Bramble Cottage Hetton
Cottage with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom in Hetton-Cum-Bordley, England
From £484 per week
Cottage to rent in Hetton-Cum-Bordley, England
A delightful mid terraced cottage in the Dales National Park.Situated in a rural village but ideally placed to explore The Dales.
Share this holiday home
Cottage overview - owner's description
Nestling in a quiet lane in the village of Hetton only 2 minutes walk from the award winning GastroPub The Angel Inn, this Dales cottage is extremely well presented and very comfortably furnished to a high standard. With a charming ambience and cosy open fire Bramble Cottage provides a restful country retreat for couples and families alike, wishing to enjoy the delights and natural beauty of this stunning area.
Free WiFi just added.
To the rear of the cottage is a small private patio area with table and chairs overlooking the enclosed back lawn with views towards the Fell it is a ideal spot to relax in after a days walking or touring the Dales.
In the heart of the Yorkshire Dales National Park, Hetton is surrounded by the most beautiful countryside, excellent for walkers, climbers, cyclists and outdoor enthusiasts. Grassington,Kettlewell,Buckden and Linton are charming local villages to explore. Grassington boasts a variety of quality shops, excellent restaurants, country inns and tearooms with various cultural events throughout the year including its very popular Dickensian weekends in December and Music and Drama Festivals in the summer.
Skipton with its castle and excellent outdoor market 4 days each week is a 10 minute drive away, and Bolton Abbey by the River Wharfe is also close by.
This cottage has 3 verified reviews.
3 out of 3 people recommend staying here
We have stayed here a number of times, and are impressed by the welcome pack of biscuits, drinks, milk and bottle of wine. We like to visit the area the cottage is in to see friends/family and to walk, for which the cottage is well situated. It has all the facilities you need for a holiday and is generally well equipped, clean and has a friendly feel to it with the ornaments, pictures, books and photos.
A very well equipped cottage in beautiful surroundings. It was clean and comfortable and had everything you needed.
This cottage is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this cottage in Hetton-Cum-Bordley, EnglandThis cottage is in the countryside and in a quiet area. It has a garden. Car hire is necessary as the renter will need a car to get about for shopping, eating out and the beach; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 7 September 2021
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 21 September - 19 November 2021: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 20 November - 26 November 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 4 December - 10 December 2021: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 11 December - 22 December 2021: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 30 December 2021 - 7 January 2022: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 8 January - 18 February 2022: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 19 February - 25 February 2022: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 26 February - 26 August 2022: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 27 August 2022 - 6 January 2023: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 7 January - 21 September 2023: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6:
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- 2 single beds
1 bathroom, 2 Separate WC's
CD player, WiFi / WiFi, Radio, TV Languages in English, Local
Living area seats 6, Dining area seats 6, Central heating, Open fire, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire essential
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Parking, Private garden
Private Owner From Billingshurst, United Kingdom Member since Jan 2006
Past bookings: 244 bookings
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 20 minutes
Last seen: 18 hours ago
Number of properties: 4