Beach house with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, swimming pool and golf nearby in New Quay, Wales
From £366 per week
House to rent in New Quay, Wales
This 3 bedroom house with swimming pool is located in New Quay and sleeps 6 people. It has WiFi, barbeque facilities and parking nearby. The house is near a beach.
Share this holiday home
House overview - owner's description
4-room terraced house.
- Cosy furnishings: living/dining room with TV, hi-fi system and DVD
- Open kitchen (4 hot plates, oven, microwave, freezer, grill)
- Upper floor: 1 double bedroom with 1 french bed
- 2 double bedrooms, each room with 2 beds
- Bathroom, bath/shower/WC
- Distant view of the sea
- Facilities: Internet (WiFi, extra)
- Comfortable terraced house "Ty Canol", 2 storeys
- Above New Quay, in a quiet position, 1.5 km from the beach
- For shared use: property, lawn for sunbathing, pond, swimming pool heated (01/04-31/10
- , extra)
- Garden furniture, barbecue
- In the complex: sauna (extra)
- Laundry (for shared use, extra)
- Parking at the house
- Shop 1.5 km, grocery 1.5 km, restaurant 1.5 km, sandy beach 1.5 km
- Golf course (18 hole) 2 km
- Nearby attractions: Snowdonia National Park 65 km, Brecon Beacons National Park 80 km, Pembroke Castle 88 km
- Please note: car recommended
The house is described as good value for money. It has a swimming pool and is located in New Quay. The nearest airport is 154km away. It is set in a convenient location.
The house has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The house is well equipped: it has a microwave, an oven and a freezer. The property has a sauna; it also has a BBQ.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A trail for hiking
- A golf course
This house has 7 verified reviews.
5 out of 7 people recommend staying here
Really nice house we were pleased with it
Tired, dirty and I’ll equipped
situated at the top of the hill , quite steep 10 min walk down to harbour, owners very friendly , but single beds and all bedding could do with updating , shower sealant needs renewing , as not very inviting to look at or step into , wifi was a extra cost also of £10 ? apart from these few things ... generally good overall
Lovely cottage, excellent views, super place to visit any time of the year.
A perfect location for a peaceful getaway. Lots of dog walking opportunities. Cottage was very well equipped and comfortable and we had a warm welcome once we had found the cottage. There was no name at the entrance to the cottages so very difficult to find especially in the dark. We would highly recommend it.
This house is:
Outside this house in New Quay, WalesThis house is near the beach. It has a barbecue and a swimming pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 22 May 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 28 September 2019 - 22 May 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 23 May - 25 September 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 26 September - 28 November 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
£100.00 per booking, paid locally
Cot (up to 2 years)
£15.00 per item per week, paid locally
£25.00 per item per week, paid locally
About this house
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6
There is also 1 single sofa bed, 1 cot
- Pool with heating
- Cot available (up to 2 years)
- DVD player
Show all 8 amenities Show less
- Trails for biking nearby
- Trail for hiking nearby
Show all 4 features Show less
- Pets are allowed
- The property is comfortable and cosy furnished
Preferred Partner From Godalming, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This house is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 68 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 68 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 5 hours
Last seen: 18 hours ago
Number of properties: over 1,000