Apartment with 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom in Grange, London
From £1,105 per week
Apartment to rent in Grange, London
This 1 bedroom apartment is located in Grange and sleeps 4 people. It has WiFi.
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
2-room apartment 45 m2 on 1st floor.
- Comfortable and stylish furnishings: living/dining room with 1 double sofabed, flat screen and DVD
- 1 room with 1 double bed
- Open kitchen (4 hot plates, oven, dishwasher, microwave, freezer)
- Facilities: washing machine, iron, children's high chair, baby cot for up to 2 year olds (extra), hair dryer
- Internet (WiFi, free)
- Please note: non-smoking house
- Modern, comfortable apartment block "London Bridge"
- In the district Southwark
- Shop, grocery, restaurant, bar, cafe, bus stop 50 m, railway station "London Bridge" 1 km, underground station "Borough" 1 km
- Nearby attractions: Tower Bridge, The Shard, Tower of London, Southbank
- Please note: the photograph shows a typical example
The agent describes this apartment as an ideal holiday rental for short trips to the city. For younger guests there is some vibrant nightlife not too far away. It is also good value for money. This apartment is located in Grange. It is set in a convenient location.
The apartment has free wireless internet. The apartment is well equipped: it has a dishwasher, a microwave, an oven, a washing machine and a freezer.
This apartment has 4 verified reviews.
4 out of 4 people recommend staying here
The accommodation was actually very good but does not correspond to the pictures on the website but also modern decor is flawed but the equipment in the apartment: very little dishes 2 pots only 1 dishcloth but what they have to do necessarily is somewhere else Mirror to place because there is only 1 in the bathroom and unfortunately there is no outlet for a hair dryer (I had to blow-dry in the window) But what was really great, the location was the whole I would certainly go back here
Great location for: Thames access, London Bridge station, 10min walk from the agency for keys, 10min subway. VERY calm environment. The apartment is located in the southwark district and old rehabilitated industrial tanneries. Very very charming. Several lively streets close enough to eat and others.
Nice apartment in good location.
This apartment is:
Outside this apartment in Grange, LondonThis apartment is in the town and near a lively area.
Prices and availability
Updated 9 October 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 3 November - 24 December 2019: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 25 December 2019 - 4 January 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 5 January - 8 April 2020: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 9 April - 13 April 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 14 April - 23 April 2020: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 24 April - 4 May 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 5 May - 21 May 2020: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 22 May - 25 May 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 26 May - 11 June 2020: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 12 June - 22 August 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 23 August - 31 October 2020: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
Free of charge
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash or by credit card Visa / Mastercard)
£150.00 per booking, paid locally
Free of charge
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
About this apartment
1 bedroom, Sleeps 4
- Washing machine
- DVD player
Show all 9 amenities Show less
- An ancient / historic building, often from other century
- The property is comfortable and cosy furnished
- The furniture, infrastructure and equipment of the property is trendy and stylish.
- Non-smoking property
Show all 4 facts Show less
- Located in large cities.
- Ideal summer destination with great nightlife
- The place offers nightlife during the winter season
- Located in a city (near city). Suitable for short trips.
- Ideal party destination with great nightlife
Show all 5 features Show less
Preferred Partner From Glattbrugg, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This apartment is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 148 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 148 bookings
Response rate: 93%
Response time: within 4 hours
Last seen: a day ago
Number of properties: over 1,000