Central Apartment Linlithgow
Apartment with 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and golf nearby in Kingsfield, Scotland
From £622 per week
Apartment to rent in Kingsfield, Scotland
Central Apartment Linlithgow is a stylish & comfortable property located in the heart of the Royal Burgh of Linlithgow, a 15 minute drive from Edinburgh Airport.
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
Enjoy a wonderful getaway in this private beautifully presented light, bright and airy town centre apartment located in the centre of the Royal Burgh of Linlithgow; a charming, historic town. Great location with private parking and only a 15 minute drive from Edinburgh airport! Close to restaurants, shops, pubs, bars, palace, loch, canal and public transport (only a few minutes walk to the train station). A great base for exploring Linlithgow and surrounding areas including Edinburgh and Glasgow.
It is a popular private apartment offering a quiet haven in the town centre.
Newly refurbished, the apartment is located on the top floor of a charming two storey stone building and provides a comfortable stay for up to 4 people; it offers open plan living in the lounge, kitchen and dining room. It has everything you need including a fully equipped modern kitchen, contemporary bathroom with rainfall shower, bedroom with comfortable double bed, crisp linen & and a double sofa bed in the light & airy lounge.
A welcome pack and luxurious Scottish bathroom products are provided. It is a welcoming home from home allowing guests to have a relaxing and enjoyable stay.
Explore the enchanting Linlithgow Palace, birthplace of Mary, Queen of Scots and the magnificent architecture of the town that is steeped in history.
Experience the charismatic, vibrant High Street offering a delightful choice of restaurants, coffee shops, bars and retail outlets, many of which are independent.
There are many activities on offer such as golf, fishing, walking, water sports, a museum and history tours to keep you occupied.
An ideal choice for couples and small families, ideally located for visiting the main attractions Scotland has to offer in Edinburgh, Stirling, Glasgow and beyond with excellent transport links.
Linlithgow train station is only a few minutes walk away and allows you to travel to the heart of Edinburgh in under 20 minutes!
6 other reviews
1 - 6 of 6
This apartment is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this apartment in Kingsfield, ScotlandThis apartment is in the town. It has outside lighting. Car hire is not necessary as the apartment is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 31 October 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 21 January - 30 June 2020: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 July - 31 August 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 September - 26 December 2020: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 27 December - 29 December 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 30 December 2020 - 3 January 2021: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 4 January - 5 January 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 6 January - 21 January 2021: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 July - 31 August 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 December - 26 December 2021: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 27 December - 29 December 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 30 December 2021 - 3 January 2022: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 4 January - 5 January 2022: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 July - 31 August 2022: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 December - 22 December 2022: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 1 January - 31 March and receive 5% off if the booking is made 3 days before the arrival date.
Long stay discounts
- Arrive between 1 November - 31 March and receive 10% off if the booking is for 7 days or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
1 bedroom, Sleeps 4:
- 1 double bed
There is also 1 double sofa bed in lounge
Internet / WiFi, Radio, TV Languages in English
Living area seats 5, Dining area seats 4, Central heating, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire optional
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Fridge, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Outside lighting, Parking
Private Owner From Linlithgow, United Kingdom Member since Aug 2019
Last seen: 3 days ago
Number of properties: 1