House with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in Nettlestead, England
From £699 per week
House to rent in Nettlestead, England
Spacious Holiday Home in Aylesford Kent with Private Parking
Share this holiday home
House overview - owner's description
Lime Trees is a quality single storey converted farm building, furnished to the highest standard. However, it is most notable for what is outside - 2 acres of stunning grounds to be shared with the owners, a private walled courtyard in which to enjoy al fresco meals, countryside views in an Area of Outstanding Beauty, a picturesque local village and endless idyllic walks.
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: 33 miles
- Nearest amenities: 1 mile
- Pets: No pets allowed at this property
- Short breaks: Available at this property during the winter months only
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 en-suite shower room, 1 living/dining room, 1 kitchen
- Beds: 2 single beds, 1 super kingsize bed
- Luxuries: DVD player, telephone for incoming calls
- General: Underfloor heating
- Utilities: Eye level electric oven, separate grill, induction hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, slimline dishwasher, washing machine
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen and towels provided. Cot, highchair and Wi-Fi available
- Outdoors: Private courtyard with garden furniture.
- Parking: Private parking
- Kitchen (cooker (ceramic), oven, grill, microwave, dishwasher, fridge-freezer, washing machine)
- Living/diningroom (TV, DVD player, radio, CD player)
- Bedroom (double king size bed)
- Bedroom with bathroom (single bed, single bed, shower, washbasin, toilet)
- Bathroom (bath tub, shower, washbasin, toilet)
- 1x courtyard
- 1x garden furniture
- 1x parking
- 1x children's bed
- 1x high chair
Shop: 1 mile Pub: 1.5 miles Coast: 33 miles
Garden: Courtyard garden to front - fully enclosed, with garden furniture.
Parking: Next to the cottages' garden gate.
Heating: Underfloor heating throughout.
Bed & Breakfast is available in the main farmhouse if required. Prices on request.
Notes: The owners are happy for you to visit their superb gardens and enjoy the wonderful planting at your leisure.
1 other review
1 - 1 of 1
This house is:
Outside this house in Nettlestead, EnglandThis house has a garden.
Prices and availability
Updated 16 October 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Included in price or to be paid locally
Final cleaning, Bed linen, Bath towels, Kitchen linen
Free of charge
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4:
- 2 single beds
- 1 king size bed
There is also 1 cot
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, Radio, TV
Cooker, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Microwave, Oven
Parking, Private garden
Preferred Partner From Zurich, Switzerland Member since Dec 2017
This house is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2017 and have had 47 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 47 bookings
Response rate: 94%
Response time: within 23 hours
Last seen: 4 hours ago
Number of properties: over 1,000