Chateau with 7 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms and private pool in Hepscott, England
From £3,390 per week
Chateau to rent in Hepscott, England
Hepscott House is a glamorous and luxurious mansion, offering everything you could want for luxury living! From the moment you arrive, this stunning property welcomes you in.
Share this holiday home
Chateau overview - owner's description
Hepscott House is a glamorous and luxurious mansion, offering everything you could want for luxury living! From the moment you arrive, this stunning property welcomes you in, a destination in its own right! Whether you spend your time cooking in the stunning open-plan kitchen, relaxing in the indoor heated pool, or soaking in some British sunshine in the beautiful, fully-enclosed garden, there is something for everyone at this impressive holiday home. Located in the pretty village of Hepscott, this is the perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of day to day life. The affluent market town of Morpeth is less than ten minutes away, ideal for enjoying bustling shops and restaurants. Hepscott House is the holiday home of your dreams!
Spread over three fabulous floors, each and every corner of this property is carefully designed, catering to your every comfort. The furnishings are stylish and modern throughout, with grand features providing an atmosphere of grandeur and luxury! This vast property comfortably sleeps fourteen guests, with seven spacious, double bedrooms, all complete with an en-suite. The master bedroom can be found on the first floor, complete with a dressing room and elegant balcony with space for two chairs, offering a romantic ambience to the space. One of the bedrooms can be found in a separate annex, accessed by a staircase in the cinema room and offering a fully self-contained suite, with a kitchen and living area, perfect for those who would like some extra privacy. There is a huge lounge, dining room, cinema room, office, open plan kitchen-diner and an additional lounge. As well as the full-size heated pool, hot tub, sauna, steam room and a large bar with bespoke leather seating.
Stepping out to the picturesque garden, you are surrounded by complete privacy, a perfect holiday retreat. With space do dine outside and a barbecue on offer, this is a fabulous space in the summer months! With something for everyone, this fabulous home is perfect for your stay away, a luxurious and unforgettable holiday location!
Impressive and glamorous mansion, set in the beautiful Northumberland countryside, just 20-minutes from the coast.
- Lounge with a huge TV and grand piano
- Dining room
- Open-plan kitchen with a snug
- Utility room
- Cinema room
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Sauna and steam room
- Hot tub
- Full bar and lounge
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, dressing room and balcony
- 4 Double bedrooms, with en-suite bathrooms
- Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and dressing room
Annex (accessed from cinema room)
- Double bedroom
- En-suite bathroom
- Sofa and television
- Fully enclosed garden
- Outdoor dining area
- Patio furniture and heater
- Private parking is available for up to 7 cars on the driveway which is gated. Additional cars can be parked on the roadside outside the driveway entrance if required.
- The entire house has an intelligent system to play music in each room
- Each room downstairs has smart lights to control ambient lighting
- All TV's in the house are Smart TV's
- Free, unlimited Wi-Fi
Hepscott House is located in the pretty village of Hepscott, just a short, 10-minute drive from the charming, affluent market town of Morpeth.
Morpeth is the perfect place to visit if you want to enjoy stylish shopping and the rich history of this area. With a unique combination of history, heritage and beauty, this bustling market town is the ideal base to explore what the Northumberland county has to offer. There is a fabulous farmers market in the historic market area on the first Saturday of every month, perfect for picking up some of the amazing local produce.
If you are looking to visit the ever-popular Northumberland coastline, then the beautiful and sandy, Cresswell beach is just a 20-minute drive away, particularly popular with dogs!
This chateau does not have any reviews but the agent has 10 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this chateau in Hepscott, EnglandThis chateau has a pool and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 16 June 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 17 June - 19 December 2019: changeover days are Monday and Friday and the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 20 December 2019 - 5 January 2020: changeover days are Monday and Friday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 6 January - 20 December 2020: changeover days are Monday and Friday and the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 21 December - 31 December 2020: changeover days are Monday and Friday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 January - 19 December 2021: changeover days are Monday and Friday and the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 20 December 2021 - 16 June 2022: changeover days are Monday and Friday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£1,000.00 per booking, paid locally
7 ensuite bedrooms, Sleeps 14
7 bathrooms including 7 en suites
Private pool with electric heating
Internet / WiFi, Satellite / cable
Agency From London, United Kingdom Member since Apr 2015
Past bookings: 27 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 21 hours
Last seen: 5 days ago
Number of properties: over 1,000