Spacious Modern Stockbridge/new Town Apartment
Apartment with 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom in New Town, Scotland
From £972 per week
Apartment to rent in New Town, Scotland
This immaculate 1 bedroom ground floor apartment comprises of 1 double bedroom, large living room with sofa bed to accommodate another 2 guests, ideal for families. Modern Kitchen and family bathroom.
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
The apartment has a modern feel with large living room and dining area, Kitchen with all required appliances including coffee machine, microwave, toaster and kettle. Bathroom with shower and double bedroom with built in wardrobes. There is a TV in both the living room and bedroom which has Netflix available.
The apartment is situated in the heart of Stockbridge and there is a varied choice of bars, restaurants and Artisan coffee shops on the doorstep. It is the perfect place to explore the City from. The Botanic Gardens and Inverleith park are a 10 minute walk away, aswell as the water of Leith for great walks and access to the Galleries of modern art. George street is a 15 minute walk away with a great choice of shops, bars and night clubs. There is easy acces to The Royal mile, Castle and Museum with a bus stop a 5 minute walk from the apartment. The fabulous Stockbridge farmers market is open every Sunday all year round, full of small independent traders selling Artisanal goods from local producers and stalls for global street fare. Everything from Caithness smoked salmon to French cheeses and fresh bread. There are also crafts and hot specialty pies too! Well worth a visit.
This apartment does not have any reviews.
This apartment is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this apartment in New Town, ScotlandThis apartment is in the city. It has outside lighting. Car hire is not necessary as the apartment is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is not available.
Prices and availability
Updated 9 October 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 2 April - 31 July 2020: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 August - 2 September 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 3 September - 22 December 2020: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 23 December 2020 - 3 January 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 4 January - 31 July 2021: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 August - 2 September 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 3 September - 22 December 2021: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 23 December 2021 - 3 January 2022: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 4 January - 2 April 2022: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 July - 31 July 2022: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 August - 2 September 2022: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 23 December 2022 - 3 January 2023: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Long stay discounts
- Arrive between 1 January - 31 May and receive 20% off if the booking is for 14 days or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
£20.00 per booking, paid with booking
1 bedroom, Sleeps 4:
- 1 double bed
There is also 1 double sofa bed in Living room
1 bathroom, 1 Separate WC
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV Languages in English
Living area seats 4, Dining area seats 4, Central heating, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire optional
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Private Owner From Edinburgh, United Kingdom Member since Oct 2018
Last seen: 4 months ago
Number of properties: 1