Bright And Spacious Apartment Close To Royal Mile And City Centre
Beach apartment with 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and golf nearby in Meadowbank, Scotland
From £721 per week
Apartment to rent in Meadowbank, Scotland
Well located Edinburgh apartment sleeps six close to Edinburgh Old Town historic sights including Parliament, Palace, Royal Mile and Holyrood Park. Excellent range of local cafes, bars, restaurants.
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
Well located bright and spacious two bedroom apartment sleeps six in traditional Edinburgh tenement. Great location within walking distance of Edinburgh Old Town and the city centre. Excellent local amenities and easy access to the city sights. Only 10 minutes walk from the Royal Mile, parliament and palace.
Flexible accommodation sleeps up to six guests in a combination of double, twin or super king plus additional sofa bed in the lounge. There is a bright bay windowed lounge with flat screen TV/DVD, Cable TV, stereo and dining area where you can just sit and watch the world go by. The modern kitchen is well equipped with gas hob, electric oven, fridge/freezer, microwave, toaster, washing machine and all utensils - everything you need to enjoy a fully self catered stay. The bathroom as both shower and bath for your comfort. Gas central heating throughout.
BEDROOM SET UP
Master bedroom: super king size or 2 single for 2 guests,
Second bedroom: double for 2 guests
Lounge: 1 double sofa bed for up 2 guests
The apartment has free wifi and free on street parking.
We provide all towels and linen for your stay.
We also provide a full meet and greet service and complimentary flowers, tea, coffee, milk etc for your arrival.
Good selection of DVDs and books for your enjoyment.
This is a well located apartment where you can take advantage of a superb range of local shops, cafes and delicatessens just by the apartment and with a cosmopolitan selection of bars, cinemas, theatres and restaurants within the nearby Leith Walk area. There is an excellent choice of sightseeing possibilities close by - Edinburgh's historic Royal Mile leading from the Palace to the Castle is only a 10 minute walk, as is the Scottish Parliament and the beautiful open spaces of Holyrood Park. Also within walking distance is the stunning viewpoint of Calton Hill where you can get views across the city and up to the Highlands in the north. For the more adventurous there is Arthurs Seat - Edinburgh’s highest hill just a short hike from the apartment. Enjoy!
6 other reviews
1 - 6 of 6
This apartment is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this apartment in Meadowbank, ScotlandThis apartment is in the city near the beach. It has a shared garden. Car hire is not necessary as the apartment is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 12 February 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 14 August - 31 August 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September - 17 December 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 18 December 2020 - 4 January 2021: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 5 January - 30 June 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 July - 31 July 2021: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 August - 31 August 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September - 31 October 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 18 December 2021 - 4 January 2022: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 10 January - 31 March 2022: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 June - 30 June 2022: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 July - 31 July 2022: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 August - 31 August 2022: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September - 31 October 2022: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 18 December 2022 - 4 January 2023: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 10 January - 31 March 2023: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 June - 30 June 2023: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 July - 31 July 2023: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
Long stay discounts
- Arrive between 1 January - 31 July and receive 15% off if the booking is for 7 days or more.
- Arrive between 1 September - 17 December and receive 15% off if the booking is for 7 days or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
£20.00 per booking, paid with booking
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 6:
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
There is also 1 double sofa bed in Lounge, 1 cot
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet, Radio, TV Languages in English, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 2, Dining area seats 6, Central heating, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Washing machine, High chair, Car hire optional
Cooker, Crockery, Fridge, Freezer, Kettle, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Parking, Shared garden
Children, Infants, Single gender groups
Well located for access to Calton Hill and Holyrood Park. Also children playground 2 minutes walk.
Private Owner From Crieff, United Kingdom Member since Jan 2019
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 36 minutes
Last seen: 7 months ago
Number of properties: 1