper floor of the house. Bags of original features, oak beams, window seats, Cotswold stone walls, and brand new kitchen.
Recently extensively refurbished. Parking alongside (a very rare thing in the village).
Kitchen/dining/living room plus 3 bedrooms and one bathroom.
Flexible sleeping arrangements, as one of the bedrooms has a trundle bed, which can be a large double, two singles or one single. So that room can accommodate as needs require. Please specify when booking.
Also an extra double sofa bed in the living room should you need an extra bed, you're welcome to use that too, there is plenty of bedding in the airing cupboard, welcome to help yourself.
This duplex apartment does not have any reviews.
This duplex apartment is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this duplex apartment in Painswick, EnglandThis duplex apartment is in the countryside and in a quiet area. Car hire is not necessary as the duplex apartment is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 20 January 2018
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 21 January - 22 March 2018: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 23 March - 20 April 2018: changeover day is Friday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 21 April - 24 May 2018: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 25 May - 31 May 2018: changeover day is Friday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 16 June - 28 June 2018: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 21 July - 7 September 2018: changeover day is Friday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 8 September - 4 October 2018: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 16 October - 2 November 2018: changeover day is Friday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 3 November - 13 December 2018: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 14 December 2018 - 11 January 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 12 January - 21 January 2019: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
£30.00 per booking, paid with booking
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 5:
- 1 double bed
- 1 double bed
- 1 single bed
There is also 1 double sofa bed in Living room
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, Radio, TV Languages in English
Living area seats 5, Dining area seats 6, Central heating, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire optional
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Single gender groups
Private Owner From London, United Kingdom Member since Dec 2017
Last logged in: 11 hours ago
Number of properties: 1