Athol Brose, Holy Island
Beach bungalow with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in Holy, England
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £836 per week
Bungalow to rent in Holy, England
Athol Brose is a spacious four bedroomed detached Bungalow on Holy Island (Lindisfarne), sleeping up to 8 guests, in a stunning location on this unique island.
Share this holiday home
Bungalow overview - owner's description
Athol Brose is a bungalow on one level, with spacious accommodation and outside space with stunning views towards Holy Island castle. The accommodation provides very large living room with open fire, dining area, 4 bedrooms incorporating two double and two twin rooms, 2 bathrooms, one with shower and one with bath, well equipped kitchen and large utility room. Outside there are very large secure gardens and parking for 3 cars. The spaciousness of the property and its gardens makes it ideal for families and larger groups. The property is walking distance to the Island's pubs, restaurants and gift shops yet located on a quiet road.
Holy Island (Lindisfarne) is situated off the Northumberland coast in the north east of England, just a few miles south of the border with Scotland. The island is a thriving community, with a busy harbour offering boat trips to the Farne Islands and Seahouses, shops, hotels and inns. There is much to see on the island and on the mainland. Bird watching, fishing, golf, painting and photography are just some of the activities to be enjoyed on Holy Island and alongside its historic Castle and the Lindisfarne Priory. Further afield on the main land, Northumberland is a county of castles with Bamburgh Castle, Alnwick Castle, Warkworth Castle & Dunstanborough all within easy reach alongside other historic houses such as Cragside. Berwick upon Tweed, 20 kilometres away on the mainland, has many historic sites to visit as well as major shopping outlets and supermarkets. It also has the closest train station, providing East coast main line rail links to Scotland and London.
This bungalow does not have any reviews.
This bungalow is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this bungalow in Holy, EnglandThis bungalow is in a village and in a quiet area near the beach. It has a garden and a tennis court. Car hire is recommended as the bungalow is less than a 15 minute walk to at least a couple of shops, bars and restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 25 April 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 22 September - 27 September 2018: changeover days are Monday and Friday and the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 2 November - 20 December 2018: changeover day is Friday and the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 4 January - 7 February 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 8 February - 23 May 2019: changeover days are Monday and Friday and the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 24 May - 30 May 2019: changeover day is Friday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 31 May - 27 June 2019: changeover days are Monday and Friday and the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 28 June - 29 August 2019: changeover day is Friday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 30 August - 24 October 2019: changeover days are Monday and Friday and the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 25 October - 31 October 2019: changeover day is Friday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 November - 19 December 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 20 December 2019 - 3 January 2020: changeover day is Friday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Long stay discounts
- Arrive between 5 January - 8 February and receive 15% off if the booking is for 4 weeks or more.
- Arrive between 3 November - 30 November and receive 15% off if the booking is for 4 weeks or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
£100.00 per booking, paid with booking
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 8:
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
Internet / WiFi, TV Languages in English
Living area seats 8, Dining area seats 8, Central heating, Open fire, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire recommended
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Parking, Private garden, Tennis court
Children, Infants, Pets
Private Owner From Morpeth, United Kingdom Member since Jul 2017
Last logged in: 4 months ago
Number of properties: 1