Cottage with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and private pool in Old Town, England
From £1,687 per week
Cottage to rent in Old Town, England
This 4 bedroom cottage with private pool is located in Old Town and sleeps 8 people. It has WiFi, a garden and parking nearby. The cottage is near a beach.
Share this holiday home
Cottage overview - owner's description
5-room cottage on 2 levels.
- Object suitable for 6 adults + 2 children
- Spacious and bright, comfortable furnishings: open large living/dining room with dining table, TV and DVD
- Exit to the balcony
- Kitchen (4 hot plates, oven, dishwasher, microwave, freezer)
- separate WC
- On the lower ground floor: living room with TV
- 2 rooms, each room with 2 double beds
- 1 room with 2 beds
- 1 children's room with 2 beds
- Shower/WC, bath/shower/WC
- Large balcony, patio, garden
- Balcony furniture, deck chairs
- View of the countryside and golf course
- Facilities: washing machine, dryer
- Internet (WiFi, free)
- Please note: non-smoking house
- TV only EN
- Smoke alarm
- Parents are asked to supervise children at all times – while the pool is fenced off for safety, there is also a laburnum tree in the grounds, which must not be touched as the plant and fruit are poisonous
- Modern, beautiful cottage "Pashley"
- Below The South Downs, on the outskirts Eastbourne, 3.5 km from the sea, 3.5 km from the beach
- Private: beautiful, well-kept garden, swimming pool heated, fenced (15.06 and 15.09)
- Parking (for 2 cars) at the house
- Shop 600 m, grocery 1.6 km, supermarket 1.6 km, bar 700 m
- Golf course (18 hole) 800 m
- Nearby attractions: Beachy Head, Birling Gap and the Seven Sisters, Royal Hippodrome Theatre, Sovereign Harbour Marina, Eastbourne Pier, Redoubt Fortress & The Pavilio
- Please note: car recommended
- Suitable for families
The cottage is described as good value for money. It has a private pool and a view of the countryside; it is also located in Old Town. The nearest airport is 73km away. It is set in a convenient location, 3.5km away from a beach.
The cottage has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The cottage is well equipped: it has a dishwasher, a microwave, an oven, a washing machine and a freezer. It also has a balcony and a garden.
There is a golf course nearby. The cottage is suitable for activity holidays during the summer as well as family holidays in the winter and summer.
This cottage does not have any reviews but the agent has 500+ reviews for their other properties.
This cottage is:
Outside this cottage in Old Town, EnglandThis cottage has a pool and a balcony.
Prices and availability
Updated 26 June 2020
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash or by credit card Visa / Mastercard)
£200.00 per booking, paid locally
Free of charge
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
About this cottage
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Pool with heating
- Private pool
Show all 4 facilities Show less
- Tumble dryer
- Washing machine
- DVD player
Show all 10 amenities Show less
- The property is comfortable and cosy furnished
- The furniture, infrastructure and equipment of the property is trendy and stylish.
- Country view
- Non-smoking property
Show all 4 facts Show less
- Suitable for activity holiday during summer period
- Suitable for family holiday
Preferred Partner From Glattbrugg, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This cottage is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 163 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 163 bookings
Response rate: 91%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last seen: 2 days ago
Number of properties: over 1,000