Highton Manor & Spa West Wing
Chateau with 8 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms and swimming pool in Leicestershire, England
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £9,860 per week
Chateau to rent in Leicestershire, England
Chateau overview - owner's description
With a wealth of original architectural features, the West Wing, with its 300 year old Oak King Trusses coupled with Leicestershire hand made Get Laid Beds.
With a wealth of original architectural features, the West Wing, with its 300 year old Oak King Trusses coupled with Leicestershire hand made Get Laid Beds, UK made Silentnight mattresses and Sanderson wooden shutters, make for a great design concept and ensure a good night's sleep. The modern decor and soft furnishings complement this spacious, contemporary accommodation, which comprises eight bedrooms, many of which are en-suite.
Be swept upstairs to the minstrel's gallery, with home cinema. To one side find a separate bar space with built in and free-standing bars, stocked with red and white wine glasses, champagne flutes and shot glasses and to the other a large dressing room with dressing tables and boudoir bathing. On the ground floor, a LED T.V with separate in-built sound system allows guests to party in what is one big party space! A separate dining room offers a more formal dining option than the island or, to quote one guest, ‘that's not an island but a continent', around which guests sit in the party kitchen. The West Wing exceeds all expectations.
This big party house exudes the biggest of welcomes and ensures the perfect house party experience, whatever the weather! Whether lounging in the spa or in the shaded gardens, enjoying the woodland walk, cricket or croquet on the lawns, an impromptu picnic by the duck pond, Pimms and a barbeque on the terrace or indulging in afternoon tea, Highton Manor & Spa can be enjoyed 365 days a year! Whether catching a winter or a summer sunrise or sunset, the sheltered terraces and gardens with feature lighting are perfect for an al fresco breakfast or drinks late into the evening.
Conveniently located for M1, M42, M6 and both East Midlands and Birmingham airports, yet set in 10 acres in stunning Leicestershire countryside.
Highton Manor & Spa West Wing can now be booked for midweek stays.
Monday - Wednesday or Wednesday to Friday rates are £1,545
Monday - Friday rates are £2,885
- Bedroom #1 with two double beds with en-suite shower, basin and toilet
- Bedroom #2 with one double bed
- Bedroom #3 with one double bed with direct terrace access
- Family bathroom with two bowl vanity unit, toilet and shower
- Bedroom #4/5 with direct terrace access, one double bed, one double bed in adjoining room with en-suite basin and toilet
- Family bathroom with double vanity unit, toilet and shower
Lower ground floor annexe
- Bedroom #6 with two single beds en-suite shower, toilet, vanity unit with direct access to the terrace
- Bedroom #7 with two single beds and direct access to the terrace
- Bedroom #8 with two double beds and two single beds and direct access to the terrace
- Family bathroom with vanity unit, toilet and shower
Further shower and toilets can be found in the spa.
- Sweeping double staircase to wrap around open plan first floor gallery
- BenQ home cinema
- Dining for 24
- Spacious sitting room
- Bar with snug off
- Complementary Wifi
- Huge central dining island
- Built in music system
- Large wall mounted flat screen tv
- ZIP boiling water tap
- Integrated Miele and Rangemaster
- Two combination oven
- Coffee Maker
- Wine Cooler
- Ice Freezer
- Washing Machine
- Indoor spa pool
- Spa garden with hot tub
- 'Suite of Treats' with single and double treatments room and relaxation area with qualified therapists.
- Extensive spa menu
- Dance/Pilates/Yoga studio with qualified instructors
- Games room
- Boules court
- Terraces, courtyards, lawns, woodlands, fields, duck pond
- Direct access to way-marked footpaths, the garendon trail and national cycle network
- nursery furniture
- mattresses to be sited where guests choose.
dining room can be used as additional bedroom.
Important: Shared pool use between South Wing and West Wing. Guests can agree mutually acceptable slots in advance between themselves.
Ease of access from around the country as well as internationally is a key benefit of the property. M1 3 miles, M42 4 miles, A50 (towards M6) 5 miles, East Midlands Airport 4 miles and Birmingham Airport 36 miles.
As well as the beautiful Leicestershire countryside and traditional pubs, guests can enjoy the Peak District (50 minutes), Nottingham, Derby and Leicester shopping and theatre (each 16 miles), Alton Towers (45 minutes), Stratford (60 minutes) and even easy train access to London, St Pancras (80 minutes) from Loughborough.
The property is also convenient for Donington Park, with its variety of festivals and motoring events. But why go anywhere when you can enjoy this stunning property?
The world famous Alton Towers theme park is one of the UK's top attractions, and a sure unforgettable day out just over an hours drive from Highton Manor!
Around half an hour away, just outside Leicester you can visit the National Space Centre. Always a hit with the kids, and there's even a planetarium!
Just half an hour away is the Conkers woodland adventure park, with a discovery centre for learning and plenty of entertainment that encourages kids to engage with nature.
This chateau does not have any reviews but the agent has 1 review for their other properties.
This chateau is:
Outside this chateau in Leicestershire, EnglandThis chateau has a pool and a shared pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 18 August 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 21 April - 21 December 2017: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 22 December - 28 December 2017: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 29 December 2017 - 2 January 2018: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 3 January - 5 April 2018: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 6 April - 19 April 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 20 April - 20 December 2018: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 21 December - 27 December 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 28 December 2018 - 1 January 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£1,000.00 per booking, paid locally
8 bedrooms, Sleeps 24
Internet / WiFi
Central heating, Car hire optional
Hen or stag groups, Pets