Cottage with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom in Llangernyw, Wales
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £726 per week
Cottage to rent in Llangernyw, Wales
Cottage overview - owner's description
This 3-bedroom, 17th century longhouse is set within two working hill farms, overlooking the Snowdon mountain range. Set back from a country road, the history at this peaceful retreat is palpable.
This 3-bedroom, 17th century longhouse is set within two working hill farms, overlooking the Snowdon mountain range. Set back from a country road, the history at this peaceful retreat is palpable, with its gnarled oak doorway, and dry stone walls. The cosy living area features a nice big fireplace with a large log burning stove to keep the place toasty in those cooler months. The kitchen and pantry are converted calving sheds, the dining room used to be the dairy and right at the back you'll find the WC in the boot room…which was previously the stable!
Up on the first floor (previously the hayloft) are three bedrooms and a bathroom which will sleep 6 adults, however, one bedroom is quite small so may be more comfortable for the little ones. Outside, the yard by the log shed is the perfect place to enjoy the afternoon sun, as the stone wall absorbs the warmth throughout the day and serves as a natural radiator. Sitting there, back against the warm wall with views across Snowdon and her sisters is truly magical.
- Living room with working fireplace
- Kitchen with a small table and french dresser
- Dining room with wooden dinning table and seating for 6
- Bedroom 1: A double bed
- Bedroom 2 : A twin bedroom with 2 single beds
- Bedroom 3: A twin bedroom with 2 single beds
- Family bathroom with bath tub, sink and WC
There is an abundance of outdoor activities to enjoy in this area with Snowdonia on your doorstep. Hikers, bikers, birders and anglers will all be delighted by what's on offer. Alternatively, for those who just want to sit back and put their feet up the peaceful surrounds and idyllic scenery is ideal for the readers, painters, sewers and daydreamers.
Conwy itself has plenty of sites worth a visit including Conwy Castle, the smallest house in Britain and Bodnant Gardens.
The public transport is lacking in this area so we definitely recommend hiring a car to get the most out of your holiday.
This cottage does not have any reviews but the agent has 2 reviews for their other properties.
This cottage is:
Prices and availability
Updated 26 April 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 27 April - 30 May 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 31 May - 3 September 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 4 September - 13 December 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 14 December 2018 - 26 February 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 27 February - 29 May 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 30 May - 2 September 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 3 September - 12 December 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 13 December 2019 - 13 December 2024: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£1,000.00 per booking, paid locally
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6
Central heating, Open fire