Waterbridge Country House
Cottage with 6 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms and swimming pool in Oxfordshire, England
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £5,634 per week
Cottage to rent in Oxfordshire, England
Cottage overview - owner's description
Waterbridge Country House has a fantastic location situated at the end of a long private driveway on Banbury Golf Course surrounded by beautiful Cotswold countryside.
Waterbridge Country House has a fantastic location situated at the end of a long private driveway on Banbury Golf Course surrounded by beautiful Cotswold countryside. While the house is the perfect escape from busy daily life, it is still close to amenities both in Adderbury village and Banbury town centre. The popular designer shopping destination, Bicester Village, is only a twenty-minute car journey away.
The six-bedroom property has been lovingly modernised with elegant, luxurious furnishings and benefits from high ceilings and feature beams. Inside, when walking into the house, guests are greeted by the impressive entrance hall and large staircase. The main house is perfect for entertaining with large living and dining areas and the added bonus of an indoor swimming pool. The three bedrooms in this part of the house are all king-size doubles and boast en-suite bathrooms and walk-in wardrobes. The house would suit couples or families holidaying together due to its flexible accommodation with an internally-accessed apartment and annexe, these offer a combined further three large double bedrooms, two bathrooms, kitchen and living areas.
Outside, one of the key features of Waterbridge House is its unique position on Banbury Golf Course. Guests have free, unlimited use of the course for the duration of their stay and it can be accessed on foot! The house does have its own private lawned garden space as well as a patio area complete with barbecue making it the perfect location for alfresco dining.
*** Please note 5, 6 and 7 night stays are all priced at £5,452.94
- Kitchen with oven, hob, microwave, range, wine fridge, coffee machine, twin washbasin, large island/breakfast bar with dining facilities and door out to garden
- Back Kitchen/Utility Room with sink, oven, hob, American-style fridge/freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Snug Living Area with air conditioning, flat screen cable TV and feature fireplace.
- Main Living Room/ Drawing Room with patio door leading out to side garden
- Dining room with dining facilities and patio doors leading out into the back garden
- Sunlounge with seating and bi-folding doors that lead out onto BBQ area
- Indoor (10x3) swimming pool with seating area and patio doors that lead to garden
- Bathroom with WC and marble sink
- Master bedroom with king-size bed, dressing room area and luxurious en-suite bathroom with roll-top bath, marble shower, sink and WC in seperate cubicle
- Double bedroom with king-size bed and access to shared dressing area and en-suite bathroom with bath, shower, WC and sink
- Double bedroom with access to shared dressing area and en-suite bathroom with bath, shower, WC and sink
Internal Guest Apartment
- Massive open-plan kitchen and living room area with mini hob, sink and large windows overlooking the swimming pool
- Double bedroom with king-size bed and en-suite bathroom with bath, shower, WC and sink
Internal Guest Annexe
- Double bedroom
- Double bedroom
- Kitchen area with mini hob and sink
- Bathroom with bath, shower, WC and sink
- Lawned area
- Barbecue area with 2x portable BBQ's and dining facilities
- Patio area
- Easy access to golf course on foot (use is free of charge for guests)
This cottage does not have any reviews but the agent has 2 reviews for their other properties.
This cottage is:
Outside this cottage in Oxfordshire, EnglandThis cottage has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 19 October 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 1 January 2017 - 6 January 2023: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£1,000.00 per booking, paid locally
6 bedrooms, Sleeps 12
5 bathrooms including 6 en suites
Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Air conditioning, Central heating, Car hire optional
Hen or stag groups