Chateau with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom in United Kingdom
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £693 per week
Chateau to rent in United Kingdom
Chateau overview - owner's description
Hamsell Manor is the perfect base from which to explore the beautiful Kent and East Sussex countryside.
Hamsell Manor is the perfect base from which to explore the beautiful Kent and East Sussex countryside. The private wing of the lovely Georgian manor house has been lovingly refurbished and being nestled within 120 acres of land it really is the perfect escape! The house is only a short walk away from the village of Eridge, where the local pub and train station can be found. The historic spa town of Tunbridge Wells is only a short car journey away where there is a wide range of cafe's, shops and restaurants to enjoy.
Inside, the two bedroom wing boasts gorgeous furnishings. On the ground floor, is the large and fully equipped kitchen and dining area as well as the living room. Upstairs, there are two double bedrooms and a modern bathroom complete with a freestanding bath. There is Wifi throughout.
Outside, the wing benefits from large private lawned gardens, the perfect location from which to enjoy the countryside views. There is also a private tennis court on-site for those who like to keep active while on holiday!
*** Due to the lack of any wardrobe in one of the bedrooms, we would not recommend this property for 2 couples travelling together.
- Kitchen with dishwasher, oven, hob, microwave and dining facilities
- Lounge with LCD TV and DVD
- Bathroom with sink and WC
- Utility area with washing machine and fridge/freezer
- Double bedroom
- Double bedroom
- Bathroom with bath, shower, twin washbasin and WC
- Large lawned area
- Tennis court on site
- Views out to 120 acres of land
This chateau does not have any reviews but the agent has 2 reviews for their other properties.
This chateau is:
Outside this chateau in United KingdomThis chateau has a tennis court.
Prices and availability
Updated 20 October 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 10 September - 15 December 2017: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 16 December 2017 - 6 January 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 7 January - 22 June 2018: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 23 June - 17 July 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 18 July 2018 - 9 September 2023: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£1,000.00 per booking, paid locally
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Central heating, Car hire optional