Beach house with 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and golf nearby in Old Town, England
From £637 per week
House to rent in Old Town, England
This 2 bedroom house is located in Old Town and sleeps 4 people. It has WiFi, parking nearby and a gym. The house is near a beach.
Share this holiday home
House overview - owner's description
3-room house on 2 levels.
- Comfortable and stylish furnishings: open living/dining room with TV (flat screen), DVD
- Kitchen (4 hot plates, oven, microwave, freezer)
- Upper floor: 1 double bedroom with 1 double bed
- 1 room with 2 beds
- Facilities: washing machine
- Internet (WiFi, free)
- Please note: non-smoking house
- TV only EN
- Private entrance
- Beautiful, historical terraced house "Bay Pond"
- On the outskirts, 2 km from the centre of Eastbourne, 2.5 km from the sea
- Private: patio, parking
- Shop, grocery 50 m, supermarket 700 m, restaurant 20 m, bar, cafe 10 m, railway station "Eastbourne" 2 km
- Nearby attractions: Beachy Head 1.8 km, Seven Sister South Downs National Park 1.8 km
The house is described as good value for money. This house is located in Old Town. The nearest airport is 73km away. It is set in a very convenient location, 2.5km away from a beach and only 2km away from the city center.
The house has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The house is well equipped: it has a microwave, an oven, a washing machine and a freezer.
The house is suitable for activity holidays during the summer.
This house does not have any reviews but the agent has 500+ reviews for their other properties.
This house is:
Prices and availability
Updated 6 July 2020
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Free of charge
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash or by credit card Visa / Mastercard)
£200.00 per booking, paid locally
About this house
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Washing machine
- DVD player
Show all 8 amenities Show less
- The property is comfortable and cosy furnished
- An ancient / historic building, often from other century
- Non-smoking property
- Suitable for activity holiday during summer period
Preferred Partner From Glattbrugg, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This house is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 162 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 162 bookings
Response rate: 91%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last seen: 4 hours ago
Number of properties: over 1,000