Beach apartment with 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and golf nearby in Meads, England
From £680 per week
Apartment to rent in Meads, England
This 2 bedroom apartment is located in Meads and sleeps 4 people. It has WiFi, parking nearby and a gym. The apartment is within walking distance of a beach.
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
3-room apartment on 1st floor.
- Comfortable and stylish furnishings: open living/dining room with TV (flat screen), DVD
- 1 double bedroom with 1 double bed
- 1 room with 2 beds
- Kitchen (4 hot plates, oven, microwave, freezer)
- Facilities: washing machine
- Internet (WiFi, free)
- Please note: non-smoking house
- TV only EN
- Private entrance
- Beautiful, historical small apartment house "Hyde Gardens"
- In the centre of Eastbourne, 80 m from the sea
- Parking (extra)
- Shop, grocery 50 m, supermarket 700 m, restaurant 20 m, bar, cafe 10 m, railway station "Eastbourne" 300 m
- Nearby attractions: Beachy Head 1.8 km, Seven Sister South Downs National Park 1.8 km
The apartment is described as good value for money. This apartment is located in Meads. The nearest airport is 73km away. It is set in a very convenient location, just 80 metres away from a beach.
The apartment has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The apartment is well equipped: it has a microwave, an oven, a washing machine and a freezer.
The apartment is suitable for activity holidays during the summer.
This apartment does not have any reviews but the agent has 500+ reviews for their other properties.
This apartment is:
Prices and availability
Updated 19 October 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 25 October 2019 - 22 October 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Free of charge
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash or by credit card Visa / Mastercard)
£200.00 per booking, paid locally
About this apartment
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Washing machine
- DVD player
Show all 8 amenities Show less
- The property has a central location (i.e. close to shopping areas etc.)
- The property is comfortable and cosy furnished
- An ancient / historic building, often from other century
- Non-smoking property
Show all 4 facts Show less
- Suitable for activity holiday during summer period
Preferred Partner From Glattbrugg, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This apartment is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 150 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 150 bookings
Response rate: 93%
Response time: within 4 hours
Last seen: 3 days ago
Number of properties: over 1,000