Static Caravan On Oceans Edge
Beach caravan with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, shared pool and golf nearby in Middleton, England
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £366 per week
Caravan to rent in Middleton, England
This is a 6 berth newly refurbiished static caravan on Oceans Edge, Heysham. Comprises 2 bedrooms and pull out sofa bed. The property boasts it's owno private secluded garden with decking.
Share this holiday home
Caravan overview - owner's description
Close to morecambe
Property has 2 bedrooms ensuite to master bedroom. Family bathroom with corner bath and shower in bath.
In the living room is a 3 piece suite consiting of a sofa bed and 2 chairs. A TV with free view and dvd player are provided for your use
The kitchen provides full cooking facilities full oven and hob with microwave.
The master bedroom has a double bed with fitted wardrobes and ensuite wc, toilet and shower.
The 2nd bedroom had 2 single beds and fitted wardrobe.
A range of board games are available for your enjoyment
Site offers a range is children's activities and boasts entertainment most evenings
Soft play area
Children's play area
Daytime children's entertainment
Site is located on the beach.
The caravan aspects towards the sea and is a lovely place to sit with your favourite tipple and watch the world go by.
Morecambe is a short drive up the coast (approx 10 min) offering a range of seaside facilities and fully caters for shopping needs
Asda, Tesco, Morrisons and Iceland also provide an on site delivery service. If using this please provide plot number (woodland park or wp 06) and ensure that its arranged for after your arrival time.
Entertainment passed are not included and are charged extra on site. They cost £6 pp for a full week or £2 pp per day, monday to Friday rents are £5 at the time of writing. This may vary at the discretion of the site.
Friday through Sunday
Monday through Friday
Or full week.
Minimum 3 days.
Some types of dogs are not allowed on site. Please check with the sites website before booking. It is your reponsibility to check If your dog is allowed. The site will refuse access.
This caravan has 7 verified reviews.
6 out of 7 people recommend staying here
We were very disappointed with the Caravan!! It was dirty and dangerous. We arrived and contacted the owner straight away as the bedding was dirty, stained and full of dog hairs. She contacted the "cleaners" who came back and swapped the bedding to different stained and dog haired bedding. The oven was filthy and kitchen utensils needed washing before use. There were nails sticking out of the door frame which my children kept catching themselves on. Screws sticking out of the floor which we had to cover with plasters so it did not cut ours or our children's feet.
We booked the caravan knowing that it did accept dogs but did not expect it to smell of dog and be full of dog hairs. After returning home the owner of the caravan had the cheek to deduct some of our breakage deposit for ruining the bedding!! which was declined by the agency!!
The site was nice and entertainment was good, it was just a shame about the Caravan!
I would definitely not recommend this caravan and will not be returning.
Just came back from a week at oceans edge , caravan true to the pictures lovely and comfortable in a nice spot and would definitely recommend to anyone looking for family holiday with lots going on in the show bar and great if you have a dog with plenty nice walks , not far from showbar but far enough from noise if you not going out and would go again ☺️
Once again,we had a lovely family stay.the caravan is beautiful,perfectly situated for the amenities,yet still quiet enough to relax.
One bit of advice is to visit the duke of rothestay pub at the top of moneyclose lane,the food is excellent quality and value if you dont want to cook.
Wouldnt hesitate to recommend this lady's caravan,and fully intend to book again!
had a lovely time caravan very spacious and well looked after
site was clean tidy and entertainment spot on would definately come again !
Would highly recommend this caravan. It has all the equipment needed. It is lovely and clean and the owner Bev is very helpful. It has a lovely private garden at the rear and its situated on a great caravan park. We are already planning our next break there for 2017.
This caravan is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this caravan in Middleton, EnglandThis caravan is in the city near a lively area and the beach and mountains. It has a shared pool, a balcony, outside lighting, a garden and a sea view. Car hire is not necessary as the caravan is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 16 July 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 19 July - 27 July 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 3 August - 2 September 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 3 September - 18 October 2018: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 29 October - 20 December 2018: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 28 December 2018 - 3 January 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 16 February - 25 February 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 16 March - 19 March 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 30 March - 15 April 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 4 May - 8 May 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 25 May - 29 May 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 30 May - 3 June 2019: changeover days are Monday and Friday and the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 19 July - 2 September 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 19 October - 28 October 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 3 January 2020: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 16 February - 25 February 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 16 March - 19 March 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 30 March - 15 April 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 3 May 2020: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 4 May - 8 May 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 25 May - 29 May 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 30 May - 3 June 2020: changeover days are Monday and Friday and the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 10 July - 17 July 2020: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 19 July - 2 September 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 19 October - 28 October 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 16 February - 25 February 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 16 March - 19 March 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 30 March - 15 April 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 4 May - 8 May 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 25 May - 29 May 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 30 May - 3 June 2021: changeover days are Monday and Friday and the minimum stay is 3 nights.
£10.00 per person per booking, paid with booking
per Dog per booking
£15.00 per booking, paid with booking
£3.00 per night, paid with booking
Two night booking surcharge
£20.00 per booking, paid with booking
One night booking surcharge
£40.00 per booking, paid with booking
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 6:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 2 single beds
There is also 1 double sofa bed in Living room
2 bathrooms including 1 en suite
Shared pool with electric heating, Size 12m x 6m
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV Languages in English, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 5, Dining area seats 6, Central heating, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Car hire optional
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden, Sea view, Tennis court
Jacuzzi, Sauna, Snooker / pool table
Children's pool, Tennis, Football, basket ball
Children, Infants, Pets
Children's soft play area, sports court, entertainment.
Private Owner From Wigan, United Kingdom Member since Mar 2008
I am a private owner, who works full time in the IT department of a Leading Global Bank. Ive purchased the property as an investment to subsidise pensions in later life.
I use the apartment myself as a holiday home and am looking to cover all outgoing costs by renting
Past bookings: 36 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 1 hour
Last logged in: 7 hours ago
Number of properties: 2